(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #298 Link to CGC / CCR Presentation video Posted by djsoup (2 years ago)

Post #373 Licensing information from PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #3783 Playfield production details from CGC Posted by Doug_Duba (2 years ago)

Post #5135 Status of code/rules project from one of the contributors. Posted by ifpapinball (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1244 2 years ago

When are the LE’s expected to ship ?

#1291 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

CCr looks great!
Please bring us BBBr soon

You mean BBBrr

Technically only what 6 real “Capcom” games existed the other 200 I consider the remake / reproduction. The BBBrr to me makes so much sense for CGC to make. Since the value / price tag of that title is sky high, low production / reproduction numbers they would easily sell over 1000 LE’s etc.

#1337 2 years ago

CCR SE “Sherif Edition”
CCR LE “Looting Edition”
CCR CE “Cactus Edtion”

I’m waiting for the CCR TWE “Tumble Weed Edtion”

No but in all seriousness I’d love to buy an LE game looks great, & I’ve always wanted an original for the longest time despite the incomplete code. The Wild West theme lends its self very well to pinball. The new CCR topper with the enhanced code swayed me, and I’m glad I waited. Unfortunately these are tough to grab, If anyone can get me one at MSRP from a reputable source you know “Marshalls Suggested Recommend Price” please PM me.

#1448 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

100% correct. So don’t be such an asshole.

I mean you can combine the two… “Space Balls The Pinball!”

B3238040-BB3B-40D7-A276-6110155902B0.gifB3238040-BB3B-40D7-A276-6110155902B0.gif
#1551 2 years ago

Where's the link to order from Joe ? It's HIGH NOON LOL

#1557 2 years ago

WTB: Cactus Canyon Remake Limited Edition.

#1566 2 years ago

For posterity

CCRLE (resized).pngCCRLE (resized).png
#1600 2 years ago

Simple....

Don't Limited the numbers. Simple as that. NO MORE FLIPPERS, manufacturers win, distros win, customers who want the game win.

#1718 2 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

Yeah I just looked up what my explorer 2 is going for

That old Ford from 1993 ?! Id keep it and give it the Jurassic Park treatment!

3658D981-83AB-4094-9AA6-4F23A71174F8 (resized).jpeg3658D981-83AB-4094-9AA6-4F23A71174F8 (resized).jpeg
#1729 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Well, even though one misses out of the LE, there's bound to be some "High Noon" -edition after a year or so, just like with MMR:s. And it has some nice extra compared to the LE Which you have to have then

I've already done the marketing for them for the next edition which will be :

Tumble Weed Edition featuring Snoop Dogg !!! Can't wait for the CCR TWE ~!

CCR_TWE_mrclean (resized).pngCCR_TWE_mrclean (resized).png
#1740 2 years ago

This is still relevant to this thread… just making sure it’s a “Bullet Point”, and not a period.

#1793 2 years ago
Quoted from kapaun:

I'll take a CGC remake any day over stern's playfields that feel emptier than Chic-Fil-A on Sunday.

Shout out to Ed Robertson from BNL where his lyrics are “If I had a million dollars …. Wouldn’t hafta eat Kraft dinner, but we would!”

I feel this way about Chick-Fil-A… mmm that peanut oil dipped chicken mmmm mmm good.

#1812 2 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Are you saying if you had a million dollars you wouldn’t eat chick-fil-a?
Peanut oil is great…naturally free of cholesterol and low in saturated fat…contains a large percentage of healthier fats – especially monounsaturated fats – that are considered heart-healthy or heart-neutral fats. Because peanut oil doesn’t begin to break down until after it reaches 450 degrees Fahrenheit – which is called a high “smoke point’ in the industry – it holds onto its health benefits even during cooking, unlike some other oils.
Back ON TOPIC: In for an LE CCr.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"0c5b411f2069ea875c50abd9a6b461a380d2a2b9-1635726885-1800"};
//]]>

No I’m saying … I still would eat Chick-Fil-A. Hence “we wouldn’t hafta eat kraft dinner, but we WOULD.”

#1835 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Sold out everywhere? No way.

Really ?! Well I can't find one, so in the event you find one from a distro, please let me know as I'd like to purchase a CCR LE.

#1843 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Did you even read my post?
No disrespect, but no one is going to find one for you, especially if you’ve already given up in a day.

Yep I read your post, No disrespect taken you are still a cool cat to me @jfh, I haven't given up in one day, that was yesterday, still actively looking for one today & beyond until I find one at MSRP. It's possible someone else is going to find one for me first or have a "connection" IF they want to sell their spot decide not to move forward with their purchase etc. Believe it or not this community some really good people remain, while others have gone aka Who-Dey @kenlayton. Not everyone is on here to make 3k-5k+ on flipping the game on the pinside marketplace or other platforms. Perhaps you've gotten lucky with your past experiences with obtaining a game late at MSRP. The demand is crazy right now, so much so that the factories producing can't keep up. To add to that the FOMO is real. I really don't want to conform to the secondary marketplace "flippers" when all of these start popping up over MSRP I just won't do it. It's too bad that the allotment of the game isn't greater to satisfy those that want it. I totally get it though because at that point it wouldn't be considered a "Limited Edition" Look at this very thread several pages back of many people that clicked Joe's PinballSTAR E-Mail buy-it now link and couldn't grab one, and hopefully those were people that wanted the game for their collection and not to be a flipper. So yeah I'll end this by saying still actively seeking / WTB: Cactus Canyon Limited Edition AT MSRP of $9250.

#1847 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Well, even though one misses out of the LE, there's bound to be some "High Noon" -edition after a year or so, just like with MMR:s. And it has some nice extra compared to the LE Which you have to have then

19e062b6d06901567e4427842506315a (resized).jpeg19e062b6d06901567e4427842506315a (resized).jpeg
#1902 2 years ago

Dr-Willy You have now made my list... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123674

"so you are paying me a $5000 finders fee essentially."

billy-madison-people-to-kill.gifbilly-madison-people-to-kill.gif
#1929 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

I am trying to get a realistic understanding of sell-through of CCr-LEs at the dealer level. It would be a huge help if people could PM me with the names of dealers that have indicated they are sold out of CCr-LEs and any dealers offering product only at an inflated price. If I get a ton of responses, I might not be able to reply to everyone so thanks in advance for any help!

Hey Doug, I'd like to purchase a CCR LE, and give my money DIRECTLY TO CGC Apparently it's "Sold Out" everywhere.... can you get me one ? Thanks.

Without a PM I can tell you Joe at Pinball Star claims sold out. Apparently if you read this thread, JJ at game exchange sold out, and cointaker is also sold out. As well as Zach M. at Flip N Out Pinball all sold out of the CCR LE

#1941 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

Dealers reporting they are currently sold out of LEs who later “find” additional units to sell at significant premiums will lose future allocations of LEs. We make a significant effort to provide customers quality products at fair prices, those efforts need to be respected by all CGC dealers.

You should drop those “offender” CGC dealers altogether , so it’s OK for them to still continue to sell the rest of your products ?! Why continue to reward them. What’s stopping dealer to dealer deals to continue to F*ck your customers over… just sell direct like Spooky. Or simply increase the demand for your product so the price inflation can’t happen.

#1943 2 years ago

Any “offender” distributor that breaks policy CGC should completely cut ties with. The end.

#1945 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats fair I just do not agree with sell direct. Any distributor that can't follow the rules is a different story.

Distributors are great… I get it Im completely with you. Distributors that take advantage should be taken out of the mix altogether… Doug shouldn’t allow them to continue to be a distributor for CGC at all.

#1952 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Anyone dealt with https://toppinballmachines.com/
Seems mega scammy
I messaged them about CCR LE, the response was "we have them in stock ready to ship" LOL

Id say just like your avatar seems fishy like a monster fishy

#1972 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Love me some
Cactus

EB1E44B7-E622-4E28-8569-6F3C085D951B (resized).jpegEB1E44B7-E622-4E28-8569-6F3C085D951B (resized).jpeg
#1978 2 years ago
Quoted from avspin:

They are charging you roughly $3550 US more. That will include VAT & shipping. I don't know what those actual charges are but that's what it is.

5ae9bb8123d98_CowboywantingtobeanAccountant.jpg.b3afef4e5730d53bc1f7427724a4b2bb (resized).jpg5ae9bb8123d98_CowboywantingtobeanAccountant.jpg.b3afef4e5730d53bc1f7427724a4b2bb (resized).jpg
#1997 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Can you guys add more LEs before you get deeper into the launch? Jjp does like 5000 LEs and other manufacturers up the limit all the time. The only people who will be mad are scalpers.

I agree and disagree with this. You can call it a limited product which I guess it still is. However at what point is that number 5000, doesn’t seem all that “Limited” to me. I get that you can completely satisfy the market with a large run. As a company you should announce a number and stick to it. So before doing so perhaps gauge your customers interest, reach out to distros and collectively see how many people they have on their “list”. Create / have an opening window to order. Say it’s 1750 customers want them, announce a little above but close to the interested numbers say 2000 units… that’s it. Don’t increase the run, don’t make additional versions of it. If the game is a hit & down the road people want to add them in their collections the secondary market will dictate the pricing. This eliminates most of the “flipping” prices. You’ll always have people that want the game first but outside of that IF you have patients your essentially guaranteed the game. The games will end up going to people who want them. The distributors would be rewarded with additional games to sell. The manufacturer would make more money and satisfy everyone. But those that have a “connection” and for the right reasons retain the game for their personal collection, I get why you’d want to keep to a sub 1000 or 500 limited / 200 collector editions. I also get the flippers perspective mentality of “keep it very limited, I’ve got a connection and I’ll be able to cash in.”

Quoted from Doug_Duba:

Many people have made buying decisions based on the number of LEs being 1250; unfortunately, we cannot increase the number at this point.

While IF I were to get an LE id be ecstatic about this (unfortunately can’t find one from any distributors), however Pinball manufacturers CGC included can always come up with another editon down the road. Most pinball manufacturers are very guilty of this.

#2002 2 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

MMR Royal Edition is a case in point. There was a market for another premium run and they took advantage.
Given how badly CGC apparently underestimated demand I suspect we'll see the Rootin' Tootin' Wild West Edition in another year or two.

I think it’ll cause some Lootin’ & Shootin’ if you’ve already got a “CCR LE”.

#2006 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Fortunately the manufacturers understand LE buyers mentality and know the numbers would plummet if they made 3,000 LE’s
I would be out. Look at Halloween and how not limiting Collectors edition has hampered resale and buyers backing out.

First of all look at JJP’s GNR LE, they announced 5000 LE’s and have increased prices twice. Market is holding pretty strong on that title, I don’t see it “plummeting” anytime soon. Halloween buyers backed out for a few reasons the playfield debacle which Spooky later rectified, the code is improving literally daily. The flippers got scared because people had an opportunity to get one by basically showing a $40 support to Spooky which was a ticket to virtually guarantee you a spot. Also when it comes down to payment people get cold feet since Spooky is a smaller company and takes them 18 months to build. Within that timeframe you have choice of literally 10-12 other titles. The amount of the game title manufacturers make shouldn’t be perceived as value / increasing investment. If it’s a good playing machine it will ultimately increase in value or who cares you’ll own a great game that you can play. Look at when Bally / Williams made most titles back in the 90’s it wasn’t tons of different versions of the game, just one title some of which lets use Indiana Jones as an example. They produced 12,716 of them. That’s still a top 10 game, & drastically increased in value, do you know why, it’s simply a great game.

#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

If CGC sold the topper to SE owners, this CCr forum (and all it's issue with the distro's) would end now... the limited LE issues is all about the topper!!

549B8E91-BC4D-458E-B4C0-E3FFE08443C2.gif549B8E91-BC4D-458E-B4C0-E3FFE08443C2.gif
#2027 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

What is clear is Joe at Pinballstar was spot on regarding demand, manufacturers, and consumers.

Maybe, but the way he handled the “High Noon” free for all on Sunday with the known amount available that he knew he had was rather disappointing.

#2032 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

I’m curious what you think would be a better way to handle. He played no favorites and gave everyone notice…I don’t think any other distributor did that. Do you think he should have favored repeat customers? Had an interest list? There was no solution that would appease the demand.

He had a known two games (or presumably a very very low number according to this very thread) to sell which apparently people who clicked on it prior to 11:59am couldn’t get one. So yeah I’d say he led people on to believe they could get one, I’d say he disappointed more people during that email blast than he satisfied. Joe himself claimed (again within this thread) that he “received over 500 emails” for the game. I understand it was a “fair” way to handle his remaining allocation, he led too many people on.

#2038 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

His email said “BE READY ! THEY WILL SELL OUT EXTREMELY QUICKLY.” Not sure what else you wanted him to do. You say he disappointed people, but have no suggestion how he could do it better. There are things CGC could have done, but not sure what the distributors could change. I haven’t seen any scalping at over MSRP. If I had a suggestion for future, it would be to list on a website instead of email…people get email at different times depending on how their inbox refreshes.

I know what the email said, I got it… I purchased from Joe in the past, and while he’s a great guy he didn’t handle it right IMO. I felt he simply gave the impression of you’ve got a chance… not you have virtually no chance. As many have stated within this thread loyalty didn’t matter with this one. The demand was simply way higher than what CGC anticipated, they left money on the table. Until or unless in the future they decide to and likely will release another version of the game which includes the topper or it will be some elements from the LE etc. I was one of the 500 disappointed customers from Joe’s email blast. We’re you one of the 2 that got lucky ?! Did you obtain an LE spot from Joe or elsewhere ? Either way I’m still seeking a CCR LE.

#2053 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'd like to hear some info straight from CGC regarding this possible future release of extra new improved code for a fee. I'm not a fan of that idea. We're already paying near 10k for the machine. Code updates should be gratis.

They gotta pay the GOAT programmer …. Lyman Sheats being the GOAT

#2114 2 years ago

CGC will repurpose any left over Toppers from CCR LE for the **NEXT CGC 1976 “Surfer” remake **

Surfer SE - Stoked Edition
Surfer LE - Longboard Edtion
CEE877FD-89E1-4C28-929A-5EECAA3A4A2F.gifCEE877FD-89E1-4C28-929A-5EECAA3A4A2F.gif

#2127 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I wouldn’t say years… you could buy a stranger things le nearly a year after launch. I bought my jp le 3 months after launch for below msrp.

At this point those days are gone.

#2280 2 years ago

I want a CCR LE, unfortunately I can’t find one at MSRP. I will tell you that someone in the know indicated to me that the topper will be separately available for the SE to purchase sometime in “2022”. I’m not going with an SE based on this information but I was assured they will become available for any SE owner to purchase in the future. They will be releasing the code upgrade to purchase at the same time. No other “limited” features will be available & will remain exclusive to the LE.

#2440 2 years ago

While most of these remakes are great especially with new code, incredible new game elements aka CCR LE Topper; I’m more Interested to see once they’ve exhausted all of the Bally / Williams / Capcom titles to see what “new” original pin title(s) CGC will come up with. In between and beyond 2030. The following 7 titles would place them on average released every 2-3 years until around 2030.

Presumably these are in no particular order very likely next from CGC:

Tales of the Arabian Nights
Theatre of Magic
Big Bang Bar
Cirqus Voltaire

*Questionable CGC remakes (based on licensing) :

Twilight Zone
Indiana Jones
Addam’s Family

Everybody keeps saying the *questionable remakes won’t happen, but I think some of them are plausible. Out of the three I’m thinking Twilight Zone is the most plausible.

#2728 2 years ago

In my WTB thread:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “WTB: Cactus Canyon Remake Limited Edition aka “CCR LE” At MSRP $9250. If you have one for sale as a distributor or a spot available please contact me via PM, Thanks!”
2021-11-01
Long Island, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 250 days
Viewed: 3347 times

Quoted from foxtj24:

I paid over msrp at a dealer on the day of the release.

Isn’t going over MSRP from a distributor frowned upon by CGC Doug Duba ?

#2760 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

I have read some comments about Saloon doors on an old prototype. What did they do?

They open and close

#2776 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I can afford one more pin for the next year and I think this pin looks great. However, I really want Toy Story if JJP releases it. Any thoughts on future pins I should hold out for or should I go CCr SE?

JJP is 100% releasing Toy Story next, however not sure how quickly. The final installment for Toy Story 5 is set to release in 2023. Typically they don't coincide with release dates of movies some do, but who knows. Rush is next from Stern.

#2789 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Sometimes you just need to inject some humor, and a sexy plot twist.

I'm levitating...

dua-lipa-cowgirl.gifdua-lipa-cowgirl.gif
#2804 2 years ago

Sadly I still can’t find a CCR LE for MSRP.

#2821 2 years ago
CCR_Pinstadium (resized).pngCCR_Pinstadium (resized).png
#2898 2 years ago
5t85tu (resized).jpg5t85tu (resized).jpg
#3449 2 years ago

I’m guessing we will eventually still see a "CCR CE" Collector edition just as they did with MMR Royal. I still want a Cactus Canyon Remake Limited Edition but I can't find one at MSRP. Still on the active hunt for one. It wouldn't really bother me once a CCR CE comes out in the event I find a LE.

Guessing they would make 925 CCR CE's to match that of the original run... would be a nice way to pay homage to the Bally table. Perhaps the CCR CE will have the saloon doors ? The badge ? Alt mirrored back glass ? The updated "Lyman" code included ?

CCR_CE (resized).pngCCR_CE (resized).png

#3480 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

SEs will be built until topper parts arrive and then we will build primary LEs, followed by SE+s.

Are CE’s a possibility for CCR ?

#3509 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

Never say never but it’s unlikely.

Wait Goonies never say die… Is this a hint that you guys acquired the Goonies license from Deeproot, yes !! Looking forward to the One Eyed Willy Edition!!

#3558 2 years ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

Any LE customer who is not happy on what they are already getting for $9250 should just ask for a refund on their deposit so their spot can be given to someone else.

Yes and please PM mrclean he still wants to find a CCR LE at MSRP.

#3618 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

To make it up to all of us LE buyers can you throw in a Cactus Canyon Cap gun? These things were the best when I was growing up.
[quoted image]

I remember these…

35817A84-ABA2-4934-BE46-571EFCEAC261 (resized).jpeg35817A84-ABA2-4934-BE46-571EFCEAC261 (resized).jpeg
#3649 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Been on vacation for a few days and over 1k new posts Wow.

I'll catch you up....

Joe at Pinball Star orders for LE's go on sale on Sunday at HIGH NOON...
Joe at Pinball Star sells out the 2 he had at 11:59am.
CGC at the helm after counting up all the pre-orders to satisfy future customers...decisions decisions decisions
Topper debacle / Toppergate
CGC Doug Duba slaps ditro's for gouging LE's prices now and in the future but will continue to let them sell other models
SE+ announcement
Topper LE pre-order outrage
PPS to exclusively offer CC mirrored back glass as an add on
Pineapple
"Lyman code speculation (aka IN LYMAN WE TRUST"
LE pre-order / owners claim they want a freebie to feel good
Cap Gun

#3671 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

If we bitch enough like the SE buyers we might get an LE+ version

Doug Duba said the CE aka Collector Edition is “unlikely”; but it’s possible. Pretty sure they moved on their efforts to building existing orders CCR SE / SE+ & LE’s / ** The NEXT CGC release”

#3712 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Not falling for it. The wooden arch was one of the coolest features in my opinion. It's an entire package not just a topper.

90FE1C34-FFB0-4045-B0EF-DADB6E4B9289.gif90FE1C34-FFB0-4045-B0EF-DADB6E4B9289.gif
#3929 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I agree, Sara is amazing!
GCG/PPS is simply trying to fill customer demands.

Perhaps the reason why they are built so well… errr better.

5BFA84D0-120D-4425-8269-929E579DCAAD (resized).jpeg5BFA84D0-120D-4425-8269-929E579DCAAD (resized).jpeg
#3948 2 years ago

“My little butter cup” is clearly the best song from three amigos …

#3956 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Nobody’s got the balls, but a Blazing Saddles pin would be a blind buy

I can see Spooky doing a dual playfield release such as “Dusk Til Dawn” & “Blazing Saddles” Pin

#3968 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

What’s funny is the SE+ will keep the LE scalpers way in check. Most they can reasonably ask is little over msrp.

The scalpers can ask for whatever they want doesn’t mean they will actually sell at that price (even if it says sold on / off pinside). All manufacturers can implement a way to curb it somewhat but it’s nearly impossible to fully control without extremes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 210.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread?tu=mrclean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.