IMG_0319 (resized).JPG
IMG_0311 (resized).JPG
IMG_0310 (resized).JPG
IMG_0309 (resized).JPG
IMG_0764 (resized).JPG
IMG_0766 (resized).JPG
IMG_0765 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
CFTBL Snack Bar Mod Signage Upgrade for v1 & v2 mods - rev1.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_0526 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0528 (resized).JPG
There are 299 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 8 years ago

awesome Randy, glad you liked the mod and appreciated the design, ENJOY.

#152 8 years ago

My snackbar plastic was broken. Is this the cheapest fix? No, but it's the best. Add another satisfied customer to the list.

Snack_Bar_(resized).jpgSnack_Bar_(resized).jpg

#153 8 years ago

@Cheech - I had that thought about the plastic. Since the mod replaces the FILM plastic over the snakbar scoop - so no more worries that breaking in the future.

#154 8 years ago

WOW Just got mine today. Very impressed. Better quality then most of the stuff that is on the pinball machine.

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

WOW Just got mine today. Very impressed. Better quality then most of the stuff that is on the pinball machine.

great to hear, so far 5 launch units out there and the first batch all sent out, currently painting the 2nd batch and hopefully will be ready in roughly 2 weeks time.

#156 8 years ago

Mine reached Bath (home city) yesterday. For some reason no delivery today.

#157 8 years ago

Mine just arrived in the states (NY) in 7 days! Looks fantastic. Can't wait to install. Thanks Jady.

#158 8 years ago

that's awesome, thanks for the feedback

#159 8 years ago

Got mine. Looks great.

#160 8 years ago

Super quality mod - do not hesitate. Easy to install as well!

#161 8 years ago

thanks everyone

next batch are all painted and will make a start assembling this weekend for those waiting

#162 8 years ago

Changed the led strip to purple and love it. Installed in 15 minutes. Fantastic.

2 weeks later
#163 8 years ago

G'day everyone,

the next batch will be completed in the next day so the remaining people on the list will get a message in the next 2 days requesting payment, please reply either way even if you don't want it anymore.

Thanks

Jady

#164 8 years ago

photo update of 17 units (all alocated at this point) painted, decal-ed and domes installed - testing and light blade assembly left to go.

P1120633_(resized).JPGP1120633_(resized).JPG

#165 8 years ago

all units are completed, tested and boxed, as well as messages sent to all the remaining people on the list

now I just need to decide if I make any more at this point of time

#166 8 years ago

PLEASE make some more

Dan

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

PLEASE make some more
Dan

Your in luck as one person on this batch no longer requires the mod so your's is now available.

#168 8 years ago

Production & Availability Note:

So far still waiting on 7 people to get back to me as their mods are ready but will go to the open market mid to end of next week if I don't get any response. I will be making just 5 more after these 7 go and then taking a break from the Snackbar Mods for a while.

1 week later
#169 8 years ago

Did I miss the bus? Please put me down for one if available. Thanks much!

#170 8 years ago

If you have an additional one or someone backs out, I would send payment immediately.

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from Jtm3:

Did I miss the bus? Please put me down for one if available. Thanks much!

Quoted from Cleanroom:

If you have an additional one or someone backs out, I would send payment immediately.

if you are keen I am doing one last batch to use up most of the parts (of 17 units) for 2016 and then will take a break from them for the rest of the year or more

so if you are keen please send me your full name, address and phone number to lock in a spot as these guys get priority.

#172 8 years ago

Just received mine in the mail today. Really impressed with the quality. Can't wait to install it over the weekend.

Between this, and finally getting the correct gate for the KISS lane, it will be like playing a new machine

Thanks for a great mod Jady!

#173 8 years ago

I just received my CFTBL snack bar mod on Friday. This is a very well done mod complete with instructions which made installation very simple.

Photos of the mod installed in my game are shown below.

Gord

DSCN0282_(resized).JPGDSCN0282_(resized).JPG
DSCN0283_(resized).JPGDSCN0283_(resized).JPG
DSCN0274_(resized).JPGDSCN0274_(resized).JPG
DSCN0277_(resized).JPGDSCN0277_(resized).JPG

#174 8 years ago

I have the first version and love it. Swinks does it right dosent he.

#175 8 years ago

thanks fiberdude, nice photos and glad you love it

#176 8 years ago

How much are they?

#177 8 years ago

Last batch is $230 AUD each plus postage. Am away so not sure how many are left.

#178 8 years ago

update: the whole batch has been allocated and accounted for - won't be taking any more names

2 weeks later
#179 7 years ago

I got my snackbar 2.0 mod back in November, but just installed it last night. Looks great and quality is top notch. Super impressed with what Swinks did with this mod. One thing i would suggest is to buy a extension wire for the led strip from Comet. Swinks is probably doing this now, but since I got in early on it probably did not come with one. One of the nicest developed mods I have ever purchased.

#180 7 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I got my snackbar 2.0 mod back in November, but just installed it last night. Looks great and quality is top notch. Super impressed with what Swinks did with this mod. One thing i would suggest is to buy a extension wire for the led strip from Comet. Swinks is probably doing this now, but since I got in early on it probably did not come with one. One of the nicest developed mods I have ever purchased.

thanks for the kind words,

yes the first 5 (launch run) were sent out without this wire but still possible to fit but a little awkward but all production ones went out with the wire.

#181 7 years ago

Last Batch Update

- plates and accessories are all ready completed and bagged
- all the tops arrived from Belgium so painting starts this weekend and everything all going well will be completed by end of May / early June

3 weeks later
#182 7 years ago

Just wanted to take a moment and say not only how great of a product this mod is, but also how pleasant doing business with Jady. I had over-paid on accident, having not done the conversion from US to Dollarydoos at all, and he refunded me the amount that I would have never known about or missed. I'm the best at taking pictures, but the installation was straight-forward and simple and just looks great when lit up.

I've always felt that a GREAT mod is something that improves upon the original, and this mod very much does so, replacing the damage prone plastic with a great looking, correctly themed piece that will last a lifetime.

20160511_170310_(resized).jpg20160511_170310_(resized).jpg

#183 7 years ago

Agreement from a v1 customer

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#184 7 years ago

thanks for the plug guys and as for the over payment, you weren't the first and it just would not sit well keeping the difference, enjoy the mod guys

2 weeks later
#185 7 years ago

Just got and installed my Snackbar today. What an amazing piece of art! The photos don't do it justice. To top it off, it's better engineered than just about anything else I've seen. Jady was such a wonderful person to do business with, a truly nice guy, and a craftsman. I'm so happy with this mod!

IMG_20160611_131817600_(resized).jpgIMG_20160611_131817600_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160611_131824235_(resized).jpgIMG_20160611_131824235_(resized).jpg

#186 7 years ago

Thanks for you kind words and glad you love it, ENJOY

#187 7 years ago

I got my mod in the mail yesterday....and of course had to install it right away. I just have to say that the workmanship of the piece, the communication and consideration from Jady, and the just beyond-words coolness of the snackbar mod - I could not be happier. Cheers Jady - those of us who were able to get this incredible addition to our CFTBL will forever be grateful.

#188 7 years ago
Quoted from Analogkid:

I got my mod in the mail yesterday....and of course had to install it right away. I just have to say that the workmanship of the piece, the communication and consideration from Jady, and the just beyond-words coolness of the snackbar mod - I could not be happier. Cheers Jady - those of us who were able to get this incredible addition to our CFTBL will forever be grateful.

thanks for the kind words.

I just believe in a quality long lasting product and treating people how I like to be treated, enjoy the mod.
106 x v1
61 x v2

Also I have a brand new stashed v1 with pink el wire installed and a spare white el wire shipped with it which will give you that blue glow that everyone loves. $225 AUD + postage to the first keen buyer, can send this morning

3 weeks later
#189 7 years ago

I got my today and the mod is amazing and very good quality

THanks Swinks

1 week later
#190 7 years ago

Thanks for everyone's support and kind words, all units have shipped out including the v1.

I won't be doing any of these in 2016 and not sure about 2017. Time to work on a few projects.

All the best

3 weeks later
#191 7 years ago

Swinks do you have any of the kit parts still available? I realize you're done for the year but wondered if you had any leftover stock so I could DIY it. Just bought a creature that needs some love and this would be a huge addition.

1 week later
#192 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Swinks do you have any of the kit parts still available? I realize you're done for the year but wondered if you had any leftover stock so I could DIY it. Just bought a creature that needs some love and this would be a huge addition.

pm sent

1 week later
#193 7 years ago

If anyone's after this great mod I have a brand new one available to sell for what I paid-I'm located in Australia so keep that in mind re postage if interested shoot me a pm.

1 month later
#194 7 years ago

been nice to have a break, but 2 pinmates reached out for a snackbar mod so decided to do a small run at leisure (which was nice and my preferred way in the future to keep it fun).

so made 10 in total, 2 for pin mates, as well as 5 for people that enquired over time and have 3 left available at the moment (all fitted with ice blue led strips for the light blades). Messages going out soon to the 3 x pinsiders that wanted one.

just send me a pm if you would like one of the last 3.

P1140297 (resized).JPGP1140297 (resized).JPG

#195 7 years ago

Jady, I have your mods. They're great, but more importantly, you're a stand-up guy and a real asset to the pinball community! Thanks for your contributions.

#196 7 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Jady, I have your mods. They're great, but more importantly, you're a stand-up guy and a real asset to the pinball community! Thanks for your contributions.

thanks Matt, much appreciated

at the moment, just tinkering around and enjoying, working on a few little projects

#197 7 years ago

They don't come better than Swinks in this hobby, but luckily he knows that! Keep up the awesome work!

#198 7 years ago

cheers Tommy, do it because I enjoy it.

1 week later
#199 7 years ago

all but one have been sold, thanks for the support and enjoy your mod

#200 7 years ago

Can I have the last one please?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 27.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 24.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 299 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cftbl-creature-snackbar-mod-v20/page/4?hl=infinitearcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.