(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #298 Link to CGC / CCR Presentation video Posted by djsoup (2 years ago)

Post #373 Licensing information from PPS Posted by PPS (2 years ago)

Post #3783 Playfield production details from CGC Posted by Doug_Duba (2 years ago)

Post #5135 Status of code/rules project from one of the contributors. Posted by ifpapinball (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2885 2 years ago

So happy I can get a topper for my SE. the guy I buy LEs from couldn’t get me one so I settled for the SE. the topper was a big reason I really wanted the LE. Great move to keep it not model specific similar to what they did with the MMR topper

#3015 2 years ago

I feel bad for anyone that bought an LE from a flipper and paid a much higher price. the LE is the best deal at 9250 but i bet it will kill the flipper markets ceiling for asking price

#3018 2 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

So LE pre-orders can just cancel. I'm sure there is a long line of people who would love the LE and aren't angry over someone with an SE having a topper, lol.

I put my name on my distributors list if anyone cancels their LE

#3276 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I don't think it would have sold as quickly without the FOMO personally ... The LEs and extra exclusive items create the fomo .. then those who missed out still want the game . Could be wrong .

I’d still take an LE instead of my SE. I have my name down for an LE with pinball star if people pass. I usually get LEs when released but couldn’t get this one. I could of flipped all my Les if I wanted to but we play them for a couple months then if something better comes out I’ll buy one. By then i miss the window but shoot I’ve been happy to break even on the LEs I sold. Getting Godzilla soon so hoping it’s a keeper next to Mando

#3280 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I think this is a slap in the face of people who purchased an LE or who purchased one in the past. For those asking why they didn't make more. People forget AFM and MB Le's sat in boxes for a long time. They weren't instant sell outs they were a slow burn. Hell people didn't even buy that many mmr royals editions. At this point I would have preferred that cgc just make more Limited Editions than to strip uniqueness from the LE and sell a pseudo stripped down version thats still the same price as the LE.

Yep, Way different world of pinball now. When I first got LEs it was a waiting list. You could find them for msrp or less even after they started shipping. Now people are selling spots for way over msrp

If I was cgc I would of put the Le at a much higher price

1 month later
#4426 2 years ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered an LE. First Non-Stern Game I have bought. The quality of the CGC Games appears to be top notch. The retro look Wild West theme is a dramatic departure from the new Stern Games.
Apparently CGC Officially announced a new Mirrored Back Glass Option with the Original Bally Logo for an extra $250.00. This is available to LE Purchasers only from what I understand. Figured might as well add that since the additional pain was minimal given the price of the LE. I'm sure it will look awesome and not every Limited Edition Buyer will buy it.

Did you find one at msrp or did you have to buy it off someone?

#4456 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I got the 320x80 set. Need to get it to 24 bit somehow now…
[quoted image]

Did you get your cactus canyon already???

#4486 2 years ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

I've put in for an LE, I understand the reason why CGC is making more toppers and I agree with them, I love a good topper. However, the whole purpose for getting an LE is that it comes certain exclusive features (not just artwork and a signature) that you can't get or replicate on other versions.
Look at the JJP Pirates line up...the CE is very different from the LE (middle line model); some people would probably debate me on this. I hope manufacturers understand this. I am a collector and try to get LE's when possible, don't know why I don't question it, and if I lose those items that make it exclusive then I'm out of the hobby of buying LE's. I feel, manufacturers need to make sure they maintain the LE's status by limiting the machines with better add-ons or features. This is easily accomplished by making the play field have certain interactive toys something that would require HEAVY modification to replicate on lower end models. So go ahead, make and sell as many toppers as you'd like, just make sure there are enough features left over to make a difference before you make that choice.

You could get the topper on MMR. I hope they sell the afm topper someday. I want it for my se. Why not make more money off these toppers. They will sell well.

#4495 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

I blame Fire! Champagne Edition.
Let’s see some games on the line! Hype thread needs hype!

Probably a good example with the adding more functionality/gimmicks with the addition fire reel spinning

#4504 2 years ago

I wish cgc would give an update. If it’s months out I’d probably find a filler pin for New Years and sell it before CCr arrives. Anyone hear of any news for shipping the first SEs?

#4506 2 years ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

At this point I would not expect any SEs to ship before New Years. A lot of people will have time off around this time that most businesses move at a snails pace until after the new year.
I'd love to be wrong though!

yeah, I’m not banking on New Years but if it’s going to be feb/march I might buy something. If it’s Jan I will just wait

1 month later
#5196 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I agree. It makes it really hard trying to expand your collection not knowing when a game you pre-ordered will show. (First world problems, I know)

Yeah, I agree, I actually have rush and road show coming but rush might also be delayed if I didn’t get on the first run. I’d be ok with that because I’m going to have to move a pin or two if we like rush or road show and CCr comes anytime soon. I really enjoy stranger things and have afm se so it might be between those two if we like rush or road show

1 week later
#5529 2 years ago
7ECF943A-83A7-4CC1-94C8-08679A4CA287 (resized).png7ECF943A-83A7-4CC1-94C8-08679A4CA287 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#5916 2 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

My SE+ was also upgraded to LE, very happy as I was pretty bummed when I tried for a LE and they where all sold out. Thank you to all the people who backed out, as this game is going to be great.

That’s awesome people are getting upgrades. I wanted an LE and have an SE. no upgrade for me it sounds like

#5919 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Pretty sure the PPS upgrades only applied to those that converted SE to SE+ orders so if you still had an SE you wouldn’t be on the list.

Yeah, i figured. I had my name on a list for an le if anyone cancelled with joe from pinstar but I was never contacted.

#5958 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I just cancelled my LE order from planetary. Someone should move up the list

Dang, I’d love an le for the 1250 additional. I reached out to my buddy to see if they had any openings but they didn’t. It’s great they are upgrading Se plus folks

#6006 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m interested in hearing why people who presumably were so excited to get an LE slot in November are changing/thinking of changing their minds.
1) Tired of waiting?
2) Need the deposit back?
3) Getting an SE instead?
4) Disappointed in game play videos/reports?
5) Getting/got another pin instead?
6) Something else?
and, for transprtr4u:
7) All of the above

Is there a lot of folks cancelling??? I’d think there are far and few between. 9250 is an excellent price in this market

2 months later
#6249 1 year ago

Finally got it! Kids are loving it

222AF84E-419A-41A1-B234-39E46E76B649 (resized).jpeg222AF84E-419A-41A1-B234-39E46E76B649 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
7,000 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread?tu=Happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.