(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 133.
#4901 2 years ago

Few thousand people have sizeable deposits down on this game. Asking for an update after a few months of radio silence and missing a deadline is not a ridiculous request. Just My Opinion..

#4902 2 years ago

Podcast saying few weeks on standards and next month in le. Ballpark

#4903 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

If that's true, I don't see why CGC wouldn't give an update.

#4904 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

What podcast?

#4905 2 years ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Isn't that part of the point of having distributors though. They act as a liaison between the manufacturer and the customer. They are the intermediary.
Don't get me wrong, they shouldn't provide specifics, but they should inform the customers if a delay has occurred.

One would think, but clearly CGC either has told the distribution network to stay quiet or hasn't informed them of them of the problem.

#4906 2 years ago

Flipnout podcast today. Ballpark

#4907 2 years ago

Are we still able to cancel LE orders ? Or has that ship sailed ?

#4908 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Reach out to your distributor. I doubt they would mind as they probably have a list of people who want the LE. I think they'll just upgrade an SE+ order.

#4909 2 years ago

Why are you thinking of canceling?

#4910 2 years ago

My guess is cancelling an LE order is pretty easy! Cancelling an SE + is probably an entirely different deal.

#4911 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Why are you thinking of canceling?

No, i was just wondering if there was a time limit on that offer for ppl to cancel. I imagine there might be a few ppl that just cant wait for the LE and therefor might want to change their order ???

#4912 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Flipnout podcast today. Ballpark

Can't find a flipnout pinball podcast, there's flipnoutpinball.com but I don't see a podcast with that title anywhere. Do you have a link?
Thx!

#4913 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoreland:

Can't find a flipnout pinball podcast, there's flipnoutpinball.com but I don't see a podcast with that title anywhere. Do you have a link?
Thx!

Here's a link, start at 25:00 minutes.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-iu8di-117bb00

#4915 2 years ago

Thanks for the link- much appreciated!

#4916 2 years ago

Wow. Some actual sorta of news instead of the blah blah blah complaining back and forth

#4917 2 years ago

So how did they get this info to
Announce on a podcast but nothing from the source

No upset and excited to hopefully seeing games rolling out

Wonder what the hang up is / was

#4918 2 years ago

No, i was just wondering if there was a time limit on that offer for ppl to cancel. I imagine there might be a few ppl that just cant wait for the LE and therefor might want to change their order ???

Got ya. I was going to suggest holding on if you were on the fence!

#4919 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

So how did they get this info to
Announce on a podcast but nothing from the source
No upset and excited to hopefully seeing games rolling out
Wonder what the hang up is / was

He is a big distributor, so I assume he has a connection.

#4920 2 years ago

Zach is Great but you would think CGC should give weekly or Biweekly updates. Not everyone listens to pinball talk shows. Large company like CGC should do better. I demand accountability!

#4921 2 years ago

I just got locked out of the Covid toilet paper shortage thread so I dropped in to see if there was any news.. this sounds positive!

#4922 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I just got locked out of the Covid toilet paper shortage thread so I dropped in to see if there was any news.. this sounds positive!

Haha, it does sound positive! Who knows maybe I’ll be playing some CCr next week!!??

#4923 2 years ago

Just listened to the podcast, seems the wait will be over very soon; SE’s this month & LE’s Feb then SE+

#4924 2 years ago

Just listened to the podcast, seems the wait will be over very soon; SE’s this month & LE’s Feb then SE+

Let's hope this is the case! Can't wait

#4925 2 years ago

*sigh* Children and their toys.

"When do I get my toy? I wanna know NOW!"

"I'm going to cancel my toy if they won't tell me"

"Look how much I paid for my toy. I deserve an answer!"

All from the kids who haven't bothered to actually, you know, email the company...

It's been stated repeadetly that CGC doesn't do updates. Get usded to it. You have to wait. Surely you have at least one other thing in life that can hold you over. If not, PM me and I'll send you book of crossword puzzles FREE with free shipping anywhere in the world.

#4926 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

All from the kids who haven't bothered to actually, you know, email the company...
It's been stated repeadetly that CGC doesn't do updates. Get usded to it. You have to wait. Surely you have at least one other thing in life that can hold you over. If not, PM me and I'll send you book of crossword puzzles FREE with free shipping anywhere in the world.

Are you one of the individuals who are patiently awaiting their game? Do you have a deposit down on a CCR? People were only asking for a simple update since the previous timetable they have gave has came and gone. This is not too much to ask. Communication is very important. There is no excuse for not informing your customers of delays.

#4927 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Are you one of the individuals who are patiently awaiting their game? Do you have a deposit down on a CCR? People were only asking for a simple update since the previous timetable they have gave has came and gone. This is not too much to ask. Communication is very important. There is no excuse for not informing your customers of delays.

I have an LE on order, and I have great news for you. I have AN UPDATE:

You will get your game when it's made. CGC always does this. It's happened with every game. I am not lying. Posting here over and over and over and over and over and over and ... I think you get the point -- won't change anything. You and all the others want an update. You're not getting one. The great news is that there is a guy offering crossword puzzles to any CGC customer for FREE.

#4928 2 years ago

Cactus Canyon updates come Western Union.

407D8EEA-5AE1-4E9D-BD8C-23F8F42689BA.gif407D8EEA-5AE1-4E9D-BD8C-23F8F42689BA.gif
#4929 2 years ago

You can always cancel, but some distributors have a transfer fee. Some say that deposits are not refundable but that’s hard to enforce and not likely to be an issue since it should be pretty easy to get someone to take an LE slot.

#4930 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Cactus Canyon updates come Western Union.
[quoted image]

Except in the Cactus Canyon universe Western Union doesn’t exist yet …

#4931 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Too cool for school, huh? Letting’ everyone know how chill you are, nice.

Anyway, one more data point; got a call from my distro earlier this month regarding a different new pin, had to pass on that one, but they mentioned that both my other orders should ship this month. I expected my LOV to ship, the other one on order is a CCr LE. I dismissed the comment as wishful thinking, but… maybe Feb? I still don’t think so, I’d place my bet on April/ May, wouldn’t be surprised at an even later date.

#4932 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Too cool for school, huh? Letting’ everyone know how chill you are, nice.

Not at all. I just keep thinking people might actually be talking about the game and it's the same old "Where are the updates" crowd. How many times do we have to go through it?

#4933 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Not at all. I'm just keep thinking people might actually be talking about the game and it's the same old "Where are the updates" crowd. How many times do we have to go through it?

Once every two weeks until we get our games would be nice.

#4934 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Not at all. I just keep thinking people might actually be talking about the game and it's the same old "Where are the updates" crowd. How many times do we have to go through it?

Okay, my bad. No worries. Just know that some folks might enjoy the anticipation and speculation. Of course when the games start to land there will be an entirely different discussion.

For me, this will be my first CGC and I’m excited, I hope this isn’t a crime.

#4935 2 years ago

Hopefully they will get the ball rolling soon. Then the wait for the MMr++.

#4936 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

You will get another Classic/Special but chances are pretty low of getting a plus plus..

#4937 2 years ago

Anyone have the direct quote from the podcast?

#4938 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I listened to it a few hours ago. He said expected dates and then said he hasn't heard anything from CGC. So I don't know how much I trust them. But according to his prediction, SEs will start coming off the line in a week or two and LEs will start in February.

#4939 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Look at me everybody I’m up on my high horse! Yeeeehaw!

Lock is lit but if you ask for an update some old timers will tell ya how the Wild West really works. Don’t ask questions just take it in the saddle partna!

#4940 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

A “handful” of SEs may trickle out “this week or next”. “Once those look and feel good, you’ll see a few more SEs.”

He expects LEs to ship next month with SE+ late March.

#4941 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

A “handful” of SEs may trickle out “this week or next”. “Once those look and feel good, you’ll see a few more SEs.”
He expects LEs to ship next month with SE+ late March.

That's exactly what he said, unfortunately it makes no logical sense whatsoever. There is no way known that CGC can produce all 1250 LE's in that time frame.

#4942 2 years ago

Wasn’t it mentioned that an additional line was created using the pandemic downtime to expand

Maybe they will have multiple lines going to crank them out

#4943 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Wasn’t it mentioned that an additional line was created using the pandemic downtime to expand
Maybe they will have multiple lines going to crank them out

They'll need more than an additional line. Stern couldn't crank out 1250 games in that time frame!

#4944 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

The great news is that there is a guy offering crossword puzzles to any CGC customer for FREE.

Are the crosswords pinball themed?

#4945 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

There is no way known that CGC can produce all 1250 LE's in that time frame.

It would be a brash move indeed.
So quiet..
Secretly building into the wee hours..?
The plot thickens!

FCE749EE-5CB0-4A9B-A0B1-AD12BBA0EC3B (resized).jpegFCE749EE-5CB0-4A9B-A0B1-AD12BBA0EC3B (resized).jpeg

#4946 2 years ago
Quoted from pch3727:

Lock is lit but if you ask for an update some old timers will tell ya how the Wild West really works. Don’t ask questions just take it in the saddle partna!

Ok we need an IP check! No way this guy is making posts this sarcastic after only 1 year on Pinside!

On a serious note, if any games were actually going to ship in the next week or so im guessing someone in here would have received an invoice/request for payment in full by now.

#4947 2 years ago
top-secret-information-level6.giftop-secret-information-level6.gif
#4948 2 years ago
Quoted from pch3727:

Lol. I'll translate:

Lock is lit but if you ask for an update seventy times after you've already been told how the company steers their wagon, some cowboy will tell ya how the Wild West really works. Ask questions, but accept the answers partna!

#4949 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:I have an LE on order, and I have great news for you. I have AN UPDATE:
You will get your game when it's made. CGC always does this. It's happened with every game. I am not lying. Posting here over and over and over and over and over and over and ... I think you get the point -- won't change anything. .

Who cares about an update just be HAPPY your getting the best quality pin on the market. Good things take time.

From a business standpoint do you not think CGC would be shipping if they could ? They will have millions of $$$ tied up in materials that they need to re-coup so it is in their own best interest to ship as soon as they can.

Come on guys we are all adults not little kids - suck it up and be patient

#4950 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

And TOTAN

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
7,000 (Firm)
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.