IMG_0319 (resized).JPG
IMG_0311 (resized).JPG
IMG_0310 (resized).JPG
IMG_0309 (resized).JPG
IMG_0764 (resized).JPG
IMG_0766 (resized).JPG
IMG_0765 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
CFTBL Snack Bar Mod Signage Upgrade for v1 & v2 mods - rev1.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_0526 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0528 (resized).JPG
There are 299 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 7 years ago

Just got mine! Installing tomorrow...

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Just got mine! Installing tomorrow...

great to hear

all kits sold out for the moment

#203 7 years ago

maybe not the best time to post this since all are sold out but I am super impressed with this mod. Not only is it beautiful and creatively done, it is built like a tank! It makes the rest of my play field look cruddy in comparison.. Worth every cent. Now if I can just find the time to install it...

#204 7 years ago

Snackbar!!!!

Note: Jady was amazing to deal with and shipping was mich faster then expected.

20161101_102011 (resized).jpg20161101_102011 (resized).jpg

20161101_102040 (resized).jpg20161101_102040 (resized).jpg

20161101_102023 (resized).jpg20161101_102023 (resized).jpg

20161101_102050 (resized).jpg20161101_102050 (resized).jpg

#205 7 years ago

thanks guys,

I am building more but taking a more fun approach: which is do it when time allows and when I feel like it, so not mass produced and pumped out

#206 7 years ago

I am in for one whenever you can get it built....at your leisure of course....

#207 7 years ago

don't own the game but every time i see this thread i have to look because that mod look so great.

#208 7 years ago

It is f-Ing great to add to the machine - the quality is outstanding (you know when you feel something in your hand you can just tell if it's well made or if it's crap), and the design is great - fits perfectly with the 50s style. Plus the light show looks great too. I love this game but I think it benefits from a little upgrade here and there.

Wish the drive-in movie sign mod was this high quality!

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

...Wish the drive-in movie sign mod was this high quality!

+1

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wish the drive-in movie sign mod was this high quality!

been sitting on an idea that fits in this field though slightly different

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from Lushtech:

I am in for one whenever you can get it built....at your leisure of course....

Me too!

#212 7 years ago

basically if you are keen send me a pm ("Snackbar Mod" in the subject line) with your full name, address, phone number and email) to lock in a position on the wait list. I will get back to you promptly to let you know you are on the list. If you don't provide all the details then I won't put you on the list as will consider you not seriously wanting one.

$240 AUD + postage ($16 AUD in Aus, $25.50AUD to the US, $30 to Europe), no money down until ready to post, and will give you 7 days to pay and then if no response / payment your position will be offered to the next waiting person on the list.

I am not pumping these out and just do small batches of 10 in between projects, work and family life so no deadlines - keeping it enjoyable.

Hope that helps, cheers

Jady

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

been sitting on an idea that fits in this field though slightly different

Spill the beans! Got anything in mind to fix up the drive-in movie sign?

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Spill the beans! Got anything in mind to fix up the drive-in movie sign?

I don't have a drive-in sign but working on something representing what is on the plastic behind the slide vuk / wireform that is a hidden detail that could be cool when I get the scale right, but could possibly work on a Starlight sign in the future as long as I am not stepping on any toes of the original creator (any links to what was done in the past).

#215 7 years ago

hi

I just finished my restoration video, here you can see swinks good work too

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from Dirni:

hi
» YouTube video

incredible work Dirni, great video and you have got some great workmanship skills there.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Dirni:

hi
» YouTube video

Love the restauration, beautiful done, with eye for detail. Just wondering if you used an OCD board for the leds?

#218 7 years ago

WOW Dirni!... That vid of your restoration of CFTBL was an 11+.

How you took that game (beat to a pulp), to such a piece of art was amazing!

I can honestly say, that I usually don't watch a 30 min video, but man, that was intriguing to watch every minute. You did an amazing job on restoring that game.

Thanks for sharing!

Kerry

#219 7 years ago

BTW: my CFTBL is the only game I've owned the longest, since 1995'. I would love to tear it down, and bring it back to it's glory. I just don't think I could take on a project that you did, by myself.

I would certainly think maybe doing a group restore (3-4) guys/gals, doing our games at the same time, may be a fun / interesting way to get it accomplished.

I may post something like that to see "if" there maybe interest.

Thanks again for such a cool video / project!

Kerry

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from Dirni:

hi
» YouTube video

Damn that Creech looks really sharp. Nice work!

1 week later
#223 7 years ago

Dirni u r a boss! Amazing restoration!

#224 7 years ago

just a heads up for the guys that have their names on the list for the next batch, these will be assembled in the next 2 days so be ready to pay (once I send you notifications) if you want it to arrive hopefully before Christmas.

taking names for the ones available Jan / Feb

1 week later
#225 7 years ago

sorry for the delay, small drama but all ok now but delayed finishing the mods.

batch of mods are all finished, packed today and pm's sent out for payment in the last hr, in which those people have a week to pay otherwise offered to the next guys on the list this time next week. Quick payment will get them posted this Monday and might just make it before Christmas.

thanks again for the support everyone

2 weeks later
#226 7 years ago

Finally got round to fitting mine super easy and very very well made thx Jady you rock

IMG_4579 (resized).JPGIMG_4579 (resized).JPG

#227 7 years ago

thankyou Pete, Enjoy

and a big thank you for all the support through 2016 from all Pinsiders with the Snackbar Mods, have a great Christmas and even better 2017. Am doing 2 more batches of Snackbar mods early 2017 and then working on a few other things for a bit.

1 week later
#228 7 years ago

I am doing 2 small runs of 12 units each between Jan - March and then taking a small break (3-6 months) to work on some other projects.

The Aussie Dollar has been struggling and looks like getting worse so as of 1st Jan 2017 the mod will go up a little (4%) by $10 to $250 AUD - as some parts come from Europe and US and will cost more.

The best I can do is offer a no money down reservation on the wait list to get it at the current $240 AUD each but you will need to message me before the end of December.

Simply send me a pm with your

Full Name
Address
Phone
Email

to reserve a mod

Hope everyone has had a good Christmas and all the best for 2017 - and thanks for the support during 2016.

Jady

#229 7 years ago

bump before the end of the year and a slight (4%) price increase.

1 month later
#230 7 years ago

Just got mine installed tonight! Thanks Jady. Awesome quality and fit and finish on it is amazing!

And now the rest of the story.... When I ordered this, I had a complete bonehead moment and gave Jady the wrong house address, right street, wrong house...I don't know, Sr. moment or something... deliver attempted, and returned to sender....of course this was right before Christmas and the post office didn't give us the time of day and told us to wait or file a claim... long story short, it finally showed up back with Jady and he kindly sent it out again...this time I gave him the right address. So my mod has traveled around the globe twice! and since I live about 15 miles away from comet pinball, the LEDs have traveled the world 3x!

Anyway, my point is Jady goes way above and beyond in every part of the transaction!

IMG_9773 (resized).JPGIMG_9773 (resized).JPG

#231 7 years ago

Thanks Todd for the kind words and being so understanding and patient, enjoy.

#232 7 years ago

Got it yesterday looks great easy to install.

IMG_0347 (resized).JPGIMG_0347 (resized).JPG

IMG_0348 (resized).JPGIMG_0348 (resized).JPG

#233 7 years ago

great to hear, thanks for the feedback

#234 7 years ago

Hope to have mine installed in a few months. (Waiting for playfield to come back) Looks great Swinks!

1 month later
#235 7 years ago

31-3-17 - just one last update, just finished the last batch and now have just 4 remaining in stock and then that is it for a while - finally gotta get to some other projects. So into the vault for a little while.

these are $250 AUD each plus postage to the US / Canada is $25.50 + another $5 to Europe.

Thanks for all the support and hope you are all enjoying your CFTBL.

cheers

Jady

P1150193 (resized).JPGP1150193 (resized).JPG

P1150202 (resized).JPGP1150202 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#236 6 years ago

Hello Jady,

Sorry to be late to the party, but I am a newbee. Any of these left in the vault?

Thanks, Causare

#237 6 years ago

Man these are cool swinks, I just got a cftbl about a month ago and really enjoy the play. I haven't yet decided how I want to mod this machine but i am definitely keeping an eye on this space.

-Jim

#238 6 years ago

hi guys, basically got 4 or 5 left and that's it for the year, as not making any more unless their is the demand, and busy designing a custom pin.

send me a pm if you are keen for one with your full details (name, address and phone)

cheers

Jady

#239 6 years ago

I think no matter how you mod it, this one is a winner. Totally transforms the space and feels like it should have been there in the first place. I have one from the first run and it's given me zero trouble in the last 18 months or so under very frequent play. The snack bar mod and LCD mod are essential IMO and I'm happy to have both in my creech.

#240 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

hi guys, basically got 4 or 5 left and that's it for the year, as not making any more unless their is the demand, and busy designing a custom pin.
send me a pm if you are keen for one with your full details (name, address and phone)
cheers
Jady

If anyone is on the fence, get them before they are gone. This mod is great.

#241 6 years ago

I got one while playfield was out for restoration. Looking forward to putting it on in the next month or so.

#242 6 years ago

cheers guys for the kind comments,

with the sudden interest, it looks like all of the last 5 might be gone if those people follow through with the payment (giving them 7 days to pay - then open to other interested parties)

#243 6 years ago

I loved my snack bar so much I had to add some food.

food (resized).jpgfood (resized).jpg

#244 6 years ago

Do you still have a snack bar mod available to ship to France?
thank you

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from grandDD:

Do you still have a snack bar mod available to ship to France?
thank you

Quoted from swinks:

cheers guys for the kind comments,
with the sudden interest, it looks like all of the last 5 might be gone if those people follow through with the payment (giving them 7 days to pay - then open to other interested parties)

I will have to see after a week if the 5 people pay and then see if any are available, best I can do is put you on a reserve list, 1 person is in front of you.

#246 6 years ago

Thank you swinks, tell me as soon as this is available, to send you the settlement.
I am really impressed with all your work for the pinball creature from the black lagoon, congratulation.

#247 6 years ago

I designed and manufactured a creature topper.
Manufactured a speaker panel light mod because this is no longer available a for sale a few weeks ago.
But also flashes light bumper, because there is no light in the bumpers.
I also want to install your mod snack bar and also if possible the movies poster mod.
Here are three video links of what I did on my creature.

sorry for my English.

#249 6 years ago

swinks thank you, I'll look on the Shapeways site.

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from grandDD:

I designed and manufactured a creature topper.
Manufactured a speaker panel light mod because this is no longer available a for sale a few weeks ago.
But also flashes light bumper, because there is no light in the bumpers.
I also want to install your mod snack bar and also if possible the movies poster mod.
Here are three video links of what I did on my creature.
sorry for my English.
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

Love your taillight mod on the backbox. Are you making more of these? I really would like a good one but do not know where to start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 24.00
$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 299 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-creature-snackbar-mod-v20/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.