(Topic ID: 207175)

Centigrade 37 - Help with scoring issues!

By mmmbigmac

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

When the thousands score real rolls over during gameplay it will not count on the ten thousand real. I'm not sure where to look to fix this. When I open up the back I can get the 10 thousand unit to roll over when I manually score the thousands. I have cleaned up both the 5 thousand relay as well as the 5 thousand and add advance relay but still no luck. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

#2 6 years ago

Look closely at all the switches on the 1000 point score reel assembly. Remove the 1000 point score reel assembly from the score reel bracket. Manually advance the 1000 point score reel and see how the switches operate. You can compare the operation of these switches with the 100 point and/or 10 point score reels, since they will be adjusted the same way. Pay special attention to the switches when the score reel rotates from the number 8 to the number zero. See if the switches are clean and adjusted properly. Also, make sure the EOS switch (end-of-stroke) by the solenoid is clean and adjusted properly...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centigrade-37-help-with-scoring-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.