Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 142 posts
  • 118 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by way2wyrd
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BBC98D5B-45F2-42B0-B2F9-052501A8D93D (resized).png
    waynes_world_-_h_-_1992 (resized).jpg
    4675067D-0CE9-433A-8C70-F9F79A7BF0C5 (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    sweet 16 (resized).png
    7D702C4F-4F4B-4F78-AA45-31413270EC07.gif
    9D95C379-4165-4E0A-9351-40192785F309.gif
    85AECCC4-7260-41B5-A871-54A9C0F5860A.gif
    9EF5E95B-D089-4DDC-9840-C25C100B6158 (resized).jpeg
    16C (resized).jpg
    party.gif
    rct (resized).jpg
    gta (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 15.02.09 (resized).png
    There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago

Cheers, Pinside!

#52 5 years ago

Congratulations and THANK YOU!!

#53 5 years ago

Thank you, pinside directly helped in getting me into the hobby and I’ve met great people through the community. Also saved me some $ through the tech sub forums. The donation is my thank you!

#54 5 years ago

Hey, thanks everybody for the nice feedback. I really appreciate it!

party.gifparty.gif
    #55 5 years ago

Woo congrats Pinside!

#56 5 years ago

Thank you Robin for making me what I am today.

...a fat ass that substitutes going to the gym for spending way too much time on Pinside.

Seriously... congratulations for building and maintaining one of the best hobby sites on the internet. Well done.

#57 5 years ago

Congrats Robin and Pinside Team, great site and many entertained and informative hours are spent here !

#58 5 years ago

I don't know what I'd ever do without Pinside!

#59 5 years ago

Thank you Robin!

And your first post of record seems even more relevant today than ever!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-we-really-need-all-those-expensive-licenses

#60 5 years ago

I joined in 2011 and have been enjoying it ever since.

Thanks Robin and Martijn

#61 5 years ago

Congratulations and thank you! I wouldn't be the pinhead that I am without Pinside!

#62 5 years ago

Proud member of the sometimes sweet, but often angsty teenage website that is Pinside. Your HTML efforts have most likely played a major part in making pinball great again.

#63 5 years ago

Thank you for feeding my addiction! Couldn't have done it w/o this site

#64 5 years ago

I’ve only been a member for about a year but I have been playing pinball since the 80s. This site is viewed by me every night, and has helped me so much with everything from troubleshooting to finding friends online. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful hang out spot as this. Here’s to another 16 years!

#65 5 years ago

Happy birthday pinside!
    Nice job Robin and team!

#66 5 years ago

Congrats Robjn and Martin!

#67 5 years ago

Awesome job!!

#68 5 years ago

Robin for President!!! Thank you Robin for all that you do!

#69 5 years ago

A sincere thank you Robin for all your hard work! This hobby would be poorer by a mile without Pinside. Here's to another 16 (or 20) more years!

#71 5 years ago
    16C (resized).jpg16C (resized).jpg
    #72 5 years ago
    9EF5E95B-D089-4DDC-9840-C25C100B6158 (resized).jpeg9EF5E95B-D089-4DDC-9840-C25C100B6158 (resized).jpeg
    #73 5 years ago

Happy Sweet 16 Pinside . You’ve never looked better. It’s not a party without gifs.
    Any pics of Robin or Martin sporting a mullet?

7D702C4F-4F4B-4F78-AA45-31413270EC07.gif7D702C4F-4F4B-4F78-AA45-31413270EC07.gif85AECCC4-7260-41B5-A871-54A9C0F5860A.gif85AECCC4-7260-41B5-A871-54A9C0F5860A.gif9D95C379-4165-4E0A-9351-40192785F309.gif9D95C379-4165-4E0A-9351-40192785F309.gif
    #74 5 years ago

I am glad that this wealth of knowledge has been there for sixteen years!

#75 5 years ago

Excelsior! Robin, you’ve cultivated a tremendous, priceless asset to pinball, thanks for all your hard work!

#76 5 years ago

Happy Birthday, Pinside!
    Glad to be here.

#77 5 years ago

Robin, thank you for such an awesome site!! I absolutely love Pinside, and am so glad to be a part of it. Keep up all of the great work! Here's to 16+ more years of Pinside going forward!!

/salute,
    MacJedi

#78 5 years ago

Truthfully, this is the absolute best forum I’ve ever been a part of. I wish you could license your format because other forums aren’t near as user friendly as this one. Congrats!

#79 5 years ago

Thanks for bringing the worldwide pinball community together, Robin!

Congratulations on 16 great years!

#80 5 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from down under - Australia

#81 5 years ago

Gefeliciteerd Robin, super te zien hoe pinside gegroeid is !

#82 5 years ago

Congratulations and THANK YOU, Robin! Your passion and purpose has produced the most robust, informative, and entertaining pinball source on the planet...as they say on the interwebs... IMMAMCULATE!

#83 5 years ago
    sweet 16 (resized).pngsweet 16 (resized).png
    #84 5 years ago

A Big Thank You for everything you do Robin and congratulations on the 16 years! Happy Birthday!!

#85 5 years ago

Congratulations Robin and Happy Birthday! It is great to have a single place to discuss a variety of games (and help others fix them when needed). Thank you!

#87 5 years ago

Congrats and thank you for all that you do for pinball!

#88 5 years ago

Being on the Pinside forum, almost three years ago, probably saved my life.

Short version:

When I had a stroke and I was dying, my now ex wife left me to die.

An email was sent on Pinside.

" I don't think your buddy is going to make it'

I had a stroke and one brain surgery at this point, I think I weighed 130. 120.

After that emails were sent on Pinside and I lived. People were able to help me. They found out I needed help at all.

Pinside helped save my life Robin.

Thank you.

Sincerely.

This image right here is a pinsider who came to see me at that time exactly. I was almost dead.

That guy there is one cool dude too.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    #89 5 years ago

This place (nursing home) is a horrible place in my memory. But a picture like that, it shows me. I can make it.

#90 5 years ago

This forum has made pinball ownership a reality for me so, Thank you Robin and thank you fellow pinsiders!

#91 5 years ago

Congratulations! Have been a regular for the past 14 years, now I wonder what I missed those first two years

#92 5 years ago

Congrats Robin, on a great website. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

#93 5 years ago

Great place you have built here Robin.
    People just getting into pinball today I didnt have the pleasure of growing up on RGP. Think of a forum with no pictures or vids how bland is that.

Yes the online world was different back in those days.
    Pinside has weathered the storm and is the largest most active for a reason. Thank you Robin and mods for all your hard work and dedication to our community.

#94 5 years ago

Pinside is awesome! I met some great, life-long friends and peeps on here.

Congrats Robin. Here's to another 16 more!

#95 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Being on the Pinside forum, almost three years ago, probably saved my life.
    Short version:
    When I had a stroke and I was dying, my now ex wife left me to die.
    An email was sent on Pinside.
    " I don't think your buddy is going to make it'
    I had a stroke and one brain surgery at this point, I think I weighed 130. 120.
    After that emails were sent on Pinside and I lived. People were able to help me. They found out I needed help at all.
    Pinside helped save my life Robin.
    Thank you.
    Sincerely.
    This image right here is a pinsider who came to see me at that time exactly. I was almost dead.
    That guy there is one cool dude too.
    [quoted image]

Vid unmasked???? wow!

Love the fact that the community has been here for you!

#96 5 years ago

congrats Robin!

Still the best forum anywhere!

#97 5 years ago

I don’t post a ton but I want to say how thankful I am for pinside. Thank you to all the people who have helped me troubleshoot, learn about the hobby, buy games, and just enjoy a great hobby.

And thanks to Robin for creating such a great place.

#98 5 years ago

Gefeliciteerd!
    And thanks for my addiction

#99 5 years ago

Happy birthday Pinside!

Great job Robin!

I'm relatively new to the hobby and not a regular poster but enjoy lurking and reading all the threads.

Thanks to Pinside- ive made a few deals and met some awesome pinball people!

Got to host @nicovolta for a weekend EM class and got to pick his brain while I hosted him during his stay in Chi-town.

Cheers to the next 16 years!

Now ive got to dig out my copy of GTA Vice City and boost some cars......lol

#100 5 years ago

Pinside has become an integral part of my daily routine. Congratulations, Robin, on such an incredible creation, and a big thank you!

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/celebrating-16-years-of-pinside/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.