Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by vilant
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Just finished reassembly of the pop bumpers and reinstall the ramps and the fuse is now blowing. It is fuse 115 the manual says its the switch matrix. All worked great before hand and now when I power it up the display reads (check fuse 114 and 115). and thats as far as it will let me go. Any ideas would be great thank you.

#2 5 years ago

No ideas?

#3 5 years ago

Usually one or both blowing is indicating a bridge rectifier on your power driver board has went bad and needs replaced. I had this happen one time after rebuilding the flippers on one of my WPC games. search fuse 114 and 115 on pinside, there is a quite a few topics on it and they have the links to the steps on how to diagnose. Hope this helps.

#4 5 years ago

It does not blow fuse 114 it just tells you to check them. It only blows 115. I will check the article to see what info I can get thanks.

#6 5 years ago

I know when I reassembled mine after a shop job, I noticed a few switches incredibly close to metal parts. Make sure a diode hasn't bent over and touched these parts (the metal leads of the diode). 1 that comes to mind is the up ramp switch. I'm sure there are others but can't remember where. If you don't see it visually, time to pull out a DMM and start checking continuity to ground.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 15.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 229.99
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside