Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
Centaur Power Fluctuations

Letter received on Friday May 11th 2018.

Friday May 11th 2018

Dear Lloyd

I have this great Centaur that has been fully working for several years. Now it has suddenly start to behave weak.

The gi and insert light is weak and the coil for multiball does not kick the balls hard enough to enter the pf. They kicks out but rolls back down the plungerlane and rest on the plungertip. Seems like bumpers and flippers have full power.

At very few times the power has suddenly went strong while playing and the playfield lights up strong and the balls kicks out the way they should...

Any suggestion?

Love My Game

Hello Love My Game

Sounds like weak connectors involving power. Time for new connectors and pins on the board, for the things weak or weak and going strong.

Thank you,

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-power-fluctuations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.