(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 133.
#4451 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I may have to get creative too.

Remove leg leveler from leg. Remove nut from leg leveler. Screw leg leveler back into leg. Put nut on leg leveler inside of leg.

Gain an inch or two.

LTG : )

#4452 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Remove leg leveler from leg. Remove nut from leg leveler. Screw leg leveler back into leg. Put nut on leg leveler inside of leg.
Gain an inch or two.

Yup, thanks. Saw your post a while back. That’s what I’m counting on. I’m just afraid there isn’t enough room for the arms to clear at their top point.

#4453 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yup, thanks. Saw your post a while back. That’s what I’m counting on. I’m just afraid there isn’t enough room for the arms to clear at their top point.

There is always this version......

4ab209e304972f5cdd2ba397c98fc0e2c8d6312d (resized).png4ab209e304972f5cdd2ba397c98fc0e2c8d6312d (resized).png
#4454 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

There isn’t enough room for the arms to clear at their top point.

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

There is always this version.

We've seen that arms aren't always needed . . .
disarmed (resized).jpgdisarmed (resized).jpg

#4455 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. Some logos in this thread you can use to make your own. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-logo-mbr#post-5690552

I got the 320x80 set. Need to get it to 24 bit somehow now…

56F6EE93-D452-4932-AF6D-C03A16DBBC81 (resized).jpeg56F6EE93-D452-4932-AF6D-C03A16DBBC81 (resized).jpeg
#4456 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I got the 320x80 set. Need to get it to 24 bit somehow now…
[quoted image]

Did you get your cactus canyon already???

#4457 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Did you get your cactus canyon already???

Haha sorry. No.

#4458 2 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Well, after being pinless for years I finally decided to drain the savings and get a CCR SE+ topper. I'm not a good player so I don't worry about having endless numbers of modes to play since my games don't last long at all. I fell in love with the game playing the Pinball Arcade version and loved it even more the few times I was able to play one of the originals that had been updated with the additional homemade code. I honestly don't care whether totally redone code will be ready when I get mine. I honestly don't know if I'll use the topper initially because where I'm putting my in the ceiling will be too low for it (hope the cord is long enough to let me set it on a table next to the pin). And given the pinflation everwhere, I do have a reasonable expectation that when I sell it I won't lose money on it.
Frankly, I think that busbodies who are constantly dissing a game they haven't played should go elsewhere. I've disliked nearly every Stern game since Star Trek, but I don't go into different game forums ragging about how I don't like them. That's what the ratings thing is for.

I'd love to hear why you dislike them. Debate is what a forum is all about.

#4459 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Layout is everything, far beyond theme and code IMHO. You can't fix a game that shoots poorly. RZ is a great example.
Flynn is somewhat correct in that the layout is nothing groundbreaking, but I don't see it as pedestrian either. It's a classic W/B layout. I've spent some quality time on the game and feel that the layout is fine. As with most W/B games from the era, you'll want to crank the angle, widen the outlanes and adjust the rules toward maximum difficulty. Easy games need adjustment for home use.
The game is eons better than something like Fish Tales. I'd say it's in the the Scared Stiff range, which is great. Lyman will make it even better.

Agree. You cant fix a bad layout.

I played CCr 2 weeks ago and it felt great! If you like hitting combos and that Bally Williams feel/quality, you will love it. The layout is much like MMr and AFM. Very satisfying.

Ill be adding real bullets casings to mine.

What is the status of the code upgrade?

#4460 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

CGC certainly dropped the ball with the Expo reveal - for whatever reason they simply weren’t prepared. And they compounded that by not proof reading the initial webpage that had some cut and paste errors. But CGC was consistent from the beginning about the LE count, the topper, and then the plans for the SE+.
It’s not that some people were harsh - they were misinformed or interpreted things they way they wanted because they didn’t pay attention, don’t excel at reading comprehension or simply got caught up in FOMO.
Those that were actually harsh or outraged were more likely interested in flipping LEs rather than owning one. And then there are those that don’t bother doing the math to figure out most aren’t going to have LEs by February.
Where CGC seems to have failed so far is underestimating interest in Cactus Canyon supercharged by the dual surprises of the topper and future Lyman code and then essentially going radio silent when it became apparent SEs weren’t going to ship in November.

It is just Pinball guys. Its a miracle this game is being built again. Toppers are cheesy IMO. No one looks up there while they are playing. He needs to make profit and selling toppers to collectors is good business.

Keep up the good work Doug. We appreciate you.

#4461 2 years ago

I just played CC at the pinball hall of fame in Vegas and I can scientifically confirm, that game doesn’t suck. Shoots like butter. Sweet combo flow. Sooo smooth. Rules seems fine but I didn’t have time to get too deep. The gunfights from the held ball to the random drop target is fun. This is going to be an awesome remake.

#4462 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

The gunfights from the held ball to the random drop target is fun.

I love drop targets!

The gunfight is one of the most creative uses of drop targets ever. Probably my favorite feature of the game.

#4463 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

“Playing with numbers” that’s what we all do with our wives after we ask them if we can buy another machine.
blockquote cite="#6623625">How did you arrive at that range?

while golfing, bowling and scuba with the wife we discuss what pins i may buy. and go thru the coders for each pin to see what suits us best

#4464 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

It is just Pinball guys. Its a miracle this game is being built again. Toppers are cheesy IMO. No one looks up there while they are playing. He needs to make profit and selling toppers to collectors is good business.
Keep up the good work Doug. We appreciate you.

Agree bout toppers, was close to just getting the SE and adding my own mirror blades and shaker motor; doubt I will install the topper on my LE or maybe install it for a few games & then it’s off and packed away

#4465 2 years ago

Toppers, side armor, extra toys, powder coating.. it's all pretty lame in the grand scheme of things. Pinball is pinball.

I'm happy I have a few "beaters" in my collection. Keeps me grounded.

I did buy IMDN LE though and added a digital topper to my DILE... so maybe I'm not as grounded as I think...

#4466 2 years ago

Agree with recent posters concerning toppers. I was debating whether to preorder SE or SE+... however, for me, I decided that no matter how well the topper was integrated with gameplay it just wasn't worth an extra $1250 for price of admission. But hey, pinball is a very individualistic hobby, so for those that are topper fans I'm sure you folks will enjoy it.

#4467 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Agree bout toppers, was close to just getting the SE and adding my own mirror blades and shaker motor; doubt I will install the topper on my LE or maybe install it for a few games & then it’s off and packed away

I bet that you keep your topper on for this one

#4468 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I bet that you keep your topper on for this one

I generally keep my top on, especially when frying bacon...

#4469 2 years ago

Just looking at the physical aspects of the game I was first drawn to the LE because of the gun metal powder coating, train tracks, mine cart, side art and the extended warranty. The topper will be nice to have for completeness and I’m glad I’ll have it but there’s a very good chance I won’t have the clearance for it.

I think most toppers we’ve seen since they’ve become a big thing in the last few years are gimmicky. Eye candy to help justify the price of a limited edition.

Toppers of old - PinBot, Whirlwind, Addams, Safe Cracker, etc. - had toppers that were integral to the theme even if they didn’t do much. The recent, Stern Batmobile fits in this group too. Cactus Canyon’s topper feels different as it is paradoxically both interactive and integral to the theme while at the same time totally unnecessary. I can easily see having/playing Cactus Canyon without the topper but can’t say the same thing about Whirlwind.

#4470 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

but can’t say the same thing about Whirlwind.

Ok so you can live without the shoot out on CCR... But you need a fan to blow on Whirlwind

#4471 2 years ago

Just ordered my mirror blades today for my SE.

#4472 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Ok so you can live without the shoot out on CCR... But you need a fan to blow on Whirlwind

You still have the shoot out without the topper. But you can’t feel the power of the wind without the fan.

#4473 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Whirlwind topper may very well be my favorite! For some reason whenever that wind hits my face I can’t help but smile.

#4474 2 years ago

Will Cactus canyon topper be up ther with the greatest ? Or will it be a Big Flop ? Only time will tell; I’m staying open minded. One of my favourite toppers is the simple WH2O, which can’t be that simple because it can’t be perfectly recreated, I just love the water effect when it’s on in the game room in attract mode…so cool !

#4475 2 years ago

Will Cactus canyon topper be up ther with the greatest ? Or will it be a Big Flop ? Only time will tell; I’m staying open minded. One of my favourite toppers is the simple WH2O, which can’t be that simple because it can’t be perfectly recreated, I just love the water effect when it’s on in the game room in attract mode…so cool !

Have to agree
I would go as far as calling WH20 to date, the GOAT in the pinball topper world.

#4476 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:Have to agree
I would go as far as calling WH20 to date, the GOAT in the pinball topper world.

Definitely a great one.....although AFMRLE is right up there!

#4477 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Whirlwind topper may very well be my favorite! For some reason whenever that wind hits my face I can’t help but smile.

wind.gifwind.gif
#4478 2 years ago

The newer interactive toppers definitely add to a game's appeal to me. As great as the Cactus Canyon topper looks I couldn't justify spending an extra 1k. I was lucky enough to get the BKSOR topper for $500 which is probably the most I'd consider spending on any topper. It is hands down the best topper I've ever seen in my opinion.

#4479 2 years ago

What happened to the video that ZMeny was teasing?

#4480 2 years ago

BKSOR is pretty cool. And like Cactus Canyon it really fits with the theme. But the days of $500 toppers are probably gone since Stern reset the bar with Elvira. $600 if it lights up, $1k if it moves.

Cactus Canyon is different because the player will actually interact with the topper but that comes at a pretty hefty premium.

#4481 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

$600 if it lights up, $1k if it moves.

and $1600 if it lights up AND moves!

#4482 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I just played CC at the pinball hall of fame in Vegas and I can scientifically confirm, that game doesn’t suck. Shoots like butter. Sweet combo flow. Sooo smooth. Rules seems fine but I didn’t have time to get too deep. The gunfights from the held ball to the random drop target is fun. This is going to be an awesome remake.

Vegas is the reason why I am in on this game. It was awesome to play it a few times over the years at the PHOF it was always a highlight.

#4483 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

And that one is hardly playable! Wait till you get on a brand new one

#4484 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

And that one is hardly playable! Wait till you get on a brand new one

It was playing really well back in October

#4485 2 years ago

I've put in for an LE, I understand the reason why CGC is making more toppers and I agree with them, I love a good topper. However, the whole purpose for getting an LE is that it comes certain exclusive features (not just artwork and a signature) that you can't get or replicate on other versions.

Look at the JJP Pirates line up...the CE is very different from the LE (middle line model); some people would probably debate me on this. I hope manufacturers understand this. I am a collector and try to get LE's when possible, don't know why I don't question it, and if I lose those items that make it exclusive then I'm out of the hobby of buying LE's. I feel, manufacturers need to make sure they maintain the LE's status by limiting the machines with better add-ons or features. This is easily accomplished by making the play field have certain interactive toys something that would require HEAVY modification to replicate on lower end models. So go ahead, make and sell as many toppers as you'd like, just make sure there are enough features left over to make a difference before you make that choice.

#4486 2 years ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

I've put in for an LE, I understand the reason why CGC is making more toppers and I agree with them, I love a good topper. However, the whole purpose for getting an LE is that it comes certain exclusive features (not just artwork and a signature) that you can't get or replicate on other versions.
Look at the JJP Pirates line up...the CE is very different from the LE (middle line model); some people would probably debate me on this. I hope manufacturers understand this. I am a collector and try to get LE's when possible, don't know why I don't question it, and if I lose those items that make it exclusive then I'm out of the hobby of buying LE's. I feel, manufacturers need to make sure they maintain the LE's status by limiting the machines with better add-ons or features. This is easily accomplished by making the play field have certain interactive toys something that would require HEAVY modification to replicate on lower end models. So go ahead, make and sell as many toppers as you'd like, just make sure there are enough features left over to make a difference before you make that choice.

You could get the topper on MMR. I hope they sell the afm topper someday. I want it for my se. Why not make more money off these toppers. They will sell well.

#4487 2 years ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Agree with recent posters concerning toppers. I was debating whether to preorder SE or SE+... however, for me, I decided that no matter how well the topper was integrated with gameplay it just wasn't worth an extra $1250 for price of admission. But hey, pinball is a very individualistic hobby, so for those that are topper fans I'm sure you folks will enjoy it.

My thoughts exactly. Come on CGC start rolling out those SEs!

#4488 2 years ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

The manufacturers aren’t going to make a high end model with significant unique playfield toys. Stern already does this by designing a Premium and the taking things out to come up with a Pro. The LE is just a Premium, some bling and a different art package; no exclusive playfield features. I don’t know JJP that well but I don’t remember playfield toys exclusive to the CE. To do what you’re advocating would require development costs to be spread over a relatively small number of units and may even require an additional playfield design.

The only thing on the LE that can’t reasonably be duplicated is the topper. But since you’re OK with the SE+ having the topper what does any of this have to do with Cactus Canyon?

#4489 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The manufacturers aren’t going to make a high end model with significant unique playfield toys. Stern already does this by designing a Premium and the taking things out to come up with a Pro. The LE is just a Premium, some bling and a different art package; no exclusive playfield features. I don’t know JJP that well but I don’t remember playfield toys exclusive to the CE. To do what you’re advocating would require development costs to be spread over a relatively small number of units and may even require an additional playfield design.
The only thing on the LE that can’t reasonably be duplicated is the topper. But since you’re OK with the SE+ having the topper what does any of this have to do with Cactus Canyon?

Coma physical lock on the GNR CE is one at least… different playfield artwork and glitter ( I know those are not toys but they can’t be replicated

#4490 2 years ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

This is easily accomplished by making the play field have certain interactive toys something that would require HEAVY modification to replicate on lower end models.

I personally hate this approach. By their very nature, limited editions will sell out before games even ship. Often they're accounted for before the games even are revealed! Hence, you're telling people, if you want a full featured game, you must preorder the game sight unseen. Preorders are bad for the consumer, as they're essentially a gamble. FFS, all the CEs of JJPs Toy Story are basically accounted for before they have even shown or announced the game... In my opinion, this is not a practice that is healthy for the consumer. And I'm not even touching on scalpers.

Ideally, as a consumer spending around $10k on these games, they should be able to play the game first, then make a decision on what version of the game they want based on what features they want in their game. LEs should primarily be cosmetic changes, like how Stern and CGC are approaching it. You shouldn't be punished for wanting to be a reasonably consumer and see/play a game before buying. CGC is also remaking games, adding a new mechanism would be frowned upon.

I hate the elitism in the pinball community. Why do so many people want things in their games purely for the fact that they know other people can't have them? Stop worrying about what other people have and enjoy your games for what they are...

I like GCGs approach to LEs, CCR is going to be my first LE. I got to play it at Expo and put in an order right then. In my eyes, they put enough extras in the LE to warrant the price. They're the only manufacturer that is actually doing this. I don't plan on reselling the game, so I'm not as concerned about the value it'll hold.

I know most will disagree, but I honestly wouldn't mind if CGC made more LEs available. I'm in it for the additions they added and not the scarcity. I hope they up their LE quantities on their next game.

#4491 2 years ago

Addams family Gold is to blame for the start of this mess

#4492 2 years ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I personally hate this approach.

Why do so many people want things in their games purely for the fact that they know other people can't have them? Stop worrying about what other people have and enjoy your games for what they are...

This x1000.

This is an industry wide problem and not CGC’s to solve but the concept of fixed limited editions needs to go. Anything over a few hundred isn’t “limited” anyway. But I don’t see how we will ever get back to allowing most people to see/play/evaluate the game before buying otherwise especially since there really isn’t any incentive for manufacturers to do so.

In the interim maybe we should just rename LEs to FOMOs

#4493 2 years ago

Addams family Gold is to blame for the start of this mess

I blame Fire! Champagne Edition.

Let’s see some games on the line! Hype thread needs hype!

#4494 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

I blame Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition.

Like it's not only a Deluxe version, but it's also a Limited Edition... Williams knew what they were doing. /sarcasm

#4495 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

Probably a good example with the adding more functionality/gimmicks with the addition fire reel spinning

#4496 2 years ago

On the subject of LEs and Collectors, I run with a group of old school pinheads here in Knoxville, who own many machines in their own collections. And they personally laugh at the idea of someone who runs out and buys every LE offered calling themselves a collector. One of my friends said not too long ago: "you know what I can tell about someone whos collections consist entirely of brand new LE games? They have more money than sense". His words, not mine. But, it got me thinking, if all a person is interested in is the exclusivity appeal of the LEs, are they really a pinball enthusiast? Or just swinging their wallets around for everyone to see? I dunno. I've bought NIB, and obviously am doing it again (SE), but my true love of pinball are the late solid state and early DMD titles I grew up with in arcades. I enjoy finding a deal on a players machine and fixing it up. Anyway, I digress. I'm grateful for the growth in the industry, but also saddened by the direction this hobby has taken. To credit my old pinball friends, it's definitely apparent that there is a portion of new pinball "collectors" with very deep pockets that will continue to fuel this LE frenzy. Whew..... that's about it I guess.

#4497 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

On the subject of LEs and Collectors, I run with a group of old school pinheads here in Knoxville, who own many machines in their own collections. And they personally laugh at the idea of someone who runs out and buys every LE offered calling themselves a collector. One of my friends said not too long ago: "you know what I can tell about someone who's collections consist of brand new LE games? They have more money than sense". His words, not mine. But, it got me thinking, if all a person is interested in is the exclusivity appeal of the LEs, are they really a pinball enthusiast? Or just swinging their wallets around for everyone to see? I dunno. I've bought NIB, and obviously am doing it again (SE), but my true love of pinball are the late solid state and early DMD titles I grew up with in arcades. I enjoy finding a deal on a players machine and fixing it up. Anyway, I digress. I'm grateful for the growth in the industry, but also saddened by the direction this hobby has taken. To credit my old pinball friends, it's definitely apparent that there is a portion of new pinball "collectors" with very deep pockets that will continue to fuel this LE frenzy. Whew..... that's about it I guess.

Well, the good thing about this hobby is that there is room for everyone. There’s certainly a place for your “old pinball” friends who prefer the solid state/old school games just as there’s room for those who only want the latest and the greatest (as far as bling and flash). But one thing I don’t like about the hobby is all the “looking down their noses” that some collectors do. Who cares if someone only wants LEs in their collection? You inferred that only people with money to waste buy LEs. I disagree. I am not wealthy and I am generally pretty careful with my spending, but I have a few LEs in my collection because I think they are worth it. I don’t buy games to flip. I buy them to enjoy. So if it makes me happy, there’s nothing wrong with it just like there’s nothing wrong with your old pinball friends only buying SS games.

#4498 2 years ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I blame Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition.
Like it's not only a Deluxe version, but it's also a Limited Edition... Williams knew what they were doing. /sarcasm

I blame Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition…

#4499 2 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Well, the good thing about this hobby is that there is room for everyone. There’s certainly a place for your “old pinball” friends who prefer the solid state/old school games just as there’s room for those who only want the latest and the greatest (as far as bling and flash). But one thing I don’t like about the hobby is all the “looking down their noses” that some collectors do. Who cares if someone only wants LEs in their collection? You inferred that only people with money to waste buy LEs. I disagree. I am not wealthy and I am generally pretty careful with my spending, but I have a few LEs in my collection because I think they are worth it. I don’t buy games to flip. I buy them to enjoy. So if it makes me happy, there’s nothing wrong with it just like there’s nothing wrong with your old pinball friends only buying SS games.

I personally don't care who spends money on what. I bought a GnR LE new for the same reason you said. That was the version I wanted. Sorry, I didn't mean to infer that only people with money buy LEs. My main point was that there are definitely people with very deep pockets willing to pay well over MSRP sight unseen for new LE games. And that in large part is what's driving the price insanity.

#4500 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I personally don't care who spends money on what. I bought a GnR LE new for the same reason you said. That was the version I wanted. Sorry, I didn't mean to infer that only people with money buy LEs. My main point was that there are definitely people with very deep pockets willing to pay well over MSRP sight unseen for new LE games. And that in large part is what's driving the price insanity.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. I see your point, and I agree with it. It's one thing for the manufacturers to make the LEs and put their prices on them. It's quite another for "flippers" to sell them for way over MSRP and for people to buy them at those inflated prices. Of course, it's a consumer-driven economy so the price is what people are willing to pay, but your argument has validity because the average joes like myself often aren't able to afford these flipped games. If we miss out on the manufacturer's release we basically miss out on getting the game because it's too expensive on the secondary market. That's why I jumped on the Cactus Canyon LE even though I'd never played it. It's a theme I love and I figured the LE would be worth the additional expense. But if the CCLE was priced at $12,000 plus, as I'm seeing some flippers advertise, there's no way I would buy it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Arlington Heights, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
Trade
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/90?hl=richard-nba-sf2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.