(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 210 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #298 Link to CGC / CCR Presentation video Posted by djsoup (2 years ago)

Post #373 Licensing information from PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #3783 Playfield production details from CGC Posted by Doug_Duba (2 years ago)

Post #5135 Status of code/rules project from one of the contributors. Posted by ifpapinball (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin_Fandango.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#316 2 years ago

it is a remake, people expect to resemble the original with better code. There is nothing to hype about here, other than be thankful for CGC for remaking these and letting them out for them to be enjoyed for generations to come...

I am honestly more excited about this than any other new pin thread out here on pinside, where you only get hyped up on somebody else's dreams to then only be very disappointed when revealed.

Keep the remakes coming CGC. Cactus Canyon will sell out pretty fast.

#349 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

PPS is taking names for CCR LE's - we are the WMS licensee and approver of these games, as well as have a contractual allocation of games, so if you are on the list you will get a game (so long as CGC builds them of course!). If you are interested - send email to [email protected]

Now that we have you, please can you fix your website so you can log in to your account properly or build a better website altogether? I often find what I want on your website as you have unique things, however, I am always on the fence because it is impossible to get proper service, there is no contact info, when I do send an email asking for help, I get half answers. In short, terrible customer service and shopping experience, with that in mind, I would not order or put myself on a list with your company.

EDIT: I spent some time on the phone with the owner of Planetary Pinball and he was able to sort out my issues with my account. That is appreciated. It seems that planetary pinball is understaffed and also very busy, therefore affecting answering times, etc.
All that to say, I appreciate the call I got from Rick. Now that I understand his operation a little better I realized I was just over reacting in my post.
For those of you that are reading this and are waiting for a response, I have been advised that the best way to reach them is by 'submitting a ticket' through the contact us page. You do not need to log in to do this.

Continue with your regular CC posts as usual, thanks!

2 weeks later
#407 2 years ago

this announcement is past its expiry date and by the time it comes out it better be good or it will be a total flop.

#411 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

If they remade IJTPA it would be a huge seller! I would guess the LE price would be around $15,000 and it would sell out immediately.

100% unfortunately this will never happen.
Disney has bigger fish to fry and they are not interest in the peanuts from the pinball world.

2 weeks later
#629 2 years ago

Lyman on code. This game could become something really cool!

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

That's just what companies do now. Nobody hires anyone direct anymore, they contract them out as an employee instead to avoid paying health insurance and benefits. Then when they are done with him they just tell him his contract is up and let him go. So while he does work for CGC he technically is not a employee for CGC. Just my take on the whole situation.

Quoted from srmonte:

Lyman, oh damn!!! That is a game changer folks. Hell yes ccg damn good move gents!!!! Can't wait to hear people continue to try and bitch about the code. It will have code now

It might become an instant classic if the code is good

1 week later
#786 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

That would be great!

More like bank blowing. Lol

2 weeks later
#1237 2 years ago

Any official gameplay footage, real gameplay not edited?
Game looks awesome. Really interested although I still prefer modern games… decisions decisions!!

1 week later
#2726 2 years ago

I dont see the problem with this if its true. Why would not you offer it to everyone? seems ludicrous not too. Your LE might have other features unique to it, a topper has never been one of these features, specially when talking Bally/Williams class of pins - back in the day toppers were standard - and should not be unique to a LE model.

#3317 2 years ago

so is the game coming out with the original rules plus already some new expanded rules?
Are these made by Lyman?
Is the game finished or is there going to be code updates later on?

#3373 2 years ago

Are the rules posted somewhere yet?

#3433 2 years ago

This thread was dead for months now it has pages of absolutely nothing interesting really.

Where is the gameplay footage - not the marketing material but actually gameplay? Where are the rules? Where are the details?

I want to know how the game shoots and see if it is worth the hype.

#3535 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

Never say never but it’s unlikely. Sales of the current models are strong are we are nearing completion of the next game. After we are done processing parts orders for the balance of the CCr orders we will focus on purchasing the parts for the next title.

this is a great time to be alive and born 40 years ago too, lol , so I can appreciate being alive now even more! So excited for what's to come and see classics come back to life one more time. Thank you CGC!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin_Fandango.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread?tu=Pin_Fandango and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.