Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 days ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CFTBL Static Poster Mod - Manual rev5.pdf (PDF preview)
Gen4-Static_Poster-4A4_(resized).png
Gen4-Static_Poster-3A4_(resized).png
Gen4-Static_Poster-2A4_(resized).png
Gen4-Static_Poster-1A4_(resized).png
P1120271_(resized).JPG
P1120270_(resized).JPG
P1120267_(resized).JPG
P1120266_(resized).JPG
P1120079_(resized).JPG
P1120078_(resized).JPG
P1120072_(resized).JPG
screen-capture-6_(resized).png
screen-capture-5_(resized).png
screen-capture-4_(resized).png
P1120054_(resized).JPG

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

messages have been sent to everyone on the wait list that is no longer, my apologies once again

also I will have a revised manual for those that want to build a static poster or lcd poster mod yourself and you take the responsibility of the glass removal.

regards

Jady

#103 4 years ago

I just finished the manual that shows you how to do everything for both versions (static or lcd) including how to programme and the actual programme to paste in.

if you would like a copy please send me a pm with you email address as pinside no longer accepts pdf's.

#105 4 years ago

I think I'll try their AMOLED ... even if it is twice the price. The higher contrast and much better viewing angles will be worth it IMO. Screen size is the same, but package is smaller, so it should fit.

By the way, some of the comet pinball links are dead, so you might want to modify those.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I think I'll try their AMOLED ... even if it is twice the price. The higher contrast and much better viewing angles will be worth it IMO. Screen size is the same, but package is smaller, so it should fit.

hopefully the general sizing is the same and fits in but image wise yes it should be better

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

By the way, some of the comet pinball links are dead, so you might want to modify those.

I checked it out and what happened as due to the font size the address split and went on to a second line which introduced a indent and tab and mucked up the address. I reduced the font size and made it all one line - so now simply copy and paste into your search line and hit enter and you are there. I have sent the rev3 of the manual to J_M to create a link while I work out a dump box of my own.

#108 4 years ago

I am trying to work out a way to have a online dump box for all my manuals and posters etc. Open for any tips for a free on line storage box.

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I am trying to work out a way to have a online dump box for all my manuals and posters etc. Open for any tips for a free on line storage box.

Have you tried Dropbox? It's perfect for stuff like this.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Have you tried Dropbox? It's perfect for stuff like this.

will look into it very soon, but for the moment J_M has provided a link

2 years later
#112 1 year ago

Are these still available? swinks

#113 1 year ago

not as a lcd version, had issues and warranty concerns with the screen so canned the design, the static version is an option though if you want to swap out mini poster

3 weeks later
#114 1 year ago

due to some requests, here is a DIY manual for the Static Poster Mod

CFTBL Static Poster Mod - Manual rev5.pdf

1 year later
#115 44 days ago

is there anywhere to buy the snack bar mod ?

#116 44 days ago
Quoted from Paulb:

is there anywhere to buy the snack bar mod ?

express your interest on the latest Snackbar Mod thread as some people are upgrading and are most probably moving on there previous versions

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-cftbl-snackbar-mod-v4-

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
PinSound
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside