(Topic ID: 70333)

Centaur 'Say It Again' Replacement Boards- Third run in production!

By matthess

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MtnFrost
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6479 (resized).JPG
IMG_6480 (resized).JPG
Production.jpg
2014-12-22 20.34.19.jpg
2014-12-22 19.32.04.jpg
IMG_20131116_113959_191.jpg
263px-SquawkAndTalk-61BRevision.jpg
Say It Again_Complete.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 3 years ago

I know this thread is a bit old but some sellers still have these boards. Is this something that's going to be in consistent production in the years to come or is it limited? Now, I don't have a Centaur yet but, since it's my grail game, I fully intend on getting one at some point. I know the issues with the original board and am wondering if I should just spring for this board to have just in case the original one (if it has one) has issues that are difficult to address (unavailable chips and such). Just looking for some thoughts. Also, when I finally get a Centaur, I'll be hooking it up to an external amp and speakers so will the added adjustments be helpful? I'm assuming the original doesn't have the ability to adjust delay and distortion with the reverb? Please correct if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside