P1010362.JPG
P1010351.JPG
detail.JPG
cflt.JPG
john-mcclane-zippo-lighter-die-hard-blu-ray-cap.jpg
images-1-104.jpeg
johnny_mnemonic-pinball-flyer.jpg
oolo.jpg
There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Happy to help! Too bad we didnt get jammin on it earlier in the day, we'd have knocked it out by dinner time.

Yep could have been epic, I'll be putting my daughter to bed soon and I will finish this yet tonight ( which is still kind of epic ) But I seriously think 2 more hours working on it togather and we would have had it done . Just working on this during the evenings (like I do with most of my pinball work would have taken me 2 weeks ) and now I'll get it done in one day thanks to your help . Someone should start a thread pinside so people know how awesome you are .

#152 10 years ago

Should have invited me over to lend a hand. With my previous FT swap knowledge it would have been done by lunch

#153 10 years ago

Should have , yes . But we did not start until 3:10 pm .

#154 10 years ago

still would have been done by lunch

#155 10 years ago

Where was my invite?

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Where was my invite?

Sorry , just decided around 1:30 to do this . Would like to be finished with most of the projects for myself before getting to the Trilogys , getting this one finished will feel good . But yeah probably should have called you , for the record though can't say it was a whole lot of fun ,just working .

#157 10 years ago

I bring the fun

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I bring the fun

Yep me and you would have been doing dollar games , and Centerflank would have been working alone.

#159 10 years ago

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

and Centerflank would have been working alone.

Hey Trilogy, how the hell you gonna finish that swap if you are jerkin around on pinside all night

I got back to work for a minute, check out this subway before/after from the Ultra!

DSC08760.JPGDSC08760.JPG

DSC08761.JPGDSC08761.JPG

DSC08769.JPGDSC08769.JPG

DSC08770.JPGDSC08770.JPG

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hey Trilogy, how the hell you gonna finish that swap if you are jerkin around on pinside all night
I got back to work for a minute, check out this subway before/after from the Ultra!

DSC08760.JPG 89 KB

DSC08761.JPG 82 KB

DSC08769.JPG 97 KB

DSC08770.JPG 114 KB

Wow, looks great! - JD is gonna be so clean, I could eat off the PF.. (Which I plan on doing BTW.., Spaghetti night!!)

#162 10 years ago

-Is this a club, or a gang ? If it's a gang, I'm in. If it's a club....it might conflict with my other clubs : Circle City Cloggers, Jazzercise for Jazzy Thighs, and pot smoking.
-Are there back patches/ state-by-state rocker panels ?
-Do I have to get beat in to this club ? I guess that's ok...but can I wear the fighter pilot helmet for that ?
-Motorcycles or scooters ? I have a scooter....(my other club; DUI's Aint Stoppin Us)...

Man I gotta party with you WI boys sometime...would be EPIC !!! Party on Flankster !!

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

-Do I have to get beat in to this club ?

Just sully a friends lockdown bar and get photographic evidence of it and you are in!

I think its an LLC now and not a gang or club, we got better insurance rates that way.

#164 10 years ago

It's mostly butt stuff

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

It's mostly butt stuff

Perfect ! Why do you think I got into pinball ? I don't play much. I prefer to sit right behind Player 1...and "watch".

#166 10 years ago

#167 9 years ago

Anybody else holding a brettbutler matching pair ?? ( a little trophy unto itself)...
I'll raise $1000,,,
All in....

#168 9 years ago

Brett I seriously laughed my ass off upon seeing that...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#170 9 years ago

Sorry. Anguished Bert and Ernie takes the pot....

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Centerflank is Awesome ! So today I asked him Hey do want to come over and help do a crazy fast playfield swap ? Since I have the one and only Fish Tales playfield with the trilogy beer can on it ( I got that from another awesome person ,Please see the "Scott Danesi is awesome" thread ) So I told him I think we can do the swap in 3 hours , which is crazy, but the game was recently shopped so not a lot of cleaning parts just transferring them . And we damn near did it ! Underside is almost completely done and some of the topside . I will finish it tonight , it will be a late night , but it will get done . Pretty cool to see what two guys that know what they are doing can get done in a little over 3 hours . Worked togather nicely we each did our own thing and tried to stay out of each others way .

You guys should come visit me. With my help you could get my Centaur swapped in 88 hours.

P1010351.JPG 225 KB

P1010362.JPG 227 KB

#172 9 years ago

I want to honor Centerflank for inventing the orange led strip.

1 week later
#173 9 years ago

Flank did a great job on JD! - Thanks for helping me bring that beast down and setting it up. Once your schedule free's, TFTC is ready for ya!

Thanks again!

JDb.JPGJDb.JPG JDc.JPGJDc.JPG
#174 9 years ago

Here's to a successful 2014 Packer's Draft class tomorrow!

Green-Bay-Packers1.jpgGreen-Bay-Packers1.jpg
1 year later
#175 8 years ago

Thanks for all your help today soffitflank!

20150830_194418.jpg20150830_194418.jpg

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Thanks for all your help today soffitflank!

20150830_194418.jpg

Ha! No prob Bro! Happy to help!

#177 8 years ago

Bare wood, hmmfff, amateurs

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Bare wood, hmmfff, amateurs

Well, ya know, Its getting an Aluminum wrap over it.....not my project! I just showed up and worked.

Edit----For the record, I always oil prime wood boards before I install on my jobs.

#179 8 years ago

I'm much more concerned with that leafy green foliage...

5 years later
#180 2 years ago

Wow reading through this really got me choked up! Seeing all the old schoolers like Flank, RotoDave, LTG, Tamoore, TheNoTrashCouger, EptheGeek,Gryxss,TrilogyBear, Quartergrabber, Erik, Odin, Gex, TigerLaw, Smokey and everyone’s favorite argument buddy Whysnow!

Lots of familiar names, 100’s of hours of nonsense BS, a Fantasy Football league.

I wish I could be on here more I feel like a dinosaur and like I am lost at the local grocery store while on here these days.

Are any of you old heads still around? Post something let me know your alive! I think I found Flank in a WeBull #AMC forums trash talking! I hope it’s him anyways nice little heart warming blast from the past!

1 year later
#182 1 year ago

oh no you didn't!

Yes I'm back, maybe for good. bringing back some old school vibes. If one cant handle it, not my problem

#183 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

bringing back some old school vibes

We need some of that around here. Welcome back brother-hope all is well with you.

I am still hunting for a nice Tron apron-had a couple slip through my fingers over the years

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

oh no you didn't!
Yes I'm back, maybe for good. bringing back some old school vibes. If one cant handle it, not my problem

Are you still buff?

#186 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

oh no you didn't!

Teach me how to dougie!

#187 1 year ago

Good to see you back. This place needs you.

#188 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Are you still buff?

ive put some beer weight on but i still lift regularly lol

Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Teach me how to dougie!

that will cost you

Quoted from Methos:

Good to see you back. This place needs you.

Ty Methos!

Quoted from pinmister:

We need some of that around here. Welcome back brother-hope all is well with you and trophy.
I am still hunting for a nice Tron apron-had a couple slip through my fingers over the years

I know of one for sale actually

Whats up Scott! monday party?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 45.95
$ 25.00
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngstown, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centerflank-fan-club-members-only/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.