(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 133.
#3601 2 years ago
EsvcgzrXEAM-G2X.gifEsvcgzrXEAM-G2X.gif
#3602 2 years ago

If the game is on location why wont they stream the game?

#3603 2 years ago

Anxiously awaiting more video/streams.

#3604 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Mine shows wrong image under the LE
Prolly just the wrong image when adding the new column
82c148f00ca0227abd467cf5f20beca24cac0a4e (resized).png82c148f00ca0227abd467cf5f20beca24cac0a4e (resized).png
[quoted image]

LOL, now someone at CGC is just trolling all you complaining LE buyers. "No topper for you!"
82c148f00ca0227abd467cf5f20beca24cac0a4e (resized).png82c148f00ca0227abd467cf5f20beca24cac0a4e (resized).png

#3605 2 years ago

This is what they should have done:

#3606 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Mate; that is GOLD !

#3607 2 years ago

CCrLE sorted, nothing more to see here, over to remake #5 thread.

#3608 2 years ago

Here is some game footage in a short video that I posted a few pages back in this thread. It gives you an idea of gameplay and includes the topper in action along with the shootout mode. This video was shot at Playfield '76 in Reno, NV.

#3609 2 years ago

What is the finished content? What is any new content? It's like I'm screaming and nobody can hear me. Simple question @CGC What is the completed code that was discussed with the original code writers of the game? Not the new Lyman code. Just looking for info on what was supposed to be in the game we all just put a deposit on. It's like pulling teeth to get this information from them. What's with all of the secrecy? If there is no new code yet added can you please say that.

458c0d632c4fde7759b229416fcd499b.gif458c0d632c4fde7759b229416fcd499b.gif

#3610 2 years ago

Looking at pictures from the original CC. I noticed the original didn't have the high powered flashers built onto the apron like the CCRs have. CCR appears to have added them and uses them to give a neat gunshot effect whenever the slingshots go off. Giving the apron guns a bit more life.

Just bringing up another small touch I haven't seen other people talk about yet to keep the hype train rolling.

#3611 2 years ago

Hombre on the topper also has lit barrels on the guns

#3612 2 years ago

To make it up to all of us LE buyers can you throw in a Cactus Canyon Cap gun? These things were the best when I was growing up.

TTA5494-Western-Orange-8-Shot-Cap-Gun-02-1000x1000.jpgTTA5494-Western-Orange-8-Shot-Cap-Gun-02-1000x1000.jpg
#3613 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

To make it up to all of us LE buyers can you throw in a Cactus Canyon Cap gun? These things were the best when I was growing up.
[quoted image]

So you get a more loaded and decorated game to the same price as thoose getting a lesser game, and you want the company to "make it up to you"?

Some people are just terrible.
(not a personal remark, since you seem to be joking, but there are lots in this thread that are not)

#3614 2 years ago

Doug Duba, I want to thank you for making a company that truly cares about its customers and making the best quality games at affordable prices. Please don’t think all this negativity is how most people feel. I think based on sells you know most people appreciate what you are doing for pinball. So please don’t believe the negativity and keep doing what your doing - bringing us those great titles at affordable prices.

#3615 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

[quoted image]

HAHAHAHA! Awesome.

#3616 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Some people are just terrible.
(not a personal remark, since you seem to be joking, but there are lots in this thread that are not)

He’s not Joking, LE means something is exclusive to that model, yes, the LE still has other bits; but those other bits can be modded & added, the only exclusive thing now is the plaque and extra warranty. If I were on an SE+, I could make it better than an LE, minus the plaque ofcourse, so while it sounds like a joke, it’s actually sarcasm

#3617 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

He’s not Joking, LE means something is exclusive to that model, yes, the LE still has other bits; but those other bits can be modded & added, the only exclusive thing now is the plaque and extra warranty. If I were on an SE+, I could make it better than an LE, minus the plaque ofcourse, so while it sounds like a joke, it’s actually sarcasm

So you get a better deal then everybody else and are still complaining?
Maybe it´s time to stop this LE nonsense for spoiled people?
To my experience such people will never be satisfied anyway.

#3618 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

[quoted image]

I remember these…

35817A84-ABA2-4934-BE46-571EFCEAC261 (resized).jpeg35817A84-ABA2-4934-BE46-571EFCEAC261 (resized).jpeg
#3619 2 years ago

Yes I do not need the $3.00 cap gun to make me happy. And yes I'm getting a better deal then the guy paying the same price for a non LE with a few less options. However what did and still does piss me off is the fact that CGC did not plan this well. 2 years and it seems as if they had 2 weeks to slap this release together. Wait let me check my phone... This just in the prices will be the following... We have known about Cactus Canyon Remake forever! The worst kept secret in pinball and a very sloppy release. One week later they offer another model very similar to the LE to everyone. One question if it should not bother the LE buyers. Do you think they would have sold out as quickly if they offered the other version at the same time? Do you think some would say I will always have a chance to own a CCR with the Topper so no rush at all. Let's just wait and see the code that for dome reason they do not want to talk about. And let's wait and see how much they will charge for the new Lyman code. The FOMO would have not been there and many buyers would have waited. I'm sure there are over a hundred of these games that were purchased for the sole intent of flipping and the flippers would not have bought as many as well.

I will end this post more inline with what people want me to say. Oh Thank you CGC for all that you do. Hugs and kisses...

#3620 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Do you think they would have sold out as quickly if they offered the other version at the same time? Do you think some would say I will always have a chance to own a CCR with the Topper so no rush at all. Let's just wait and see the code that for dome reason they do not want to talk about. And let's wait and see how much they will charge for the new Lyman code. The FOMO would have not been there and many buyers would have waited. I'm sure there are over a hundred of these games that were purchased for the sole intent of flipping and the flippers would not have bought as many as well.
I will end this post more inline with what people want me to say. Oh Thank you CGC for all that you do. Hugs and kisses...

As i´ve said before in the thread.
Sound business is providing a really good product to as many people as possible.

This LE shite is just to force people onboard, not giving them the opportunity to evalute if it´s the right buy for them.

This is just rewarding speculation over sensible consumtion.

The problem is as seen here, the speculators will never ever be happy, and the sensible will only get a good deal when you want to avoid the purchase cause the product is no good. Thus not buying at all.

If the product is excellent, the company has the two options of seeing money going to speculators instead of producers, sucking it up they dont sell as good as was potentially possible. Or cheat on the speculators, coming up with new stuff, like ruby red, royal etc etc.

The solution is obvious. Let all people have the opportunity to buy the product in whatever version they like.

Oh, i know some companies want to lock customers in. Well, then let LE´s only be available to order within the first month. First ordered, first served.

How about loyal customers?

There are many ways to support loyal customers, discount on upgrades, etc, etc.
This can be done easily and without making other customers feeling they got a worse deal.

As it stands now.
Le customers are pissed, because of lacking exclusivity.
Se+ customers are pissed because they get to pay more for less.

#3621 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I really don’t get how you completely dismiss the fact that this is not the deal that the LE owners signed up for. The deal changed and that’s why many are not happy, period.

#3622 2 years ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

I really don’t get how you completely dismiss the fact that this is not the deal that the LE owners signed up for. The deal changed and that’s why many are not happy, period.

I really dont dismiss it.
It´s just hard for me to understand, but i guess that depends on how you think.

If i get a good deal, i´m happy. If someone else does to, then it´s good for them. I´ll be happy for them to and acknowledge the fact, that the more games, the better availabilty for mods, spare parts people to help you, better for pinball, etc.

Also....
"the deal changed"
In a minor sense maybe, but you got exactly the game that was promised?
Well, you had to bare the eternal pain that other got a minor improvment on their deal. Still not as good as yours. I feel your pain, i really do.

Guess i´m not a speculator.

#3623 2 years ago

The deal changed and it's still a good deal. Just not an over the moon deal.

I personally don't like feeling bait and switched, even if that wasn't their intent. They just need to pick a path and properly communicate it next time a la Spooky.

But, not the end of the world either way. Great quality product and a good deal on a game they could've charged north of $11k on.

#3624 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

You can just read thru this thread and see that most of the guys doing the complaining are self entitled a-holes that claim to make all kinds of $$$, say they are the greatest ( I have a Centurion card don't you know ) to stroke their overblown ego's and still want their precious to hold or make them even more $$$.

We should all practice gratitude rather than attitude

I am betting most will put a handful of games on them and then just look at their shinny bauble rather than enjoy the fun aspect of trying to get a high score etc. that makes this such a great hobby.

Then you have the speculator/flipper that just got a bit burnt on what they thought could make some quick $$$, so for that, we should all be grateful. The speculation is an unhealthy and recent trend that is just driving prices up all over.

In the end it's pinball we should ALL count ourselves lucky we can enjoy such a great hobby

#3625 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I really dont dismiss it.
It´s just hard for me to understand, but i guess that depends on how you think.
If i get a good deal, i´m happy. If someone else does to, then it´s good for them. I´ll be happy for them to and acknowledge the fact, that the more games, the better availabilty for mods, spare parts people to help you, better for pinball, etc.
Also....
"the deal changed"
In a minor sense maybe, but you got exactly the game that was promised?
Well, you had to bare the eternal pain that other got a minor improvment on their deal. Still not as good as yours. I feel your pain, i really do.
Guess i´m not a speculator.

Oh, the old used car dealer tactic where you don’t get the deal that you were sure you agreed to but he blows smoke you your ass and tells you you’re still getting a great deal. I’m sure you’d be ecstatic in that situation.

#3626 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

As i´ve said before in the thread.
Sound business is providing a really good product to as many people as possible.
This LE shite is just to force people onboard, not giving them the opportunity to evalute if it´s the right buy for them.
This is just rewarding speculation over sensible consumtion.
The problem is as seen here, the speculators will never ever be happy, and the sensible will only get a good deal when you want to avoid the purchase cause the product is no good. Thus not buying at all.
If the product is excellent, the company has the two options of seeing money going to speculators instead of producers, sucking it up they dont sell as good as was potentially possible. Or cheat on the speculators, coming up with new stuff, like ruby red, royal etc etc.
The solution is obvious. Let all people have the opportunity to buy the product in whatever version they like.
Oh, i know some companies want to lock customers in. Well, then let LE´s only be available to order within the first month. First ordered, first served.
How about loyal customers?
There are many ways to support loyal customers, discount on upgrades, etc, etc.
This can be done easily and without making other customers feeling they got a worse deal.
As it stands now.

CGC’s bungle aside, don’t you see that the LE model exists because it is the most lucrative strategy for the manufacturers?

You should consider that LE profits may have kept these manufacturers alive during the lean years and may keep them alive in the future and thus is actually good for pinball.

#3628 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

You can just read thru this thread and see that most of the guys doing the complaining are self entitled a-holes that claim to make all kinds of $$$, say they are the greatest ( I have a Centurion card don't you know ) to stroke their overblown ego's and still want their precious to hold or make them even more $$$.
I am betting most will put a handful of games on them and then just look at their shinny bauble rather than enjoy the fun aspect of trying to get a high score etc. that makes this such a great hobby.
Then you have the speculator/flipper that just got a bit burnt on what they thought could make some quick $$$, so for that, we should all be grateful. The speculation is an unhealthy and recent trend that is just driving prices up all over.
In the end it's pinball we should ALL count ourselves lucky we can enjoy such a great hobby

Nothing like sweeping generalizations that you don’t know are true and calling real people you’ve never met “self entitled a-holes.” Not a good look.

#3629 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballonthemark:

Here is some game footage in a short video that I posted a few pages back in this thread. It gives you an idea of gameplay and includes the topper in action along with the shootout mode. This video was shot at Playfield '76 in Reno, NV.

Anyone know if the topper only moves when engaged in the mini game or if it reacts to other situations. Looks like it may shake like it’s being hit.

#3630 2 years ago

I just want to be clear here. I'm an a-hole but not for any reason on this thread!

#3631 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Anyone know if the topper only moves when engaged in the mini game or if it reacts to other situations.

From some of the video I’ve seen it appears to react in other situations as well.

#3632 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Anyone know if the topper only moves when engaged in the mini game or if it reacts to other situations. Looks like it may shake like it’s being hit.

If you win a gunfight he recoils as if shot. Not sure about other interactions.

#3633 2 years ago

Nothing like sweeping generalizations that you don’t know are true and calling real people you’ve never met “self entitled a-holes.” Not a good look.

The trouble is if you are specific to an individual it just gets you kicked out of the thread. The ones that deserve the title know who they are

#3634 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

If you win a gunfight he recoils as if shot. Not sure about other interactions.

In addition he points his gun at you when one of bad guy drop targets is up

#3635 2 years ago

I wonder why people hate the flippers so bad? When you look at the for sale page, Not many are passing on a good deal to a future owner. The flipper has increased the value of their machine and they are taking advantage of it. "I buy pinball for the fun of it" is you, Not everyone else. I don't mind at all not loosing any value on my machine that I just payed 10k for.

#3636 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

What is the finished content? What is any new content? It's like I'm screaming and nobody can hear me. Simple question @CGC What is the completed code that was discussed with the original code writers of the game? Not the new Lyman code. Just looking for info on what was supposed to be in the game we all just put a deposit on. It's like pulling teeth to get this information from them. What's with all of the secrecy? If there is no new code yet added can you please say that.
[quoted image]

Aside from the topper mode, Bionic Bart mode was added, some mode called Marksman, a jet bumper bonus, numerous high score tables, added call-outs and perhaps sounds/music. Perhaps other stuff.

I’m looking forward to video stream to get a better understanding. In the meantime, go to the HD Color Display Art on the link below and click “view more” and you can see all the lovely dots including some of the enhanced code.

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/cactus-canyon

#3637 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

"Hi. Let me insult you and then tell you how great it is to be a nice guy like ME."

#3638 2 years ago

agreed but like a car crash , just cant look away!

#3639 2 years ago

Oh, the old used car dealer tactic where you don’t get the deal that you were sure you agreed to but he blows smoke you your ass and tells you you’re still getting a great deal. I’m sure you’d be ecstatic in that situation.

Umm...LE buyers are still getting EXACTLY the deal they signed up for. The change is that some SE buyers can get a different deal than what THEY signed up for.

If CGC had said that LE machines no longer came with the topper (or the SE+ machines came with a better topper), then maybe you could complain.

Besides, if you really think you are being ripped off - they will give you your deposit back (and a hundred others will be ready to take your place).

You are not upset that you are getting a bad deal - you are upset that someone else is ALSO getting a good deal. Seems petty (and sad) to me.

#3640 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Umm...LE buyers are still getting EXACTLY the deal they signed up for. The change is that some SE buyers can get a different deal than what THEY signed up for.

Rather than think you are arguing in 'bad faith' after all of the times this has been explained to you, I will choose to believe that you just don't UNDERSTAND. It HAS to be one or the other.

1. You are getting one of only one produced = you are getting something, but it might be VERY valuable
2. You are getting one of a MILLION produced = you are getting THE SAME THING, but it is not very special or valuable

I think most LE buyers have been very clear - We STILL love CGC and are looking forward to our CCr LE and can't wait to own and play a Cactus Canyon, but changing the number of toppers made available affects the value and collectibility of the game...maybe not a LOT (like the extreme example above), but it DOES.

Why is this so hard for some to understand? If you bought, sold and traded a lot of games while building a big collection, you would probably care more - WHOOPS! There I am 'bragging' and 'showing what an asshole I am'! haha...

#3641 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

"Hi. Let me insult you and then tell you how great it is to be a nice guy like ME."

I am not saying I am nice - I am as big an asshole as most

#3642 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

If CGC had said that LE machines no longer came with the topper (or the SE+ machines came with a better topper), then maybe you could complain.
Besides, if you really think you are being ripped off - they will give you your deposit back (and a hundred others will be ready to take your place).
You are not upset that you are getting a bad deal - you are upset that someone else is ALSO getting a good deal. Seems petty (and sad) to me.

This right here. This is a hobby that never intended to evolve into wait lists, flipping and petty arguments about whose game is more valuable. Chaos ensured at launch because CGC builds an exceptional product and is void of the JJP/Stern defects; buyers can buy with confidence and expect years of enjoyment.

Been on vacation for a few days and over 1k new posts Wow.

#3643 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

As it stands now.

Many of your points are valid, but this conclusion misses the mark.

I suspect the only LE buyers truly pissed are the flippers. Some getting their game as a long term addition may be slightly disappointed but if they were really pissed we would be seeing significant order cancellations. I think I’ve read about *one*.

All customers that want the topper now have an opportunity to get one. There has been speculation for months the game would be priced in the $10k-$11k range. If you told people two weeks ago they could have gotten the standard game with an awesome topper for $9250, they would have been ecstatic.

SE+ buyers aren’t paying more to get less - they are paying less than expected for more than expected.

#3644 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

I am not saying I am nice - I am as big an asshole as most

"We should all practice gratitude rather than attitude."

You are a hypocrite. That's WAY worse.

#3645 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Many of your points are valid, but this conclusion misses the mark.
I suspect the only LE buyers truly pissed are the flippers. Some getting their game as a long term addition may be slightly disappointed but if they were really pissed we would be seeing significant order cancellations. I think I’ve read about *one*.
SE+ customers that want the topper now have an opportunity to get one. There has been speculation for months the game would be priced in the $10k-$11k range. If you told people two weeks ago they could have gotten the game with an awesome topper for $9250, they would have been ecstatic.
SE+ buyers aren’t paying more to get less - they are paying less than expected for more than expected.

I fall into this category as I'm still looking for a LE spot (hoping one opens up), but planned to add CCr LE to our existing collection of CGC remakes. I could care less about the exclusivity and would rather have the absolute best version of the game that will be in our home for decades.

#3646 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

I fall into this category as I'm still looking for a LE spot (hoping one opens up), but planned to add CCr LE to our existing collection of CGC remakes. I could care less about the exclusivity and would rather have the absolute best version of the game that will be in our home for decades.

CGC supposedly has this view as well, as Doug said in this thread a day or two ago:

"We build a large number of LEs because we want everyone to have access to the features we have developed."

So I honestly don't know why they just don't increase the number of LEs. I mean I guess I know... Because selling the SE+ effectively allows them to sell a lot more LEs without having to supply any of the LE components aside from the topper. The SE+ model is the best model for CGC as far as profit/revenue. Still... Their customers are very enthusiastic and want the best version of the game regardless of the exclusivity factor. It's just too bad that CGC's interests are more aligned with the flippers than the people who just really want the best version of the game.

#3647 2 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Well, my local distributor who I have championed on Pinside many times has flat ghosted my numerous emails since allocations were told to distros I was “on his list” as of Aug 25th for an LE. Followed up several times and has now not extended me the courtesy of a response. So thanks Mike! I guess I’m done with Automated.
So I put down a deposit on an SE+ with PPS. What I most unhappy about is that I didn’t sign up for PPS originally b/c I wanted to give the business to Automated. And worse is that according to PPS’ website, I won’t be able to have “Tier 1” priority for an LE of next game as that is another perk ( and one all you LE people should value) of LE owners only. So most likely I will not only not get a CCRLE but won’t get any of the next LE games down the line. Even though I did buy a MMRLE but not from PPS. I can only hope CGC makes 4000 LEs of the next game.
I am still excited about my SE+, although I will be among the last to get that too. ::sigh::

Its sad to see how Mike at Automated sells his games over retail.He has some AFM that retailed at 3k less and stern LE games over retail and the list gos on.I get it that the venders make less on the games over flippers and I suppose the venders feel thay should be able to sell at what the market will bring,but I cant buy from him because it rubs me the wrong way.That said,I put my name on a list 2 months before the offical relase and my favorite vender dident have a LE for me either and that tells me im not one of their pefferd custumers so Ill be shoping elsewhere also.

Attack from Mars Classic Edition
NIB-Original Steel Trim
Price: $10,995 + Shipping

MONSTER BASH REMAKE
CLASSIC EDITION
$8,500 + Shipping

#3648 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

What you just said is patently false.

#3649 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Been on vacation for a few days and over 1k new posts Wow.

I'll catch you up....

Joe at Pinball Star orders for LE's go on sale on Sunday at HIGH NOON...
Joe at Pinball Star sells out the 2 he had at 11:59am.
CGC at the helm after counting up all the pre-orders to satisfy future customers...decisions decisions decisions
Topper debacle / Toppergate
CGC Doug Duba slaps ditro's for gouging LE's prices now and in the future but will continue to let them sell other models
SE+ announcement
Topper LE pre-order outrage
PPS to exclusively offer CC mirrored back glass as an add on
Pineapple
"Lyman code speculation (aka IN LYMAN WE TRUST"
LE pre-order / owners claim they want a freebie to feel good
Cap Gun

#3650 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Aside from the topper mode, Bionic Bart mode was added, some mode called Marksman, a jet bumper bonus, numerous high score tables, added call-outs and perhaps sounds/music. Perhaps other stuff.
I’m looking forward to video stream to get a better understanding. In the meantime, go to the HD Color Display Art on the link below and click “view more” and you can see all the lovely dots including some of the enhanced code.
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/cactus-canyon

I looked at the images, looks like fun stuff!

19E63A46-015C-4284-9895-5DB9AF2BEC35 (resized).jpeg19E63A46-015C-4284-9895-5DB9AF2BEC35 (resized).jpeg8AC12D71-5609-4F69-A47B-804AC796407B (resized).jpeg8AC12D71-5609-4F69-A47B-804AC796407B (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
7,000 (Firm)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.