• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
CentralParkFeat_(resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

Hi gang, finishing a restoration on a CP, I need a close up pic of a jones plug feature setting. Here's a partial pic from the IPDB, I can almost read what it says but not quite. The one one the left. Somebody get me a pic?

Thanks

ken

CentralParkFeat_(resized).JPGCentralParkFeat_(resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Hey Ken Ted here in Ont.I looked on my CP and I don't even have them but I'm going to guess it says match feature?

#3 7 years ago

yea, probably is match. I'll check one of my other games and make a copy.

#4 7 years ago

It's match feature. See attached.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5 7 years ago

Thanks. No extra chute adjustment for you!

#6 7 years ago

Looks that way, one feature adjustment on mine.

#7 7 years ago

Hi pinhead52 +
You have identified the No. Match Feature Adj. Jack. The other Adj. Jack (picture, post-1) probably is the one shown at schema-G-12: "Extra-Chute-Adj. Plug": 5, 4, 3, 2 (empty socket) replays per coin. At F-17 I see in the schema a single plug and dashed wiring connecting "AS"-Relay: "2 coins-per-play-Relay, only in games made for 2 coins per play".
Another Adj. Feature is of course: "High score-Adj, Limits to gain replays by the counter".

At schema-F/G-10/11 is shown "Advance Special when lit Adjustment" - "Liberal with connection" "Conservative empty socket" - TWO plugs - 4 sockets - either both plugs have connection or none has. Can You tell me where this Adj. Plug is mounted in the pin (underneathside of playfield near the player ? (My Wms Space Mission has some Adj.-Plugs mounted there)

At schema-F-5/6/7 is shown: 3-5 Adj. Plug - 6 plugs to change position - Where is this located ? (Backbox ?)
Greetings Rolf

#8 7 years ago

Yes the Liberal/Conservative plug is under the pf, pretty near the left flipper switch. You can see it in this pic http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=481&picno=22288 and the 3-5 ball is left side all the way to the top of the pf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/central-park-feature-label and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.