Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by FYMF
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from FYMF:

For sure. Our roads are nice but that's cause we are paying for them via tolls. Orlando is covered in toll roads

I4 in Orlando isn’t nice. Lake Mary to The Universal area Via I4 during rush hour? I wouldn’t wish that commute on my worst enemy.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from FYMF:

My dude. I'm talking about the actual construction of our roads not the traffic.
    All my posts indicate traffic I'd an issue. I am speaking to the quality of the roads/lack of potholes.

That area of I4 is a bumpy mess due to the never ending construction. I do agree that in general Florida highways are nice and pothole free.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from FYMF:

I'm on the coast right by the gulf.
    You better believe my 56 feet of elevation was a buying point

Aren’t you in the sinkhole capital of Florida?

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from FYMF:

Idk that it's the Capitol but florida has a ton of limestone which makes it ripe for sinks.
    If you buy a home in Florida without first looking at the government sinkhole map then you did not do enough research.
    You can plan ahead to dodge sinkholes. Not so much Tornadoes, Earthquakes or hurricanes
    Also no. Its Tallahassee

Your avatar says Clearwater. There are lots of sinkholes in Clearwater.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/central-florida-real-estate-question?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.