View topic image gallery

friendlys (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 6.55.51 AM (resized).png
IMG_2442 (resized).JPG
IMG_2439 (resized).JPG
IMG_2438 (resized).JPG
IMG_2435 (resized).jpg
IMG_2434 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gwaxt72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#39 7 years ago

OK guys,

thanks for the bashing. I offered to take the game back immediately as I was away when the whole transaction escalated. I took a personal responsibility and apologized. Its that simple.. well, then all the name calling started. and all the insults.

we sell a lot of machines at very reasonable prices to many people on this site, and I have always been as super honest and descriptive as possible. yeah sometimes shit goes wrong and we always make good.

but c'mon with the accusations and the band wagon jump. most of our transactions are pretty smooth

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

That's just wrong on SO many levels. How does someone face himself in the mirror the next day after impersonating a fellow Pinsider just to score a deal on a pin? Is a few hundred dollars really worth it?

definitely 100% not us, we have never done anything like this, this info is totally wrong and not accurate. We do not SCAM people and this bashing is making me re-think this whole business. WE DO THIS FOR FUN. We barely make any profit on these machines

There are a lot of different perceptions on 20-30 year old machines and YES, things get missed, We don't lie to sellers that we are someone else to get a machines, WHAT a fukcing bullshit accusation. That never happened

This is a small hobby shop that neither of us need, and I personally have a lot of other shit going on and don't need some psycho path threatening me.

Remember this there are always 2 sides to every story. someone comes to my shop buys and inspects a game leaves with it and calls me 2 days later tells me he changes his mind and we still take it back

if you guys only knew the amount of shit we take about stupid fucking things, you would think twice about putting your comments about petty bullshit and trying to trash someone's business.

I offered the psychopath his money back, even after he spewed a shitload of insults to us.

and Crispin only half of your info is accurate, thanks for the great post. great to trash someones business that they break their balls to get going. Also making false accusations that you have no proof if. congo or dr dude whatever IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Im done with pinside so you guys can go find someone else to trash.

and to the 4-500 friends I have that have bought 1000's of machines without a glitch thanks for all the great support here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

£ 195.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gwaxt72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-with-undisclosed-issues-purchased-from-pinside-sellers?tu=gwaxt72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.