Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Fathom (resized).PNG
DSCF5859 (resized).JPG
FATHOM.jpg
Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
plaf-fath (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I am shocked and very pleased by this. A foolish purchase, probably, because I'll likely never find a suitable (aka cheap/project status) Fathom to put this in until the next decade, but I couldn't have scrambled any faster to get a payment through.

my thoughts exactly.

# of people looking for cheap project fathoms just went up, lol.

Unfortunately, it seems some are alreayd paying silly prices for project games, so this may be super expensive wall art for many...

#10 7 years ago

well that was quick...

Fathom all gone!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Darn! Wish I had checked Pinside first thing this AM!
If any FATHOM PF buyers have "buyers remorse" and want to unload their new PF please let me know!

conversely if any Fathom game owners want to unload that project stuffed in a storage room... please reach out to me

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I will take another project game too.

hey now... You dont need 2 fathoms and 2 vikings

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

For those that ordered, did you get some sort of confirmation other than PayPal taking your money?

no confirmation, but I have been told before from CPR, that if the paypal goes through then you are good to go.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Seems there are more and more random "limited" roll outs of Fathom and Centaur lately?

I dont think that is the case. They did the one full run of each 2-3 years back, then sounds like they had enough inserts and demand to run a final and very limited run of both. I dont think CPR is in the markets BS game. They usually tell it like it is.

1 year later
#47 5 years ago

Trying to figure out what CPR total cost was for a GOLD Fathom Pf.

Anyone have confirmation from this run?

I have searched my paypal and cant seem to find it

nevermind

found it. Reference for anyone else in case you need it

Fathom (resized).PNGFathom (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/centaur-and-fathom-playfields-available-cpr?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.