(Topic ID: 113534)

Centaur? Anyone looking?

By Freeplay40

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Freeplay40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

So, I have a Centaur and a new CPR playfield for it. Pretty sure there are a few of you out there that have the CPR playfield, but no Centaur to put it in.

So if interested check this out... Centaur on the Seattle CL for $1500. I have not seen it, but supposedly works and was told it had quite a bit of playfield wear. Don't know if he will ship or not.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#4 9 years ago

And...it's baaaak. This has to be screwy deal. It has been posted several times now....$1800, $1500 and now $1600. All I can figure is that there must be something royally wrong with it that people discover when they go to look at it.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#5 9 years ago

And....it's gone again. I posted a question to the local WPC group to see if anyone knows the story.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Freeplay40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-anyone-looking?tu=Freeplay40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.