IMG_0319 (resized).JPG
IMG_0311 (resized).JPG
IMG_0310 (resized).JPG
IMG_0309 (resized).JPG
IMG_0764 (resized).JPG
IMG_0766 (resized).JPG
IMG_0765 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
CFTBL Snack Bar Mod Signage Upgrade for v1 & v2 mods - rev1.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_0526 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0528 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 8 years ago

Thanks for the Plug and Support, my friend!

I wish to share my thanks here as well....the passion Jady has for Pinball, is great competition and support!

We just have so much fun creating stuff!

Awesome HARD work on this great MOD!

1 month later
#107 8 years ago

Ill be following up with info on Pink, and Ice Blue...The two Deco Pastel Colors...lets see....

Follow up.

Ice Blue is ordered in Regular and frosted.....hunting down pink....
(Purple is so close....sometimes this is a bit tricky, but lets see.)

Art

3 weeks later
#127 8 years ago

6.3V with a connecting bulb....easy as changing your GI Bulb!

#134 8 years ago

Please allow me to share.

In the current mass market production of LEDs, and strips, Pink is considered Purple, and the same in China.
The Purple is not the Dark people, people have clamored about for years...So we made a Purple Bulb. called
Purple Passion, to satisfy the needs of wanting a real Purple Purple. I have not seen this mod in Person,
to know how purple will look, and if you have one Jady, perhaps you can try and photo, or Ill send that next.
The Pinks used in single bulbs and flashers, are custom doped to this color, because the volume reached is over 10,000
units. I can try to make Pure Pink in a strip, but someone needs to buy 10,000 pieces. or at least 7000 or more to break even.

Another direction, a bit pre mature, but worth sharing, is that last year we created 6.3V RGB strips with inline remote.
We discovered after production, but pre-release, that the "test" versions, we connected, worked on DC and AC, but the volume production only worked on DC. Since inserts were DC, (Not GI), we thought we would release for just this.
Unfortunately, the attract mode signals received, erased the memory settings...crap.
We havent given up, we have a new test solution working after many people on pinside that know more then I have helped, and we are again, in proto testing. I am not sure if the whole rig will fit in this mod, but fading, color changing, or Pink, could come, as this pink is made from R G B individual diodes, rather then a doped diode.

Another thought on Pink, is Jady, can you get the clear light parts cut in Pink or Pink Light emitting plastic?
That would allow white light to show pink, as its the plastic color.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

When I first connected mine it also seemed dim, it was just my connection between bulb and socket that was causing it, I adjusted that and it clearly became much much brighter, I'm guessing you may have a similar issue.

While all bulbs have been hand tested here, and Jady, I trust before you ship, you plug in and check, there can be unique game issues....first, you can see if the wires to the socket have been reversed. You can test with alligator clips, or trying to reversing the connector into the opposite polarity. Please note not all connectors can do this as there is a locking nib, and it can prevent the reversing back to not allow a "lock". You can also run a meter to your socket to check voltage.
The total power draw is close to that of an incandescent, but if your game has all incandescent in your GI strand, and you have a drop based on Caps, other board issues....it could be dim. Try plugging into another game, one with leds, or a newer to see if the issue is connection, bulb, or game.

Troubleshooting a bulb long distance is tough, as there are many things to see.
Replacement bulbs are here US side if needed....

Art

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 24.00
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 9.95
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-creature-snackbar-mod-v20?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.