P1010362.JPG
P1010351.JPG
detail.JPG
cflt.JPG
john-mcclane-zippo-lighter-die-hard-blu-ray-cap.jpg
images-1-104.jpeg
johnny_mnemonic-pinball-flyer.jpg
oolo.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

When I first joined pinside I thought everyone in Wisconsin was batshit crazy. Now I see you're just stoned

Your first thought was also correct , we are all batshit crazy in Wisconsin .

#58 10 years ago

First rule of centerflank club , Don't talk about centerflank club .

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If he brings my TZ back home, it will be 5. Then he'll have room for another big screen TV.

Then he would have only sterns

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wrong once again. I have Hobbit on order, so technically I own it and can add it to my current collection like so many others do. But Im not the usual suspect.

You'll sell your hobbit order when stern releases it's next game

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Mustang pin? LOL

Yeah and if it's Superman He's DC so I can see you passing on that also . But what if it's Iron Maiden and has some super cool artwork like their album covers ?

#84 10 years ago

Yeah I'm saving up some money as for now its going to be for Charlie's pin , But if an Iron Maiden is made and it has artwork like that I'd probably have to get one .

#91 10 years ago

Looks like he has a Hardbody on his wishlist , Hope you find your grail pin someday Centerflank.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

They can't all be Hollywood Heat or Hardbody...or can they?

The stars must align and some unseen miracles must occur to create such great games , I'm actually surprised it happened twice . We all here have better odds of winning the mega millions jackpot tonight then ever seeing another game as great as those two are .

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

You should dump that Apple phone.

Everything you need in the palm of your hand , if you need something that sucks a donkey's dick in the palm of your hand .

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#120 10 years ago

I must break you .

1 month later
#129 10 years ago

Heading over to Centerflank's tomorrow .I heard he is doubling the size of his basement game area to make room for some EMs.

2 months later
#141 10 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Ha! Guy had a 10-15min ball on my TFTC, no bs.. I simply asked him to test the machine and let me know if he recommends any adjustments.

Yeah , Corey actually is alright at Pinball .

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeppers, odd how your Metallica is always reset every time I come over

Yeah I know that's odd but every time I do something to the game it just makes sense to update the code . The other day I threw some new balls in there so of course the code needed to be updated .

#148 10 years ago

Centerflank is Awesome ! So today I asked him Hey do want to come over and help do a crazy fast playfield swap ? Since I have the one and only fish tales playfield with the trilogy beer can on it ( I got that from another awesome person ,Please see the "Scott Danesi is awesome" thread ) So I told him I think we can do the swap in 3 hours , which is crazy, but the game was recently shopped so not a lot of cleaning parts just transferring them . And we damn near did it ! Underside is almost completely done and some of the topside . I will finish it tonight , it will be a late night , but it will get done . Pretty cool to see what two guys that know what they are doing can get done in a little over 3 hours . Worked togather nicely we each did our own thing and tried to stay out of each others way .

P1010351.JPGP1010351.JPG P1010362.JPGP1010362.JPG
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Happy to help! Too bad we didnt get jammin on it earlier in the day, we'd have knocked it out by dinner time.

Yep could have been epic, I'll be putting my daughter to bed soon and I will finish this yet tonight ( which is still kind of epic ) But I seriously think 2 more hours working on it togather and we would have had it done . Just working on this during the evenings (like I do with most of my pinball work would have taken me 2 weeks ) and now I'll get it done in one day thanks to your help . Someone should start a thread pinside so people know how awesome you are .

#153 10 years ago

Should have , yes . But we did not start until 3:10 pm .

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Where was my invite?

Sorry , just decided around 1:30 to do this . Would like to be finished with most of the projects for myself before getting to the Trilogys , getting this one finished will feel good . But yeah probably should have called you , for the record though can't say it was a whole lot of fun ,just working .

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I bring the fun

Yep me and you would have been doing dollar games , and Centerflank would have been working alone.

1 year later
#175 8 years ago

Thanks for all your help today soffitflank!

20150830_194418.jpg20150830_194418.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 12.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngstown, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 218.00
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 12.95
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centerflank-fan-club-members-only?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.