(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #298 Link to CGC / CCR Presentation video Posted by djsoup (2 years ago)

Post #373 Licensing information from PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #3783 Playfield production details from CGC Posted by Doug_Duba (2 years ago)

Post #5135 Status of code/rules project from one of the contributors. Posted by ifpapinball (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crumbalimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#506 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I got into pinball late. I really wish I could get my hands on a NIB AFM. Any one know where I could get a new AFM remake or MM remake? Why can’t they do more runs?

They said they are going to do another run on MM, but when is the question.The way he talked, it sounded like right after the CC run.

1 month later
#1517 2 years ago

Played it at expo and its solid, fun,and won't disappoint.It plays like a bally and doesn't feel light like the new sterns.Godzilla is also awesome and the premium or le is definitely worth the extra cost.Speaking of cost the topper on CC is awesome and a must have if you can grab a le.
With Josh and Lyman teaming up on code, it's a win win and will be fun seeing how it turns out.

1 week later
#3475 2 years ago

Pinball buyers are so spoiled with values on games they use it to judge wether a game is worth buying.Its a great toy when you can buy it and have it for a few years and loose very little or for the last few years make money when you sell it.The ones complaining the loudest is the flippers, and the ones who expect to make money when they sell.CGC has sold the toppers for Mid evil Madness after the fact and has made later limited versions so why would it suprise anyone that they decided to make the topper avaible to everyone.In hindsight the topper should have been avaibale as a extra ( Stern sells theirs as a extra so you can decide if its worth 1000 plus and its not forced on the retail cost) from the start for all games and the LE should have had it already on the game.I think Doug learned that the hard way and it was deciveing not makeing the call before people spent their money, but they did it quickly after release and offerd a full refund if you wanted. Im thinking the manafactures love the buying frenzy so they sell the limited out, but 1200 games is a high number for limited.The best part of this is most of the buyers never played the game and the theme has no meaning to anyone unless you live at the "ok corral". I was able to play it and its a solid fun shooter,but the shots are easier then most games.Thats not a bad thing but some people like easyer shots and others like it to be impossible.The bigest plus is the code from Lyman and Joshand Erics (if they choose to use some of it) that will bring this game over the top.
You can call it a kiss ass remark or a reality check but I want to thank Doug and crew for makeing great quailty games and bringing these games to the masses so people can enjoy them.For all the people complaning and whining, we or I dont care that you cant flip a game before its even made and make more money then the venders.As a older player and collector I lived the dark days of pinball and most of you dont realise how lucky we all are that so many great games aer being made again.hopefully Doug isn't loseing any sleep over this and is laughing all the way to the bank.

#3647 2 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Well, my local distributor who I have championed on Pinside many times has flat ghosted my numerous emails since allocations were told to distros I was “on his list” as of Aug 25th for an LE. Followed up several times and has now not extended me the courtesy of a response. So thanks Mike! I guess I’m done with Automated.
So I put down a deposit on an SE+ with PPS. What I most unhappy about is that I didn’t sign up for PPS originally b/c I wanted to give the business to Automated. And worse is that according to PPS’ website, I won’t be able to have “Tier 1” priority for an LE of next game as that is another perk ( and one all you LE people should value) of LE owners only. So most likely I will not only not get a CCRLE but won’t get any of the next LE games down the line. Even though I did buy a MMRLE but not from PPS. I can only hope CGC makes 4000 LEs of the next game.
I am still excited about my SE+, although I will be among the last to get that too. ::sigh::

Its sad to see how Mike at Automated sells his games over retail.He has some AFM that retailed at 3k less and stern LE games over retail and the list gos on.I get it that the venders make less on the games over flippers and I suppose the venders feel thay should be able to sell at what the market will bring,but I cant buy from him because it rubs me the wrong way.That said,I put my name on a list 2 months before the offical relase and my favorite vender dident have a LE for me either and that tells me im not one of their pefferd custumers so Ill be shoping elsewhere also.

Attack from Mars Classic Edition
NIB-Original Steel Trim
Price: $10,995 + Shipping

MONSTER BASH REMAKE
CLASSIC EDITION
$8,500 + Shipping

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crumbalimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread?tu=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.