• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mrbill
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

centipede_arii (resized).jpg
centipede_power (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

if its cheap enough, throw the computer monitor in the trash and find a crt for it. if they did not mess up the mounting, it should be trivial to get a crt back in there. depending on where you are, a centipede is $500+ game. Replace the cp overlay. I would not replace side art. if it needs new side art, pass. if it has water damage, pass. MAybe ask the guy if he still has the original monitor. g07 is fixable and doing a tube swap is possible.
I think arcadeshop sells a big blue that is grey. I have only bought my big blues from bob roberts which are black. So if its not the light blue color, its probaby been replaced recently.
recapping the ARII and possibly repining the edge connector are things that should be done. You can also look up sense mod and decide what camp your in if its something you want to do.

FYI Bob Roberts has been closed since October, any other idea on reliable parts sources? I need a rebuild kit for a WG monitor.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centipede-upright?tu=philc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.