IMG_0319 (resized).JPG
IMG_0311 (resized).JPG
IMG_0310 (resized).JPG
IMG_0309 (resized).JPG
IMG_0764 (resized).JPG
IMG_0766 (resized).JPG
IMG_0765 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
CFTBL Snack Bar Mod Signage Upgrade for v1 & v2 mods - rev1.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_0526 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0528 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flyrod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#230 4 years ago

Just got mine installed tonight! Thanks Jady. Awesome quality and fit and finish on it is amazing!

And now the rest of the story.... When I ordered this, I had a complete bonehead moment and gave Jady the wrong house address, right street, wrong house...I don't know, Sr. moment or something... deliver attempted, and returned to sender....of course this was right before Christmas and the post office didn't give us the time of day and told us to wait or file a claim... long story short, it finally showed up back with Jady and he kindly sent it out again...this time I gave him the right address. So my mod has traveled around the globe twice! and since I live about 15 miles away from comet pinball, the LEDs have traveled the world 3x!

Anyway, my point is Jady goes way above and beyond in every part of the transaction!

IMG_9773 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flyrod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside