IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg
IMG_0433 (resized).jpg
IMG_6548.jpeg
IMG_4535 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4531 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 115.
#1801 6 years ago

I have seen 1 in Brisbane Jady, Mike apparantly sold an aussie tv as well

#1802 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I have seen 1 in Brisbane Jady, Mike apparantly sold an aussie tv as well

good to know, I considered it but the tv was my concern, I will keep an eye out for you

#1803 6 years ago

Picked up a creature today! I’m having a problem the hologram works fine in test mode but not during gameplay?

One more question, the game seems to be playing different music than I have ever heard on a creature, could this be a rom thing?

would love any help or suggestions

8E2F07D3-2A12-44EE-A4DC-5B8B6704463A (resized).jpeg8E2F07D3-2A12-44EE-A4DC-5B8B6704463A (resized).jpeg

#1804 6 years ago

What do you mean by the music is different? It does cycle the starting song each day.

#1805 6 years ago

Congrats on the new game! Been playing the heck out of mine since I finished putting it back together.

The holo only comes on in gameplay during multiball after you "find" the Creature, and it flashes when you light a film letter or do other key tasks.

There are five songs put in the game, and a different one plays for each ball:

"Rock Around the Clock" by Bill Haley and the Comets
"Get a Job" by The Silhouettes
"Summertime Blues" by Eddie Cochran
"Willie and the Hand Jive" by Johnny Otis
"Red River Rock" (Johnny and the Hurricanes version)

(I had to look these up, as I only remembered the first three, lol.)

#1806 6 years ago

Love my game and it still kicks my arse lol Super Jackpot I find hard but very rewarding when achieved specially with a 2x or higher running.

#1807 6 years ago

Does anyone need a translite? I've got an old original and 2 repros...

IMG_20180221_144909 (resized).jpgIMG_20180221_144909 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180221_143542 (resized).jpgIMG_20180221_143542 (resized).jpg

#1808 6 years ago

Yes I do, throw it in my box, someday I'll need so much stuff the shipping will be worth it, lol.

Creature translite
Dredd plastic
TZ plastic

Anything else??

#1809 6 years ago

Creech owner's. ???
Color dmd LCD or LED
I,m leaning towards LCD ?
Thanks

#1810 6 years ago

LED version all day long.

#1811 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

LED version all day long.

I do like the way the colors pop !
Especially the green

#1812 6 years ago

LED is brighter but dots are smaller.
I prefer the large dots on the LCD

Can't go wrong with either.

#1813 6 years ago

I generally prefer LED, but I have an LCD in mine and it looks fine. Generally if advise if you're a die hard dots guy get the LED but if you think you might want something different LCD gives you the options of dots or smoothing.

#1814 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I doubt any would of gone outside the US as they needed a particular tv that was 120 volts and the power pack adaptor was to suit 120 volts

I talked to Mike about these about a year ago, he did say he did ship some overseas.

#1815 6 years ago

Hey AlexSMendes I may need one, the creature I just bought the translite is signed by John Trudeau and I don’t want that on there I’m gonna try to remove it but mint wreck it lol

#1816 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey alexsmendes I may need one, the creature I just bought the translite is signed by John Trudeau and I don’t want that on there I’m gonna try to remove it but mint wreck it lol

If it's sharpie I just de-scribbled mine with denatured alcohol no problems at all. Just put a little on a paper towel and wiped it away.

I'm not an autograph guy in the best of situations and this certainly isn't the best of situations, lol.

#1817 6 years ago

Yup that’s exactly what I was going to try thanks man!

Took a stab at trying to clean up the film letters. Not perfect but I’m super happy with the results much improved!

First time using an airbrush, now I know why it’s better than a brush for most situations!!

91AF3017-FF59-4663-83D7-1DED7485DDB7 (resized).jpeg91AF3017-FF59-4663-83D7-1DED7485DDB7 (resized).jpeg

#1818 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Yes I do, throw it in my box, someday I'll need so much stuff the shipping will be worth it, lol.
Creature translite
Dredd plastic
TZ plastic
Anything else??

Hey alexsmendes I may need one

Hey guys, so, the used original translite is already spoken for. I'll let you know if the buyer backs off... The repros are still available tho...

#1819 6 years ago

the translite is signed by John Trudeau and I don’t want that on there I’m gonna try to remove it but mint wreck it lol

I also own a Congo translite signed by the s***er.

Quoted from gunstarhero:

If it's sharpie I just de-scribbled mine with denatured alcohol no problems at all. Just put a little on a paper towel and wiped it away.

Hey, thanks for the tip... I'll surely try!

Quoted from gunstarhero:

I'm not an autograph guy in the best of situations and this certainly isn't the best of situations, lol.

I also hate autographs in general....

#1820 6 years ago

Took a stab at trying to clean up the film letters. Not perfect but I’m super happy with the results much improved!
First time using an airbrush, now I know why it’s better than a brush for most situations!!

Nice job! :aplause:

#1821 6 years ago

Dang, that looks super good. Come up to Sac and fix mine, lol. I only have a couple hair lines at the bottom of the inserts.

#1822 6 years ago

Let me just say that teal blue near the Cadillac is the hardest color to match... took myself and my girlfriend about 60 different mixes lol.

#1823 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Hey guys, so, the used original translite is already spoken for. I'll let you know if the buyer backs off... The repros are still available tho...

Just to let everybody knows that the original nice used translite is still available!

IMG_20180226_200858 (resized).jpgIMG_20180226_200858 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180226_200925 (resized).jpgIMG_20180226_200925 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180226_200905 (resized).jpgIMG_20180226_200905 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180226_200848 (resized).jpgIMG_20180226_200848 (resized).jpg

#1824 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Just to let everybody knows that the original nice used translite is still available!

How much is it shipped to the states?

#1825 6 years ago
Quoted from gac:

$300 USD shipped.

#1826 6 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

$300 USD shipped.

I really can't understand what's the motivation behind your post. Would you please explain yourself?

#1827 6 years ago
Quoted from gac:

PM'ed you.

#1828 6 years ago

I'm having some problems with my shooter rod in that the spring is getting caught and upon closer inspection I don't know if I even have the right rod. Mine is thicker than the ones in my other Bally machines and looks like this

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1829 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I really can't understand what's the motivation behind your post. Would you please explain yourself?

Motivation? I'm simply posting the cost you quoted me to answer the question gac asked.

Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'm having some problems with my shooter rod in that the spring is getting caught and upon closer inspection I don't know if I even have the right rod. Mine is thicker than the ones in my other Bally machines and looks like this

That is not the correct rod. I am not sure what manufacturer that rod belongs to. It almost looks home fabricated.

#1830 6 years ago

*double post. please delete*

#1831 6 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Motivation? I'm simply posting the cost you quoted me to answer the question gac asked.

Please, get your facts correct before posting any lies on this forum. Can you read the words NEW REPRO and CENSORED below?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1832 6 years ago

That is not the correct rod. I am not sure what manufacturer that rod belongs to. It almost looks home fabricated.

Can anyone please share what is the correct rod?

#1833 6 years ago

Williams/Bally #20-9253-7

#1834 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Please, get your facts correct before posting any lies on this forum. Can you read the words NEW REPRO and CENSORED below?

BTW, both were extreme high-quality repros and are long sold (more than 2 years ago, actually) for my asked price!

#1835 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Can anyone please share what is the correct rod?

here's a link for a company local to you:
http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/20-9253-7.html

#1836 6 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I can make this very nice used original translite for US$ 150.00. I ship worldwide (except to ottawa and ohio).

#1837 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I ship worldwide (except to ottawa and ohio)

that's kind of specific. almost a specific as this

#1838 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

BTW, both were extreme high-quality repros and are long sold (more than 2 years ago, actually) for my asked price!

Wow dude. Get it all out. Sounds like you've been holding it in a while and that's not healthy.

#1839 6 years ago

Hey guys, is creature a ghosting game!? I looked at th ghosting list and creature was not on it?

Mine is having some ghosting issues in quite a few of the lamps. This could be because the previous owner used not so good leds though.

#1840 6 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Wow dude. Get it all out. Sounds like you've been holding it in a while and that's not healthy.

Really? It really looked the other way around....

Quoted from Fifty:

$300 USD shipped.

Quoted from Fifty:

#1841 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Please, get your facts correct before posting any lies on this forum.

Yep, I wish people that sold things here would also research what they are selling first before stating false facts.

#1842 6 years ago

IMG_20171010_184344 (resized).jpgIMG_20171010_184344 (resized).jpg

#1843 6 years ago

Hey guys, is creature a ghosting game!? I looked at th ghosting list and creature was not on it?
Mine is having some ghosting issues in quite a few of the lamps. This could be because the previous owner used not so good leds though.

The only one I have noticed that's really annoying is that the snack bar dome light ghosts the free pass insert. I used Comet leds but didn't spring for the non ghosting.

#1844 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Really? It really looked the other way around....

I'm not sure what the issue is here. I posted the price based on a quote you sent me in a message. The price I posted was incorrect. A simple "That price is not accurate as these are reproductions" would have clarified things but instead you decided to;

1) Post the message you sent me showing where I mistakenly got the $300USD price.
2) Excluded 1,100,000 people from potentially purchasing from you.

Quoted from PinRob:

Yep, I wish people that sold things here would also research what they are selling first before stating false facts.

I understand this is a public forum, but this is something that needs to be worked out between myself and AlexSMendes.

Alex if you wish to discuss further please send me a message.

#1845 6 years ago

Today the creech got Wet sanded and flame polished ramps, brand new Titan rubbers, and new plastics!

77F8004D-CCA3-4A85-BD4E-32694898FF7B (resized).jpeg77F8004D-CCA3-4A85-BD4E-32694898FF7B (resized).jpeg

BD2DA981-3B9C-4954-AFDF-96C8598D79D7 (resized).jpegBD2DA981-3B9C-4954-AFDF-96C8598D79D7 (resized).jpeg

#1846 6 years ago

Just got the super jackpot for the first time after owning this game for 5 years.... and in the first ball! Lol Adrenaline rush!!

Love this game! (I know the score isn’t that great)

D79C3A0D-BA9B-4DFE-83CC-E0F6739CDC17 (resized).jpegD79C3A0D-BA9B-4DFE-83CC-E0F6739CDC17 (resized).jpeg

#1847 6 years ago

Pretty good my my standards!

I missed a Super Jackpot by like 3 seconds this weekend! So fun yet so frustrating! The search goes on...

#1848 6 years ago

Put in an LED OCD in my creech this weekend, what a great mod, solved all my lighting issues.

#1849 6 years ago

Put in an LED OCD in my creech this weekend, what a great mod, solved all my lighting issues.

I heard the chasing ramp lights don't work with it? True or not?

#1850 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I heard the chasing ramp lights don't work with it? True or not?

That would be with GI OCD. They work fine with LED OCD.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 45.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 115.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome/page/37?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.