(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 133.
#4301 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I presume once people get requests to pay their balance we’ll see shipments start about two weeks later.
I hope someone has a CCr in their house before Christmas.

I hope so as well!

#4302 2 years ago

Well couldn't find out if the mirrored BG was exclusive...so I jumped on the list.... if it looks amazing I will then get them for the other cgc's....kind of thinking they will look awesome......mmmm and I think they'll even look better when off!

#4303 2 years ago

Was just listening to Zach Menys podcast (TPN), he spoke with Ryan at a recent show and they are only a couple weeks behind and things are moving along nicely.

#4304 2 years ago

I also just ordered my mirrored backglass from my distributor. I wish this was included from the factory even if at an additional cost.

#4305 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Was just listening to Zach Menys podcast (TPN), he spoke with Ryan at a recent show and they are only a couple weeks behind and things are moving along nicely.

CGC is always just a "couple" weeks behind that typically extends out to 8-12 weeks....the good news is games will eventually ship, but if history means anything than it will be quite a while.

#4306 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

CGC is always just a "couple" weeks behind that typically extends out to 8-12 weeks....the good news is games will eventually ship, but if history means anything than it will be quite a while.

wonder if the new P3/MM game will ship before this hahahah

#4307 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Yep and it's funny they are a couple of weeks behind on the line that just started a few weeks ago anyway.

#4309 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I wonder if they ship before Christmas?

This year?

#4310 2 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I wonder if they ship before Christmas?

Highly doubtful.

#4311 2 years ago

Alright so those that got in on AFM AND MMR, How far off were they on shipping those opposed to the advertised date?

#4312 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Alright so those that got in on AFM AND MMR, How far off were they on shipping those opposed to the advertised date?

Nothing to do with today. When those games were built. Pinball manufacturers weren't going through part shortages, shipping issues, etc. etc.

The last year and a half raised heck with manufacturing.

LTG : )

#4313 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I also just ordered my mirrored backglass from my distributor. I wish this was included from the factory even if at an additional cost.

Unless it was included with a specific model (e.g. all LEs), potentially adding an optional part would add complexity to the production process and/or double the product SKUs for CCr.

Requiring it to be ordered separately should make it easier for everyone. The only thing I don’t understand is why the backglasses are limited to those that have ordered CCr.

#4314 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Nothing to do with today. When those games were built. Pinball manufacturers weren't going through part shortages, shipping issues, etc. etc.
The last year and a half raised heck with manufacturing.

Im painfully aware I work in the auto industry we have a whopping 3 new Toyotas available. I just keep seeing people mentioning Chicago gaming being off on launches.

#4315 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

original MMR - took 2 years, but that was years a go, and they were just getting started

AFRMRLE - 3+ months

MBRLE - 3+ months

AMRLE and MBRLE were both number matching so in theory I was put in front of the line although I doubt that actually happened. They make great games, but one has to be patient as they are always months behind

#4316 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

original MMR - took 2 years, but that was years a go, and they were just getting started
AFRMRLE - 3+ months
MBRLE - 3+ months
AMRLE and MBRLE were both number matching so in theory I was put in front of the line although I doubt that actually happened. They make great games, but one has to be patient as they are always months behind

Im cool with that just curious I’m getting the peasant edition so hopefully sooner than later.

#4317 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

I just keep seeing people mentioning Chicago gaming being off on launches.

I understand.

In the past there were many reasons. MMR Stern built the first ones, just got up to speed and moved. Start over. AFMR saw Doug Skor leave for Stern.

And CGC brough it Ryan White, and things have been progressing nicely. At least until last year when everything covid related mucked everything up.

Other manufacturers have had the same issues. Three moved ( including Stern ) you can have people ready, games being built, and then missing something crucial you can't box up and ship without.

This isn't unique to any one company right now.

I just hope down the road things improve for every manufacturer.

#4318 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Im cool with that just curious I’m getting the peasant edition so hopefully sooner than later.

Maybe you'll luck out and get one in January

#4319 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:Im cool with that just curious I’m getting the peasant edition so hopefully sooner than later.

Lol @ peasant edition

#4320 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I understand.
In the past there were many reasons. MMR Stern built the first ones, just got up to speed and moved. Start over. AFMR saw Doug Skor leave for Stern.
And CGC brough it Ryan White, and things have been progressing nicely. At least until last year when everything covid related mucked everything up.
Other manufacturers have had the same issues. Three moved ( including Stern ) you can have people ready, games being built, and then missing something crucial you can't box up and ship without.
This isn't unique to any one company right now.
I just hope down the road things improve for every manufacturer.

My personal experiences with Ryan White have been nothing short of exceptional. Glad he's at CGC and a total class act. He's helped me with game specific issues that far exceeded my expectations.

#4321 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Glad he's at CGC and a total class act.

Yes. He and Doug Duba are gold.

I'm honored to be part of CGC !

#4322 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Lol @ peasant edition

Haha, made me laugh as well. I’m in the peasant club!

#4323 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. He and Doug Duba are gold.
I'm honored to be part of CGC !

And they should be Equaly as honored to have you on the team! Any company not smart enough to see what you bring to the table and community is Blind....

#4324 2 years ago

Haha, made me laugh as well. I’m in the peasant club!

me too! and happy to be there
Heavy is the head that wears the crown … or in this case the $1200 topper

#4325 2 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

me too! and happy to be there
Heavy is the head that wears the crown …

Peasant club?
Wearing the crown?

Are you guys sure you didn’t order Medieval Madness by mistake?

#4326 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Im cool with that just curious

Quoted from jfh:

Peasant club?
Wearing the crown?

I wish I would have had the cash at the time lol.

#4327 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Peasant club?

The standard model of CCr is the tenderfoot edition.

#4328 2 years ago

Hello Pinball Fans...

I have an Ice Cold Beer upright arcade game (plus new side art not installed) that I've owned for about 20+ years. It's an amazing game... but honestly, I'm more into pinball.

I'll throw this out for anyone who may be interested in contacting me... I'd consider trading my ICB plus cash from me, for your CCr LE position.

Let me know.
Thanks!

Kerry Richard
Danville, CA
925-963-6300

#4329 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pinball Fans...
I have an Ice Cold Beer upright arcade game (plus new side art not installed) that I've owned for about 20+ years. It's an amazing game... but honestly, I'm more into pinball.
I'll throw this out for anyone who may be interested in contacting me... I'd consider trading my ICB plus cash from me, for your CCr LE position.
Let me know.
Thanks!
Kerry Richard
Danville, CA
925-963-6300

That’s huge. Would you freight to AUS? I think toppers suck. I like pinball for pinball not for toppers or BGs, I don’t get it? Mate just buy the SE and keep your ICB.

#4330 2 years ago

Doug_Duba or CGC-Ryan

Can you tell us the height of the topper from the base to the apex of the arms raised / swinging so those of us with low ceilings can see if it will work unimpeded?
96B3F90A-0239-41B7-AB1A-673AEF25920C (resized).jpeg96B3F90A-0239-41B7-AB1A-673AEF25920C (resized).jpeg2585754A-5626-428E-AC22-580A5B23C1E8 (resized).jpeg2585754A-5626-428E-AC22-580A5B23C1E8 (resized).jpeg

#4331 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can you tell us the height of the topper from the base to the apex of the arms raised / swinging so those of us with low ceilings can see if it will work unimpeded?

I believe it's been posted before. Around 10 inches, similar to their other toppers.

#4332 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Around 10 inches, similar to their other toppers.

I assumed 10” was the height of the curved back piece, not the height of the arc created by the arms swinging which appears higher than the back piece as shown in the top picture.

#4333 2 years ago

Wow!! Slackers!! This was posted 6 hours ago on CGC FB page.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4334 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, that's about the 4th promotional spot they've thrown up on FB. I keep being a smart-ass and commenting "Nice! Now when do they start shipping?"

#4335 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Yeah, that's about the 4th promotional spot they've thrown up on FB.

They've been ramping them up.

Maybe we are getting close ?

#4336 2 years ago

Umm, what?

No new information, same promo pictures, no pics of games on the production, no update on production or SE games shipping.

I don’t think we are the slackers

#4337 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Umm, what?

First time the SE was posted to this thread, from what I see.

#4338 2 years ago

First time the SE was posted

See December 2nd and 10th.

But my point was there wasn’t any information that hadn’t already been posted on Pinside or otherwise shared by CGC. In other words it was “move along, nothing to see here” which doesn’t make us slackers for not acknowledging the Facebook post.

#4339 2 years ago

Gotta say CGC customer service is amazing. Had an issue with mmr le and did a ticket late in the day… got a call 30 min later.

He said he was talking to the crew building cactus and helping them fix a few issues. Having supply issues like everyone else.

#4340 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Gotta say CGC customer service is amazing. Had an issue with mmr le and did a ticket late in the day… got a call 30 min later.

Sounds like George Bork. Great tech !

#4341 2 years ago

First time the SE was posted to this thread, from what I see.

Did the new post mention anything about code ?

A4A26C5A-31D4-40D5-BD07-2607AA0486BF (resized).jpegA4A26C5A-31D4-40D5-BD07-2607AA0486BF (resized).jpeg
#4342 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Did the new post mention anything about code ?

No. I posted the whole post.

#4343 2 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice to see the SE getting some love on their FB page!

#4344 2 years ago

Nice to see the SE getting some love on their FB page!

That might be the only model they have left to sell.

#4345 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:That might be the only model they have left to sell.

There’s no limit on SE plus.

#4346 2 years ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

There’s no limit on SE plus.

I think the SE plus is limited to 1250 just like the LE.

#4347 2 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

That's correct

#4348 2 years ago

I must have missed that, was it announced somewhere?

#4349 2 years ago

And there are plenty of SE+ models still available for sale.

#4350 2 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

I'm reposting this because it's coming up again.

Just to remind people, this is what Doug said when they announced the SE+ edition on page 57 of this thread.

"After discussions with our dealers and customers, we have decided to add an option to purchase CCr-SE with the topper. The CCr-SE+ will include all the features of CCr-SE plus the Wild West Shootout Topper. CCr-SE+ will retail for $9,250. Dealers will be initially allocated an equal number of this new model as their LE allocation. There are currently no plans to offer the topper separately."

Hence. 1250 was always the number of CCr SE+ they planned to create. They left it opened ended incase they need to create more in the future, but are at this time only planning for that amount.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

Trade
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

8,995 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.