image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_7266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1306 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1280 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0915 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0909 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0286 (resized).jpeg

There are 5,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 114.
#1 10 years ago

Hi All,
just picked up the second pin in my collection. CFTBL!!! Can't believe there's not a club for the Creech, if there is, can someone show me where it is. Here's some pics of mine. The cabinet overall is in really good shape, has some bad damage in the back where the rear legs are (can't see from the front though). Everything electrically works perfect, DMD, holo, sound, flippers, etc.. The playfield is dirty so I'm going to tear it down, shop it, and give and a thorough cleaning. Show me some pics of your mods and give me some ideas for mine. And ideas and help before I shop it is welcome too. Can't wait to get it up and running. I always loved this pin
CFTBL 001.jpgCFTBL 001.jpgCFTBL 002.jpgCFTBL 002.jpgCFTBL 003.jpgCFTBL 003.jpgCFTBL 006.jpgCFTBL 006.jpgCFTBL 007.jpgCFTBL 007.jpgCFTBL 009.jpgCFTBL 009.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Congrats on the pick up! Bought my creech about a year and have done a few modest changes. I've added new black legs and leg levelers, a new coin door, green bulb covers on the snack bar inserts, and my personal favorite custom creature shooter rod. I bought the shooter rod from mikeincali here on the pinside forum for $50 shipped. Mine is black and white, but I believe he had some colored ones as well. The new color dmd's look sweet too!

#3 10 years ago

My grail machine. Beautiful, charming, and full of nostalgia. Congratulations on your purchase!

Color dmd, speaker panel mod, and lighted pops are the essential mods.

Enjoy your CREECH!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks, fellas. The must have's for the moment on mine are; cabinet leg protectors, new rubber, translite lock, and one piece of plastic is cracked. Shooter rod sounds like a good one, I'll look into that one. Didn't realize the pop-bumpers had no lights, that should make down tear down easier, lol. I'll have to find a pic of the speaker mod panel and see what it looks like. The color dmd and the lcd screen together are probably around $600 (maybe more). They're very cool but I was looking at spending @ $500 total for, bang for your buck mods (led's, toys, etc. and other incidentals I'll need after tear down.). I'm debating about a full led package or just few to make the machine pop. Not sure what kind of toys are out there for the play field. The PO has a pink cadillac in there. May take it out and put something else in (not much of a pink cadillac fan, lol)

#5 10 years ago

Leds for the inserts...Incandescent or this new companies leds for the GI's

http://www.cometpinball.com/category-s/1836.htm

#6 10 years ago

Bought mine 20 years ago and still have it. Love the game and it is not going anywhere. You will love it.

#7 10 years ago

IMG_20131003_230125_198.jpgIMG_20131003_230125_198.jpgIMG_20131003_232006_429.jpgIMG_20131003_232006_429.jpgHowdy. Big Creech fan here
Got mine about a year ago and added leds (in ramps too...purple and green), lcd mod, color display, light up car, creature led lit figure from monster bash tied to a rollover bulb, replaced all ramps with new and a new center window. Led backboard mod coming soon-just got my deluxe mirrored panel. Love it.

#8 10 years ago

Was always searching or wondering why no Creech Fan/Owners Club! I got my first pin last May, it is a Creech! I play it a lot. One of these days I have to start ordering Mods.

#9 10 years ago

Super Bands are great on every game I've tried them on. I went with red and blue for a 3D glasses look. I can't remember for the life of me if that was an original idea, though, or if I stole it!

IMG_2334.JPGIMG_2334.JPG

#10 10 years ago

I got my Creech in July, and absolutely love it! So far I've replaced most of the bulbs with LEDs (I put green in the ramp and bowl), installed the ColorDMD (awesome!), put a light Creature toy over the Snack Bar hole. I just sent in my check for the LCD mod (can't wait!), and am on the list for the speaker panel (have the new deluxe overlay ready and waiting). In addition to being a fun game, it's also beautiful -- sometimes I just stare at it, and admire all the lights and artwork.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Howdy. Big Creech fan here
Got mine about a year ago and added leds (in ramps too...purple and green), lcd mod, color display, light up car, creature led lit figure from Monster Bash tied to a rollover bulb, replaced all ramps with new and a new center window. Led backboard mod coming soon-just got my deluxe mirrored panel. Love it.

That color dmd looks nice (was wondering how they would look on the game). I just ordered green #86 bulbs for my ramps. Did you have to replace the light strips in the ramps or do the LED's plug into the existing light strip? I couldn't find LED's that were that small. I'm thinking of making my own under cabinet LED lights too.

#13 10 years ago

That is really cool, I would be interested in that if they ever make it.

#14 10 years ago

Not sure if there's something out there, but I would like to find a plastic piece for the top of the sling under the bowl. The steel looks blah, maybe a solid green or blue piece or something with fish maybe?

#15 10 years ago

I thought the same thing about the sling under the bowl, let me know if you find something cool! BCSPINBALL has tiny leds that plug into the existing ramp sockets. I did purple in the ramp and green in the bowl. Love it. I think by switching those to led you do lose some of the chase effect but it just looks so cool anyway

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

Not sure if there's something out there, but I would like to find a plastic piece for the top of the sling under the bowl. The steel looks blah, maybe a solid green or blue piece or something with fish maybe?

It's suppose to be just a translucent blue. There are repro sling plastics available at many sites. I know mad amusements and marco usually have them.

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=158

#17 10 years ago

oooh yeah...i meant the metal ball guide under there! reminds me of wh20 with that exposed metal under the bowl. I got an awesome custom plastic for wh20 from a member on here. I think it was called the missing plastic.

#18 10 years ago

Whoops my bad, like he said ^, I meant the ball guide not the sling.
I just started ordering the stuff I need (couple new plastic pieces, rubber, cliffy, etc). I'll look into BCS and see what they have.

#19 10 years ago

Here's a pic of the shooter rod mod. That color dmd looks awesome!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#20 10 years ago

Framed creature movie poster, not a mod but it is cool game room memorabilia !

image.jpgimage.jpg
#21 10 years ago

IMG_20131225_083413_872.jpgIMG_20131225_083413_872.jpg
got these for Christmas

#22 10 years ago

Those are cool!

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

That color dmd looks nice (was wondering how they would look on the game). I just ordered green #86 bulbs for my ramps. Did you have to replace the light strips in the ramps or do the LED's plug into the existing light strip? I couldn't find LED's that were that small. I'm thinking of making my own under cabinet LED lights too.

Hey I justed replaced my #86 LED's in the CREATURE RAMP.

I alternated Green and Blue throughout the ramp and then Purple in the Bowl. I will try to post a picture soon for the "CLUB". The bulbs are plug and play however it may take a couple of try's to get them all in the sockets securely so they light up as they fit kinda loose. Also be careful because they are delicate and I broke one trying to put in the socket. Also note that the bulbs in the socket strip are meant to blink differently so you may put in an LED and it will look like it is getting very little power but if you run the test you can have them come on in full strength and in attrack mode. Final caution be careful with those plastic sockets as they can break easily too! Again I learned the hard way and I have never seen replacements.

#24 10 years ago

DANG I so much want a COLOR DMD for mine now after seeing those pictures...I may have to sell a game and mod mine out also...

#25 10 years ago

My Wife makes these Flipper Toppers and Creature Shooter Rod, you might see them at many of the shows too. We have them on our game.

People have asked for a link for these, so... www.etsy.com/shop/PinballShooters Look for Creature... or other things...

aCR SH ON 106E CREATURE.jpgaCR SH ON 106E CREATURE.jpg
CR F34 CREATURE.jpgCR F34 CREATURE.jpg

aCR F33 CREATURE.jpgaCR F33 CREATURE.jpg

#26 10 years ago

I picked up this one prior to christmas

mondo creature.JPGmondo creature.JPG

#27 10 years ago

that claw shooter rod is awesome!

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

that claw shooter rod is awesome!

Thanks, It turned out great, she does some great sculpts and paint jobs!

aCR SH ON 106A CREATURE.jpgaCR SH ON 106A CREATURE.jpg aCR SH ON 106D CREATURE.jpgaCR SH ON 106D CREATURE.jpg
#29 10 years ago

Want the color dmd so bad... but my hologram is so awful. Choices choices.

#30 10 years ago

I was at Kroger the other day and found this.

image-690.jpgimage-690.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
#31 10 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

image.jpg 193 KB
image-690.jpg 302 KB

Cool I am sooo looking around for one of these!

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

DANG I so much want a COLOR DMD for mine now after seeing those pictures...I may have to sell a game and mod mine out also...

Steve...this is what you need... (guess I need to change out my blue leds for something a little more "skin toned")

P1030387.JPGP1030387.JPG
#33 10 years ago

Final caution be careful with those plastic sockets as they can break easily too! Again I learned the hard way and I have never seen replacements.

+1 on that...I am missing one socket on my whirlpool and have never found them.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Steve...this is what you need... (guess I need to change out my blue leds for something a little more "skin toned")

Go with the Cointaker warm white...

#35 10 years ago

Hey Burningman you should post the link to the thread you did on your CREECH restore...I have seen several other Creatures in person since yours but none come close to what you did...

#36 10 years ago

Hey Burningman you should post the link to the thread you did on your CREECH restore...I have seen several other Creatures in person since yours but none come close to what you did...

This one?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/burningmans-cftbl-playfield-done

#37 10 years ago

Here is some pics of mine. With added accessories. Best looking machine Bally made!! Lets start a club. I see there are a lot of CFTBL lovers on pinside.

Dec 2013 047.JPGDec 2013 047.JPG Dec 2013 053.JPGDec 2013 053.JPG Dec 2013 056.JPGDec 2013 056.JPG Dec 2013 060.JPGDec 2013 060.JPG Dec 2013 049.JPGDec 2013 049.JPG Dec 2013 050.JPGDec 2013 050.JPG Dec 2013 074.JPGDec 2013 074.JPG Dec 2013 076.JPGDec 2013 076.JPG
#38 10 years ago

mounted that light up MB creech in the same spot!

#39 10 years ago

More pics!! Sorry some are blurry.

Dec 2013 055.JPGDec 2013 055.JPG Dec 2013 059.JPGDec 2013 059.JPG Dec 2013 057.JPGDec 2013 057.JPG Dec 2013 065.JPGDec 2013 065.JPG Dec 2013 058.JPGDec 2013 058.JPG Dec 2013 063.JPGDec 2013 063.JPG
#40 10 years ago

I like the topper, creature playing creature!

#41 10 years ago

Has anybody seen or purchased the creature lite up sign mod from www.pinballlifter.com? It mounts up by the paid lanes, looks really cool!

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Has anybody seen or purchased the creature lite up sign mod from http://www.pinballlifter.com? It mounts up by the paid lanes, looks really cool!

I like the look of this mod but it concerns me that it may obscure the rollover lanes too much.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

I like the look of this mod but it concerns me that it may obscure the rollover lanes too much.

Yeah it looks way to big. If you want a light up sign like that but smaller try miller engineering in stamford ct. He runs a shop out of his basement for signs like this . They are for train sets and he has all kinds. Just visit his web site.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Yeah it looks way to big. If you want a light up sign like that but smaller try miller engineering in stamford ct. He runs a shop out of his basement for signs like this . They are for train sets and he has all kinds. Just visit his web site.

I just checked the site and that exact sign is made by him and it is $55.95.

#45 10 years ago

I think its a little large...at $50 it may be worth it. Anyone have one installed and can give us some feedback?

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I just checked and this is what it said:
A Creature Lite up sign. Includes everything to install. Mounts just in-front of the PAID lanes. $125.00 plus shipping.

What I am saying is that sign is made by miller engineering in Stamford ct. He sells them for 55.95 believe his web is microstru.com You may have to make a bracket but for it.

#47 10 years ago

I love my Creetch. I did some modding to mine early on and need to get back to it soon.
DSC02918_zpsa9f3a2b3.jpgDSC02918_zpsa9f3a2b3.jpgall cars 2.jpgall cars 2.jpgcars lit.jpgcars lit.jpgcrown vics 1.jpgcrown vics 1.jpgcrown vics 2.jpgcrown vics 2.jpg

DSC03214.JPGDSC03214.JPG
DSC03208.JPGDSC03208.JPG
DSC03215.JPGDSC03215.JPGDSC03213.JPGDSC03213.JPG

#48 10 years ago

More Creature Love.....

cftbl holo mod.jpgcftbl holo mod.jpg
#49 10 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

image.jpg 193 KB

image-690.jpg 302 KB

They had these in Superstore here in Canada right before Christmas. Had the other monsters as well to go with MB

#50 10 years ago

CFTBL... Best Game Ever! (IMHO)

IMG_1452.JPGIMG_1452.JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Falls Church, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 5,668 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-fans-and-members-welcome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.