You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01520.JPG
Picture 217.jpg
Picture 216.jpg
Picture 215.jpg
There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Game is sold. Thanks for everyones interest.

#52 10 years ago

Luckily for me I was the pending sale.
Thanks alot Jeff, great seller here guys, man of his word.

#53 10 years ago

damn it !!!! Congrats on the sale , and congrats to purchaser

#54 10 years ago

well lost out on three Centaurs in one month 1100 / 2000 / 2100 . Anyone else looking to sell a centaur .. Not a centaur 2 , unless it is 2100 or less as I do not like the Ugly 2 cabinet

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Luckily for me I was the pending sale.
Thanks alot Jeff, great seller here guys, man of his word.

Congratz !
-mof

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

well lost out on three Centaurs in one month 1100 / 2000 / 2100 . Anyone else looking to sell a centaur .. Not a centaur 2 , unless it is 2100 or less as I do not like the Ugly 2 cabinet

Cabinet may be ugly, but playfield is the same...and the biggest benefit of the 2...

I've got one!

#57 10 years ago

Anyone local selling a Centuar 2 ? I'd be interested for sure. Let me know.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I was kidding but... There is a general consensus that offering more for a machine to jump ahead in line of somebody is frowned upon here. I've had people try to do it to me, didn't appreciate it.

Man, Craigslist is who pays first. I've been on the other end of it, yeah it sucks, but that's how it is. If you're selling on CL then give it to whoever gives you cash first. Because you might want to be the nice guy, but then the person you so nicely saved it for, for less money, flakes on you and then you feel like a moron.

On Pinside? Different story, don't be like that. But CL is a no-man's-land, you can't trust anyone. So many flakes and scammers and whatever else. Cash, in hand, done deal.

#59 10 years ago

Congrats Schwarz!

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Contact Pat V here in AZ, he will tell you that he bought his off CL for $900 about 8 months ago.....the original listing was for $700 and 3 people were trying to buy it, Pat ended up with it for $900....

Actually it was listed at 900. I paid 940 giving both load up guys 20 each. I wasn't there to buy it, I offered full price no questions asked sight unseen from a guy who was not a pinhead. They tried to dismantle it just to get it out of the room it was in. Thankfully my dad was there and showed them proper pin moving edicate. That was a great deal, not the first nor the last deal out there. I for one hate waiting on a pin, when I want it I want it yesterday. Waiting for a great deal may mean waiting a long time. It sucks to wait believe me. I think the OP's game is fairly priced if you gotta have it right now.

#61 10 years ago

the pin is underpriced IMO. Great game, artwork etc...

#62 10 years ago

Congrats to seller and Schwarz!

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

that's so uncool.

Quoted from kbliznick:

I call BS on that one. I talked to the guy 10 minutes after it was listed at 8pm and arranged for a pick up the next day for $900 (his asking price). Guy wanted me to be there at 11am (I wanted to pick it up the night he listed it but he said no) and I told him I would try but it would most likely be at noon. I show up at 11:10 (after calling the guy and leaving a message that I was on my way) and Pat's dad is loading the machine up as I pull into the driveway. I asked the guy's assistant (the guy selling it wasn't there) and he said the other guy offered more money for it (and he never called me back to keep me from wasting my time driving over there) No way Pat paid $900 for it. Also the one Pat picked up had a blown out playfield, much, much worse than the one pictured in the listing.

Now the story will be set straight, the guy told me someone was coming to just look at it. I told him I would take it for full price no bs sight unseen. He said it's yours come and get it by 10 am. Figured offering full price was at least worth a shot. Not my fault he accepted it.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Now the story will be set straight, the guy told me someone was coming to just look at it. I told him I would take it for full price no bs sight unseen. He said it's yours come and get it by 10 am. Figured offering full price was at least worth a shot. Not my fault he accepted it.

That's all fair in love and pins on CL.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I offered him full price site unseen and was willing to pick up ASAP. Made it very clear to him that I was buying the machine and not "looking at it", and to call me if anything changed (as I knew his time delay was going to allow someone to offer more than the asking price). Even asked to put down a deposit with paypal to hold it and he said "pay-what?"

#66 10 years ago

I don't know, it's just what he said. He told me he wasn't sure about the other guy yet

#67 10 years ago

Craigslist sellers are the worst.

#68 10 years ago

Way to go Schwarz!!! You'll love Centaur!!! Have fun man.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Craigslist sellers are the worst.

Don't you have a couple of games for sale on Craig's List Now?

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from pinball_whore:

Don't you have a couple of games for sale on Craig's List Now?

Actually not at the moment. But I am a horrible seller, don't buy from me. Wait that was a trade ad, so yes I must have an ad up there. Obviously not everyone on craigslist is a bad buyer/seller.

#71 10 years ago

whoa I'm not a bad guy I have met lots of cool people selling pins on CL.

#72 10 years ago

Glad it went to Schwarz. Congrats on the sale Bodean, and the buy Schwarz. Please post some pics when you get it home!

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Actually not at the moment. But I am a horrible seller, don't buy from me. Wait that was a trade ad, so yes I must have an ad up there. Obviously not everyone on craigslist is a bad buyer/seller.

Do you have the skate ball for sale ? I have a Centaur for sale I might be interested in a trade + cash . It was on route for a very short time and broke the operator took it back to his warehouse and it was lost in storage for almost 20 years . A friend of mine heard about it and bought it and fixed it played it for a few months. Then put it in his storage for 10 years He told me about it and said if I wanted it I had to pay for it sight unseen and had to help him get it out . It was about 40 feet deep in storage we moved pinball machines and parts for about 40 minutes to get to it I have owned for around four years its a 9+ all the way . I bought it because I won a centaur pf. Once I got the machine I couldn't replace the pf it was too nice so i sold it. Anyway I've had my fun with it and it's time for something else let me know if your interested?

#74 10 years ago

Slate is selling the Skateball

#75 10 years ago

Good ole AZ drama! Can't wait to see u all this weekend for the APPL tournament. Go play your games

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Slate is selling the Skateball

Oh my bad .

#77 10 years ago

Arizona pin meets must be fun

I'll be driving through next May when I drive Route66 ...

rd.

1 month later
#78 10 years ago

Just got it!!!
Took awhile to cross the border...
Great job on Jeffs part with the packaging she arrived safe and sound.
I think I definitley got my moneys worth, very happy over here.

DSC01520.JPGDSC01520.JPG
#79 10 years ago

Congrats man... nothing like getting a new pin, or pins you really want !

Enjoy

#80 10 years ago

Congratz Schwartz! Those are my 3 favorite pins, you have taste.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Just got it!!!

DSC01520.JPG 243 KB

Nice. Looks like it found a good home.

1 week later
#82 10 years ago

nice, and jealous, Where is my Centaur i need to buy

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Just got it!!!

DSC01520.JPG 243 KB

The death plunger shooter rod will look pretty darn good on there..

#84 10 years ago

I have mine for sale and wouldn't take less for it either. They are a rare bird and getting harder to find... to me that equals more valuable.

Nice score! Enjoy

#85 10 years ago

Just saw one listed on Las Vegas CL for 1000 bucks poor dude must have lost a few bets

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

7,032 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-for-sale-2100/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.