giphy (6).gif
FF56DD8B-5F86-47CA-8ED5-A187F19A1B70 (resized).jpeg
22C9ED55-9C1E-4342-A362-4A2DA77C9D37 (resized).jpeg
75106DAA-9FC0-4198-86EC-1A60DC457295 (resized).jpeg
084186B0-2BC6-40FD-AEF5-F919CD5303CD (resized).jpeg
CDC3A17E-ABEB-470E-B0CF-02B4EFD782EC (resized).jpeg
IMG_9049 (resized).jpeg
celts_zapcon (resized).jpg
There are 282 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 1 year ago

We don't know! ha ha
something to do with drop targets and shooting behind them triggering the switch then lock that is hidden there.
Then a beautiful light show starts
Ive fluke it several times but not real sure

GRAB YOUR SPORRAIN

#252 1 year ago

There's only two people know what to shoot for in this game.

#253 1 year ago

I’m still awaiting a brief rule explanation from me ol m8 Damo.
I actually don’t think anyone knows yet.
Got the basics but nothing else

#254 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I’m still awaiting a brief rule explanation from me ol m8 Damo.
I actually don’t think anyone knows yet.
Got the basics but nothing else

That's funny. I'll PM you a story.

#255 1 year ago

That reminds me i have to send Haggis some pics. Bloody shit memory.

#256 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

We don't know! ha ha
something to do with drop targets and shooting behind them triggering the switch then lock that is hidden there.
Then a beautiful light show starts
Ive fluke it several times but not real sure
GRAB YOUR SPORRAIN

Pretty sure that is it. Nearly impossible to accomplish except by ball accidentally falling in via the shooter lane. For me it is when I get a poor auto launch when during multiball (like stone put).

Still love the game, though. Beautiful and best music of any game I own.

#257 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Pretty sure that is it. Nearly impossible to accomplish except by ball accidentally falling in via the shooter lane. For me it is when I get a poor auto launch when during multiball (like stone put).
Still love the game, though. Beautiful and best music of any game I own.

Oh Okay, this kind of makes sense why I dont think Ive ever hit it. Yeah. Fun game, glad to have it.

#258 1 year ago

There simply is no other shooting game like it!
It will make you play waaaaaaaaay better on other games
When you start nailing outer and inner orbits consistently, you are a pinball god .

Oooooooooooh shiny

1 week later
#259 1 year ago

Strongly thinking of getting this game. Not many video's or articles about it. For the ones that own it, what is it that has you keeping it nailed down in your collection. I have heard it is similar to TNA and I LOVE that game. I love it cause for how simplistic it is both in rules and layout, while still caring enough depth to hold my interests. Its also the best coop and party game. I am also curious on how Haggis's support is. One of the things I think I love about this game is how different it looks too. Have any purchased it then let it go on a trade or sell quickly and why? Thanks in advance. Forgot to ask if when you lvl you clan does the game keep the progression or each game you clan starts at lvl 1.

#260 1 year ago

Send me a PM if interested in mine.

1 month later
#261 1 year ago

Does anyone know how many Celts machines have been manufactured to date and are they still making them?

#262 1 year ago

Someone posted in the Mermaid thread that there will be a small run of them after the fathoms are made.

As far as actual numbers go, my game is in the 60's or 70's and i think it was one of the last few done before they moved and switched to fathoms.

Edit #55

#263 1 year ago

Do we know if there is a code update coming in the near future or is current code considered complete?

#264 1 year ago

I

Quoted from brooklynknight:

Do we know if there is a code update coming in the near future or is current code considered complete?

I believe there is another imminent , don't ask when though?

2 months later
#265 11 months ago

Had an offer to trade celts. Seemed like a good deal. Got vetoed by my kid who says its his favorite in our small collection. So Haggis you got the 8 year olds vote.

3 months later
#266 8 months ago

I have a present for any other idiots out there besides me.

My main gripe with Celts has always been the inserts don't tell you what they are, just squiggly lines, and there are not enough callouts toi tell a poor stupid guy what to shoot for.

Marty tells me hit the blinky lights kid, but they are all fucking blinking.

Well i got a personal glass off lesson on the weekend, but he had also made me a present and said i could share it when i asked, so here we go.

Apologies to those who are better/more observant/smarter than i, and have already figured all this out, but i'm sure there are some here who didn't have it all too.

celts4 (resized).jpgcelts4 (resized).jpg

Hope it's readable, i only have potato cam and lost the instructions long ago.

#267 8 months ago

I really enjoy my Celts as the shots are very unique. simple fun and my name in the game , CLASSIC

#268 8 months ago

Yes, but not germane to my point.

#269 8 months ago

A 5W globe could possibly draw more current than one rated at 0.25ma.

#270 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

A 5W globe could possibly draw more current than one rated at 0.25ma.

Right then.

#271 8 months ago

Collecting Rune clues is my only mystery. I seem to get them randomly. I don’t think I get one after every clan battle or highland game completion.

1 month later
#272 7 months ago

My son wants a Godzilla so Celts is on the market now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/166408

5 months later
#273 43 days ago

sold my celts. a month later one of the drops broke. he has been unable to get any info from Haggis about replacements or 3-d files. Anyone know what he can replace the drop or bank with? Or have a 3d file to print replacement?

#274 43 days ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

sold my celts. a month later one of the drops broke. he has been unable to get any info from Haggis about replacements or 3-d files. Anyone know what he can replace the drop or bank with? Or have a 3d file to print replacement?

Maybe reach out to Flip N Out and see if they can help. Doubt they have the parts but being a US Dist he may have a way to get a hold of the guys over at Haggis.

#275 42 days ago

I would look at thingiverse. They have lots of free 3d print files if have access to a printer. In the past I never had trouble getting a hold of Damien. But haven’t really needed to in a couple of years.

#276 41 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Maybe reach out to Flip N Out and see if they can help. Doubt they have the parts but being a US Dist he may have a way to get a hold of the guys over at Haggis.

with so few games made I would think they used capcom drop targets do you have a photo next to a ruler.

Consumer Law in Australia they must supply replacement parts min 5 years

#277 41 days ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

with so few games made I would think they used capcom drop targets do you have a photo next to a ruler.
Consumer Law in Australia they must supply replacement parts min 5 years

You'd think but with the Bally remakes they remade a lot of parts instead of using Bally parts, correct? Not certain for Celts.

Worst case you can just buy the whole machine for 5200$

Machine - For Sale
Celts LE #2 Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Offering up my Celts Limited Edition #2 by Haggis Pinball. Plays perfectly and in mint condition. Not a scratch. Absolutely beautiful game and high quality. I am the original owner...”
2024-03-24
Midlothian, TX
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 312 times

#278 40 days ago

This is the picture the buyer sent me of the broken drop target

IMG_20240418_130805 (resized).jpgIMG_20240418_130805 (resized).jpg
#280 39 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

You'd think but with the Bally remakes they remade a lot of parts instead of using Bally parts, correct? Not certain for Celts.
Worst case you can just buy the whole machine for 5200$

celts was way before that

Machine - For Sale

Celts LE #2

Archived

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Offering up my Celts Limited Edition #2 by Haggis Pinball. Plays perfectly and in mint condition. Not a scratch. Absolutely beautiful game and high quality. I am the original owner...”

2024-03-24

Midlothian, TX
(14,454 km)

Ed_in_Texas

Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 312 times

#281 39 days ago

celts way before that

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 282 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/celts-club-haggis-game-1/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.