(Topic ID: 226613)

cd jukebox title strip software

By indypinhead

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I recently picked up a Rowe Saturn 2 cd jukebox. What's the best/easiest title strip software for me to make title strips for my jukebox? I found one called low profile jukecd. Any recommendations?

2 years later
    #3 2 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I know this topic is old, but I just used JukeCD from Low Profile Software to make the title cards for my NSM CD jukebox. The printout wasn't perfect, but it worked. It probably could be perfect if I tweaked the print settings in the software but it was good enough for me. Not sure how well it does on the older title strips.
    The program works well for pulling the CD info and organizing in my opinion. Was glad I bought it. Maybe this can help someone in the future.
    Chris

That's the software that I've been using. I think it works pretty good.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I was pretty happy with it. The thought of hand writing 100 title cards was not appealing to me
    Chris

I've got 10 jukeboxes...all of them are 100 disc CD players.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cd-jukebox-title-strip-software?tu=indypinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.