Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Drano
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kaytrox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

OK, EVERY-body seems to know this machine! I spend so much time at the Silverball Museum, that I've become their 'unofficial' technical adviser concerning issues with normal operation, and proper play flow of the EM machines.

Once you advance the thermometer on the back glass to the max, and light up the eject hole for the Special, is it supposed to remain lit for the duration of the game, or should it, and the thermometer, reset after the ball is lost?

#4 11 years ago

Thanks! So when I light the Special on the second ball, and pop 7-10 games on one play, that's the way it's supposed to be. I don't own any machines, but speaking in another sense, I certainly 'own' this one!

#7 11 years ago

That's what I've always loved about pinball. Back in the seventies, I used to drop a couple of quarters, pop some Specials, and grab replays for score along the way. I'd play all day, and sell my 14 games left on the counter to some kid for a buck or two. That's exactly how I got started... Hey... KID... You want to buy my games? Like a drug dealer! You learn to be a master, because if you don't... you can't afford it! My parents didn't believe in kids having a lot of money to blow, so I needed to stretch every quarter as far as it would go. It's a whole different story, but when I was in 7th grade my parents actually had to move us out of the city because my pinball addiction had me cutting school two days a week.

#8 11 years ago

Centigrade has the identical right side layout that Atlantis does. I'm fairly certain that when you light the Atlantis Special, it stays lit for the duration as well. As soon as The Silverball Museum opens back up, I will determine the Atlantis Special. But either way, the Special on Centigrade is CAKE to achieve, compared to the one on Atlantis.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kaytrox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centigrade-37-question-on-play-logistics?tu=Kaytrox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.