Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by MnHotRod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

If I manually put a ball into the Orb kicker, the ball will kick out when the Orb feature is started. Balls will not feed into the Orb kicker on their own though. Any tips?

#2 11 years ago

Check your solenoid expander board. Is the relay clicking? Has the lamp gone?

#3 11 years ago

When I had mine a few years ago I raised the back legs up as high as they would go to increase the speed of the game. I then found that the balls would not load correctly. I lowered it back down and all was fine.

#4 11 years ago

I saw your ad on CL. Don't give up on this game so easy unless you found a better one. Looks like you did better than mine in the cosmetic and price area. I am assuming the seller didn't tell you about the reverb board being missing and the bad display? Good luck with your game, it looks to me like it's a worthy restoration candidate.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks for the support Rusty. The guy misrepresented the playfield. It was likely the same as yours but has been touched up. The clear was brushed on and looks pretty bad. In poor lighting, it's hard to see the touchup work so maybe I shouldn't complain. A DMD I've been looking for is coming up for sale by a friend and I will need cash to make it happen. I'm going to post a FS ad here on Pinside later this morning.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 195.00
6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
7,032 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-balls-not-auto-loading-into-orb-kicker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.