(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #298 Link to CGC / CCR Presentation video Posted by djsoup (2 years ago)

Post #373 Licensing information from PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #3783 Playfield production details from CGC Posted by Doug_Duba (2 years ago)

Post #5135 Status of code/rules project from one of the contributors. Posted by ifpapinball (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#641 2 years ago

How are owners of the original CC going to argue that it's better than the remake when the remake has finished code? Bad news for owners of the original.

4 weeks later
#1368 2 years ago

When will we start seeing for sale posts for original CCC games arguing how much better they are than the remake?

#1694 2 years ago

How about they stop making the best versions limited so everyone has a chance? This hobby sucks sometimes.

#1739 2 years ago

Who would buy an LE version of the machine without the stupid number on it? It's really frustrating how they make the best parts like the apron and topper exclusive to the LE.

I just laugh when distributors try to get me to order an SE from them because there's no more LEs... I was sold on all the upgrades that are LE only, but if they don't want to make those available then I'll pass.

CGC... You're leaving money on the table.

#1751 2 years ago

If there's a lesson to be learned here, it's that Pinballstar allocation is either low and/or already spoken for at pre-sale time. I'll have to find another distro to get in with before the next big release.

#1985 2 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Please be aware of fraudulent websites and scams.
Should you have any questions regarding if a dealer is legitimate, please feel free to contact me directly.
I will be more than happy to verify any dealer before you do business with them.
Thank you all for the responses on Cactus Canyon Remake.

Can you guys add more LEs before you get deeper into the launch? Jjp does like 5000 LEs and other manufacturers up the limit all the time. The only people who will be mad are scalpers.

#2020 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Can you explain why there is a “limited” edition? Why not just produce a loaded model and a stripped down version?
I know that’s been the norm in the past, but it seems odd to a newbie that awesome features like an interactive topper are only available to a few lucky buyers.

They don't seem to care much about flippers and price gouging with their approach, despite what they say. The whole LE business model is what creates those problems.

At least I wasn't really, really wanting this game. I wanted to buy it, but mainly because of the LE improvements. I can live without it, but I'm going to have a lower opinion of CGC going forward.

#2199 2 years ago

Did anyone else just never get a response from planetary pinball? I'm sure they got flooded with emails but they still have a banner on their website about CC with an email address. You'd think they could just copy and paste a response to everyone.

Screenshot_20211102-144049_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211102-144049_Brave (resized).jpg
#2625 2 years ago

The website clearly said the topper is exclusive to the LE. Of course they're backpedaling now that they see how much money they can make from selling it separately. I think the entire LE business model is terrible, but if you're going to play on people's FOMO, don't immediately burn them by offering the exclusive items separately after you sell out of LEs. That's adding insult to injury... And bringing up Robert Mueller's name for cover is pretty tasteless. It's like saying "sure we misled you but at least we're not the worst in the industry... Remember Robert Mueller?"

Pretty classless all around.

#2675 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I don’t disagree. I just don’t think they deliberately worded the text to be misleading. Someone probably cut and pasted from the AFM page as a template and didn’t clean things up. A mistake, not a deliberate intent to deceive.
As for Day 1, I’m sure CGC wants a do-over on the reveal more than anyone. Maybe Ryan was exhausted or wasn’t prepared or was flustered by the projection glitches, or a last-minute decision was responsible (though I hope the video wasn’t supposed to be the entire presentation).

How long was this reveal in the making? CCR has been expected for years at this point. It's pretty amazing how they fumbled it with so much lead time.

CGC... Just do an open preorder for LEs, make as many as you get orders for, and then stop. You guys really have a knack for finding a way to upset everyone.

#2695 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Doug_Duba I love your product. It’s top notch. You’ve got a great company and I happily support it. Keep in mind though, that this pinball buying craze will wear off. When it does, buyers will remember what you do.
Not long ago, you could grab NIB CGC LE’s without a problem. There was no rush. Covid and supply chain issues have caused the entire world to go nuts. Supply is down, demand is up, and prices are soaring on everything. You guys kept prices reasonable though. I immediately applauded you for that. I figured you guys “got it”.
I’m in the car business. We could be selling cars for 20% more if we wanted to. We don’t. Why? Because the supply chain will get back to normal eventually. Our customers will remember how we acted when we could have charged more. We will be rewarded for that in the long run.
On your website, you said the topper was “only” for the limited edition. I just asked my wife a question. I said “Hey if I was selling two different model cars, and I said that blue was only on one of the cars, do you think you could get it on the other car?” She looked at me like I was an idiot. Completely puzzled. She said, “what the f$&k are you talking about?” I said, “Just answer!”. She said “obviously you could only get it on the one car. What kind of a question is that?”.
Spin it how you see fit my friend. Even if you didn’t mean for it to be misleading, it was. Someone in the marketing department should have realized that. You could have said “included on the LE”. You could have had an asterisk that said “may be available for the SE at a later date”. You didn’t. Not many people watched the reveal to hear it was undecided. They were honestly the lucky ones. I took time out of my day for that. Damn.
Just understand that when the supply chain picks back up, and the buying frenzy is over, people will remember things. A lot of people bought the LE for the exclusivity of the topper. I’m one of those people. At the end of the day, it’s your rodeo and it’s your bull. Ride it how you want. I wish you the best in your decision and I look forward to my CCRLE and that thing on the top of it. What’s that called again?

On the other side of this, when the pinball bubble inevitably bursts and every new LE isn't immediately gobbled up by buyers and flippers, and the new people in the hobby filter back out and you return to a pinball market made of repeat customers, the people who were frustrated that they couldn't get the best version of the game because of an arbitrary number will remember. The pinball market is brimming with active companies with regular new releases. There are plenty of alternative places to spend pinball dollars. Those of us who were in the market before the boom will be here after the boom.

It doesn't really matter what the next CGC game is. I know I won't be interested, because the two times I've tried buying a CGC game before have been incredibly frustrating, and never for a good reason. If you want to play the LE game, then best of luck. You'll get a lot of interest that way, but you lose those of us who don't care about numbers and just want the features. I'm not just talking about a topper but the entire package.

You're clearly going to upset some people no matter what you do at this point. Capping LEs, selling the topper individually, or increasing the number of LEs... There's no way around it. Some people will be unhappy. I don't understand this moral hard-line on keeping the number of LEs when it's clearly problematic. People are already flipping their spots for thousands of dollars. Is that better than giving everyone a chance to buy it? Price gouging people on day one because some people were lucky and some weren't? That's a line in the sand you can't cross? A sacred number on a plaque?

I guess this hobby has become corrupted by the desire to exclude people. Creating value by withholding something from eager customers just to make other customers feel special. I don't respect that. Not at all.

#2805 2 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Contacted Sara first thing Monday, but haven't heard back, guessing I missed out on the LE. Anyone know if she's made it through the full list yet?

I emailed like a week ago and never heard anything. Awesome customer service over there.

#2812 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Sara has actually been pretty incredible to work with during this great CCrLE "race" - great communication and follow-through. Got to imagine it's been crazy on their end as well.

Well I would say never getting a response is not incredible customer service.

#2862 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

After discussions with our dealers and customers, we have decided to add an option to purchase CCr-SE with the topper. The CCr-SE+ will include all the features of CCr-SE plus the Wild West Shootout Topper. CCr-SE+ will retail for $9,250. Dealers will be initially allocated an equal number of this new model as their LE allocation. There are currently no plans to offer the topper separately.
CCr-LE will continue to have a number of exclusive features including: the Gunslinger Wooded Lower Arch, Mine Cart, Train Tracks, Custom Art Blades, Gun Metal Grey Trim, LE Medallion, Shaker Motor and Extended Warranty.
We feel the topper is an important part of the game and want to provide CCr-SE owners an option to enjoy this experience.
We could have shipped CCr nearly a year ago but took the time to make this game to the best of our collective abilities. Hopefully this effort is apparent.
Any buyers that no longer feel CCr-LE is an exceptional value or feels they will derive less joy from the game due to others having access to the topper will be allowed to cancel their orders with dealers and receive a full refund of deposit money.

So you're basically paying the LE price without the rest of the LE features. I give up on CGC.

#3042 2 years ago

What a mess. In this market, all you have to do is deliver a game, any game, and people are happy. You really have to try hard to piss this many people off.

#3259 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

LE buyers: Spencer Sheehan is willing to pursuit a class action suit on behalf of all of us. He really thinks we’ve got a hell of a case. And he doesn’t care that you didn’t spend 60K on pinball or save any lives this past year. In fact, he may be willing to work a little harder if you took some lives.
He currently represents me in our case against Kellog’s Pop Tarts - https://www.npr.org/2021/10/30/1050175655/strawberry-pop-tarts-lawyer-spencer-sheehan-vanilla-lime-food-beverage

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen on this website, and that's saying something.

#3422 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

I've been watching new game after new game being released and kept waiting for CCr to come out. Spent lots of time talking to dealers trying to get on the list to get one. Spent nearly 1 year trying to evaluate if that dealer was going to actually take care of me. Most gave me impression I would be probably the last on the list.
I emailed Sara with PPS and felt she was going to do what she said. Search over and got in on the LE.
Can't wait and hope everyone gets what they want.
Just a heads up for those that don't buy every game that comes out.

Must be nice to actually get a response from Sara at PPS. I never got one.

#3477 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

We build a large number of LEs because we want everyone to have access to the features we have developed. The value of our LEs is derived from their additional features more than rarity.

Ok. Then build more LEs. You said it yourself. You can't just say this and then have tons of people unable to get the game on the first day orders open up, especially when you're charging the LE price for another version without a lot of the "additional features." I'm sorry but this statement rings absolutely false.

#3538 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Got a few downvotes on this one and scratching my head why? If this release was done more professional they would have disclosed all models and what comes with each version and what can be purchased as an add on. They would have showed what current code is and what changes they have done to make the original code complete. There would be Zero discrepancies on Toppers or code. Feature matrix would clearly show the differences between ALL models. Adding a new model after selling out of all your limited edition models is not the best thing to do to your customer base.

I've gotten a lot of downvotes in this thread. I had one post that had a ton of downvotes, then a few pages later someone said the exact same thing and got a bunch of upvotes. It's one of the reasons I have to take a break from this site every once in a while. It's mass hysteria and it's not even consistent. I understand everyone's frustration here. I'm frustrated... But it's crazy how different everyone's reasons are for being upset. Some people are unhappy because they can't get an LE. A lot of LE buyers are unhappy because CGC offered to make the topper available.

I've read so many comments from the lucky people who got an LE order in for a great price whining about how unfair it all is that I'm really starting to question my place in this hobby. I feel like this has brought out the worst in some people.

#3544 2 years ago
Quoted from jmhewitt:

"I only want it if you can't have it"? I don't think I've ever felt that way about pinball. It's a limited enough experience at is now. Some of us will never get to play the LE and see the amazing plastic on the railroad.

"I only want it if you can't have it" is the basis of the LE business model. It's the worst thing about modern pinball... Holding back features for a select few just for bragging rights.

#3561 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Amen.
"But my rEsAle VaLuE!!!1" "I nEeD to pRotEcT mY iNVesTmEnT!!"
Whatever...

My favorite is the Elvira signature edition that cost an extra $5000 for a piece of the sofa and a signature. Meanwhile, you could buy Elvira's also limited edition coffee table book with a signature and piece of the sofa about 6 times larger than the one on the game for a few hundred dollars. It takes a lot of FOMO for that to add up.

#3563 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

As ridiculous as the Elvira SLE/40th prices are, to me this is the right way to do it, as anyone can buy an EHOH premium at regular price and enjoy the entire game. I wouldn't care if the super-d00per LE buyers get a piece of her panties, just give me the full playfield feature set and code.

Gary Stern is calling Elvira right now seeing if they can get some panties for the next LE model in a few months. That's the other side of this too... All of these companies either up their LE numbers, or come out with newer, better LE models of the same game later on. There's nothing sacred about the LE models, which is why I find all the pearl clutching even more ridiculous.

#3598 2 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Well, my local distributor who I have championed on Pinside many times has flat ghosted my numerous emails since allocations were told to distros I was “on his list” as of Aug 25th for an LE. Followed up several times and has now not extended me the courtesy of a response. So thanks Mike! I guess I’m done with Automated.
So I put down a deposit on an SE+ with PPS. What I most unhappy about is that I didn’t sign up for PPS originally b/c I wanted to give the business to Automated. And worse is that according to PPS’ website, I won’t be able to have “Tier 1” priority for an LE of next game as that is another perk ( and one all you LE people should value) of LE owners only. So most likely I will not only not get a CCRLE but won’t get any of the next LE games down the line. Even though I did buy a MMRLE but not from PPS. I can only hope CGC makes 4000 LEs of the next game.
I am still excited about my SE+, although I will be among the last to get that too. ::sigh::

That sucks. I bought a game from automated and had issues. I generally don't say out loud on here negative things about distros, but I've heard several stories about automated in addition to my own experience. Word to the wise...

#3646 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

I fall into this category as I'm still looking for a LE spot (hoping one opens up), but planned to add CCr LE to our existing collection of CGC remakes. I could care less about the exclusivity and would rather have the absolute best version of the game that will be in our home for decades.

CGC supposedly has this view as well, as Doug said in this thread a day or two ago:

"We build a large number of LEs because we want everyone to have access to the features we have developed."

So I honestly don't know why they just don't increase the number of LEs. I mean I guess I know... Because selling the SE+ effectively allows them to sell a lot more LEs without having to supply any of the LE components aside from the topper. The SE+ model is the best model for CGC as far as profit/revenue. Still... Their customers are very enthusiastic and want the best version of the game regardless of the exclusivity factor. It's just too bad that CGC's interests are more aligned with the flippers than the people who just really want the best version of the game.

#3689 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Obviously not but what should be more obvious is that these companies have decided that the LE/CE model is giving them the best chance to be profitable/sustainable in what historically (at least since the mid 80s) has been an at-risk enterprise.

That could always change though. The LE business model could become more toxic if enough people are frustrated by things like artificial scarcity, multiple LE models per game, changing model tiers... Etc.

I was never into the LE market, but I've only recently started to find it more frustrating as the differences feel less superficial than ever.

#3701 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Only if those people stop buying any models of a game because of it and there’s absolutely no indication that is happening now or will happen anytime soon.

Well I was going to buy CCRLE but since I can't get it I'm just not buying the game, so there's one sale lost.

#3711 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

But you can still get a CCRLE. It’s called CCRSE+ now

Not falling for it. The wooden arch was one of the coolest features in my opinion. It's an entire package not just a topper.

#3719 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

They were numbered and they only made 903, but they were never "Limited". That is just how many they made... So this is the first CC LE.

Every pinball machine is limited... Wasn't the standard edition of JJPPOTC the version with the lowest number of units produced? Fewer than the "Limited Edition" and "Collectors Edition." And yet... If you had to choose a JJPPOTC model to buy, no one would not choose the Standard Edition, even though it's the most limited version, because scarcity alone means nothing.

#3721 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Same with JJP GNR. CE & LE sold the most. SE probably sold less than 300

That's probably why CGC cut out the Classic Edition with CCr. The bare bones models do not sell well. People want features and they seem to recognize that... And yet not at the same time.

#3905 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Lol, this game! PPS has been great in communication with me. I was late to the party (got on the LE wait-list October 5th) but felt pretty decent about sliding into a spot given my timing and cancellations and/ or non payment. Once the plus version came out, Sara asked if I wanted to order one. I politely declined, staying my interest to hold out for an LE to open up. Fast forward, I checked in yesterday and received the response today that they "... really encourage (me) you to order the SE plus if you want the chance at the LE as I have to give priority to all SE + customers first if an LE does open..." Gross. So if y'all were on the wait-list with PPS, we've apparently been pushed off of said list by anyone who orders the SE plus. Not personally a fan of that business model, so I'm likely out. Not really looking to get in bed with PPS now long term or anything either. Gross. Still looks like a fantastic remake and I'll keep an eye out for a gently used LE in the open market after release. Looking forward to playing one once they're out in the wild!

PPS told me the same thing.... Basically if you commit to buying the SE+ you get priority on the wait list. I told them I thought that was very troubling that they would pressure people to commit to a version they don't want on the off chance they get an LE spot. I declined to prove to them that I had contacted them about the LE and never heard back after I heard that, and they basically insinuated that I made it all up. Real winners over there.

#3908 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Total garbage business practice IMO. Not getting warm fuzzies from my first go with PPS as a distro. Love my distro (Operation Pinball) but they are not involved with these sales.
I am thinking at this point that I just wait for the topperless SE once we see them start releasing which means I can just sit back and watch for now lol. Especially if the topper is just a video mode still offered in the SE, I don't need that $1250 topper over some other $200 offerings (if any). Bummed out a bit that my supposed wait-list spot is hijacked, but such is life. Small problems in a big ol' world!!!

I think it's pretty egregious, but it seems like people in this hobby will put up with almost anything so I'm not surprised. What can I say? I tried to give CGC/PPS a nearly five figure sale and they didn't want it. Oh well.

#3915 2 years ago

So if I have this right:

They create an LE and sell out immediately.

Lots of people are upset that they couldn't get one.

CGC says "We build a large number of LEs because we want everyone to have access to the features we have developed."

They announce a new version SE+ that includes the topper so that people can get it without worrying about the limited numbers.

They then decide to limit the version that was supposed to quell criticism about LEs...

#3919 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Nobody has claimed to be sold out of se+ so what exactly is your complaint about?

I'm just tired of the limited number game to try to drive sales. If this is really another limited edition, as it seems by definition if they put a max number on it, then why not just sell more LEs and give people all the features of the LE? Because they want the LE money without having to give the LE features.

Quoted from PPS:

All ... if you had sent a message and you did not get a reply then you can always forward the original sent message to [email protected] and we will put you on an CCR LE Waitlist, an MMR Waitlist, etc according to when we received the original message (if we find it) ... it's an easy fix. If you choose to be upset and not resend the email then that is your choice and we are sorry that we may have overlooked a message.
But gotta say that on more than one occasion we ask for the info to find the message and the person will not furnish it - so we can only help you if you accept the help!
Team PPS

Why would we bother when you told us SE+ orders get preference?

#3925 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Well, I can furnish it to you if you want, but I'm already on the list with someone else now, (and I only want to purchase one MMr), so I'm not sure what that would accomplish (other than to prove that I'm not lying I guess).

They're just trying to deflect blame. They say they answered every email/text, then when a bunch of people here say they never got a response, they assert that it's the customer's fault for never proving to them after the fact that they indeed reached out, even though they admit it won't make a difference unless the customer agrees to buy an SE+ in the hopes they'll get bumped up to an LE. The entire thing feels like a scam to get more sales with the false hope of getting an LE.

Insinuating that we're all lying when we don't want to resend our contact info to a company with these kinds of business practices is also very low. Notice how PPS didn't dispute in their comment what several of us reported... That they're prioritizing SE+ orders regardless of when you tried to join the waiting list for an LE. How is that not a shady business practice?

2 weeks later
#4185 2 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

I owned an AFMr and there was dimpling from day one. I’ve owned a couple of newer sterns in the same time period and they had similar dimpling. Seems pretty much par for the course in modern pins. I’ve never had a buyer mention it, and I’ve never taken it into consideration when buying. Put a few hundred games on it and the dimples just blend together and you’ll forget all about them

I've had Sterns dimple pretty bad. My current Stern hasn't dimpled too bad after a few thousand plays. I think it's because the game flows better than some of the other titles. I considered buying a CGC MBr secondhand a while back but decided against it when I saw the dimples. It was allegedly a low play machine but it was really bad. I disagree, though, with the idea that all the dimples blend together. I had a ghostbusters that got hammered from airballs and it never got better with time. It only got worse. I don't think dimples should be a disqualifying condition for purchase, but at current prices it might make you think twice if you're being sold a game that's supposedly in mint condition.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,800 (Firm)
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
Trade
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread?tu=seenev and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.