Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I'm new to pinside and a complete novice. We have a centigrade 37 that has nee our back room not being played. I took a short video of what is happening. it may be unrealistic that anyone could help but I thought I would try. We are really bummed its not working. I have no experience with working on pinball machines so not sure what I can do. Live in Madison, WI area

#2 6 years ago

You probably have a switch that's not making contact somewhere in the score reels. There's a video on it that Clay Harrell had on YouTube that I'd have you reference, but it seems he's pulled all his videos because of a recent piracy issue. Check out his pin repair site...section 3f discusses score motors, but again, I think your problem may also lie in a maladjusted score reel switch, so reference that section. Sniffing around this site for a while will take a lot of the mystery out of it for you:

http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index3.htm#start

#3 6 years ago

thanks for your reply. If you happen to locate his videos. let me know

1 week later
#4 6 years ago

Since you don't know and have never worked on a EM pinball machine before, I suggest you reach out to someone in Madison with some experience. Look at the pin map on this site. start clicking on the dots around you and look for collectors with multiple EM's in their collection. Chances are they're pretty damn good at fixing them.
Good luck.

#5 6 years ago

try contacting this guy presqueisle

#6 6 years ago

OR, you could just sell that junky machine to me.....
Er, how's the playfield??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centigrade-37-not-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.