Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

308.JPG
307.JPG
306.JPG
305.JPG
304.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I finally have a centaur. I have been looking for years and have only seen a few with pretty worn playfields. Thanks to pinsider Rick471 who is a great seller and even setup up the shipping for me.

This game is not only beautiful but a pleasure to play. It was way ahead of its time.

#2 11 years ago

Jealous ... I'll get my Centaur one day.

Enjoy,

Brian

#3 11 years ago

great game! Hows that playfield? I know they can get super worn down, let's see some pics.

#4 11 years ago

I still need to get my centaur Pf swapped out with the new repro but my original PF is still nice just yellowed I might sell it off after i do the swap

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

great game! Hows that playfield? I know they can get super worn down, let's see some pics.

Playfield is in really good shape, a little wear by the womans arm and a couple little marks here and there but overall great for being an original playfield 30 years old. I will try and get some pics up tonight(currently misplaced my camera)!

#6 11 years ago

Found my camera, Here are some pics!

304.JPG304.JPG

#7 11 years ago

more

305.JPG305.JPG 306.JPG306.JPG

#8 11 years ago

307.JPG307.JPG 308.JPG308.JPG

#9 11 years ago

nice find vster23

#10 11 years ago

thanks, hellodeadcity.

#11 11 years ago

Very Nice, Enjoy!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

<P>I finally have a centaur. I have been looking for years and have only seen a few with pretty worn playfields. Thanks to pinsider Rick471 who is a great seller and even setup up the shipping for me.</P>
<P>This game is not only beautiful but a pleasure to play. It was way ahead of its time. </P>

Congrats! I've been kicking myself for 2 years after passing up a nice one for $1,200. Worst 'pass' in my pinball life.

Rob

#13 11 years ago

Nice pick up, One of the best color schemes, as well as art of all time.

#14 11 years ago

I agree thats an beautiful game
Seems PF seems realy white has it been changed out already?

#15 11 years ago

Glad to see it in its new home Vster23!

Enjoy it!!

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Seems PF seems realy white has it been changed out already?

No it hasn't been changed out that I know of. I think the flash from the camera adds some white to the playfield. I would say the playfield is a slightly off white. Definitely not yellow.

Thanks Rick! I owe it all to you

#17 11 years ago

Congrats vster. What a great pin and always nice to be able to acquire it from another Pinsider. Im looking forward to trying it soon if I get an invite. wink wink, nod nod

#18 11 years ago

Silverballer, you are always welcome. same goes for stangbat. I also want to get over to your place and play that LOTR We have to get better at coordinating pinball get togethers!

#19 11 years ago

Looks amazing Congrats.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

£ 195.00
7,032 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 85.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-makes-four-good-move-human and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.