(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 133.
#3401 2 years ago

Why are so many people upset? Pinball is supposed to be fun. The SE + looks great! The LE looks great! All winners here.

#3402 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

TO be specific:

25 posts = pineapple

5464E45C-4624-4CDE-A63B-1AF9345995C0.jpeg5464E45C-4624-4CDE-A63B-1AF9345995C0.jpeg

26 posts = pineapple

#3403 2 years ago

I’m sure that they will
Announce something in the next few days for LE owners to have something other than the plaque and a apron

The sculpts will of course will available by mod makers

I hope anyways

#3404 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Why are so many people upset? Pinball is supposed to be fun. The SE + looks great! The LE looks great! All winners here.

There are not many people upset. Most people are really happy. Everyone is a winner.

#3405 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

I’m sure that they will
Announce something in the next few days for LE owners to have something other than the plaque and a apron
The sculpts will of course will available by mod makers
I hope anyways

Great now you guys can argue over a mirrored back glass that should or shouldn’t be included with the LE. CPR FOMO now.

#3406 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Everyone is a winner.

Dont you mean "Everyone is a whiner"?

#3407 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Great now you guys can argue over a mirrored back glass that should or shouldn’t be included with the LE. CPR FOMO now.

I don’t expect anything to be honest but would never expect a Backglass after thought to make people happy

Something other than a shaker, sculpts and apron / plaque

would be a nice gesture. That’s all

I’m very happy I’m in on the LE

#3408 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

I don’t expect anything to be honest but would never expect a Backglass after thought to make people happy

I am hoping that CGC has a couple of strippers deliver and set up the game

#3409 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I see a bunch of LE buyers upset because this is not what they agreed to (which is understandable)…this was really the only option CGC could have done though for their business model. Granted they could have planned better but if anyone caught their Expo presentation—-planning is not what they do best. I mean who shows up late for a presentation! SE buyers feel great now which they should. CGC should throw a bone to LE buyers now….1/2 Lyman code, inviglass included, knocker with added gunshot code, mirrored backglass (I’m not saying all the above just one thing) so the LE buyers feel some extra love. Even in that case I’ll sure someone would be mad but a thought

I have an LE on order and am pissed off about the topper no longer longer being exclusive. I was beyond ecstatic about securing an LE on launch day. I still want the game and don’t see my self canceling but now I do have a bad taste in my mouth about CGC. Adding HD glass or a mirrored backglass to my LE would more than resolve any beef I have with CGC.

#3410 2 years ago

I continue to be astonished at this thread. For full disclosure, I am in on an LE, but only by luck. I just got in a little earlier than others, by pure happenstance. Again I have to ask, what is the difference between those that got in on an LE and those that didn't? No one really "earned" their LE, like had to win it or finance it blind a year in advance. It seems to me that it was either luck, or maybe a little extra planning, in any case obviously "most" of those that ordered earlier prevailed? Reading the last 20 pages it seems like some LE buyers feel like they were short changed after winning a Marathon or achieving some other milestone where they "earned" the advantage that they now enjoy. The haves and have nots on this one are all about luck or timing over the past 3 months, nothing else. It's not like those that bought Amazon stock in 1997 and watched it grow for over two decades. Some people tried to get the game long before I did, but got shafted by their distributors, I can relate because I've been there. I don't believe that I or any others have the moral high ground over them. I also feel the same way about how Stern LEs are sold, but that's another story.

So, why the hate at some leveling of the playfield by CGC for those who didn't have the right distributor or were one day late signing up for the game? Is this like the Babylon 5 battle between the Green and Purple Drazi? Is it the status war between the Sneetches with Stars and those without? It seems pretty immature to me to be so passionately angry at someone clicking their mouse a day late getting a little more game, especially when the difference between buyers was so much about timing, location, and distributor.

#3411 2 years ago

I want a set of steak knives, then and only then will i be happy.

#3412 2 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Let me get this right. According to CGI, I can now purchase a version of CCR that is basically an LE minus the sculpted mine cart and tracks, minus the sculpted train tracks, minus the gunslinger lower arch, minus the serial number medallion, minus the art blades, minus the shaker motor, plus a warranty period that is cut in half… FOR THE SAME PRICE AS THE LE? That’s pretty bad.

It is just another option for buyers. It is great for everybody except for LE owners. The original SE version is still an option if you think the SE+ is a bad value.

#3413 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Dont you mean "Everyone is a whiner"?

Ha ha!.. Surround yourself with whingers and then everyone is a whiner!

#3414 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Hrmmm… if only we had say… 20 years of playing it to find out. Oh wait… we have.
The game has been available in major collections and shows for decades. Its been in good digital form forever as well.
CCC was very popular and did a heck of a lot more than just complete the game. It brought color display (colordmd was still new at the time and years away for CC), new modes, and multiple new multiballs. People were enthusiastic about CCC as its own thing, and why it was always at the forefront of every CCr discussion. People wanted the game eric created… not just ‘a finished CC’. And not surprisingly… CGC is also investing in not just finishing CC but doing more.
It’s not that great of a game on its own. But i am sure the toy crew will go mad with it. The train upgrades CGC did are great though and handle one of the most obvious needs.
I mean… people were finishing the game the first time they played the show games…. Its not super complex.
Play it digitally if you never have

Since you are agreeing with most of my points, it doesn’t seem like we disagree.

Few were excited by the original code. Agreed.
CCC was awesome. Agreed.
ZThe idea of a remake with CCC energized interest in CCr. Agreed.
The “finished” code isn’t complex/deep. Agreed. (No personal experience yet, but likely).
CGC is improving the game. Agreed.

Not sure why you’re telling me to play the game. I still remember playing it trying to decide if I was going to buy it new in early 1999 and played it and CCC quite a bit at shows over the years. And I don’t play digital pinball.

The original never really was all that popular for a long time because so few had a chance to play it (rarity) and those I saw play (including me) were generally disappointed with the (unfinished) code which was even more shallow than typical for its era.

If CCr is a big hit it will be because of the improvements by CGC. If it was being released only emulating the original code there wouldn’t be anywhere near the interest we’ve seen. I wouldn’t be in. Heck, I’ll bet some are buying it now just so they can see what Lyman might do. I can understand that because I essentially did the same buying Batman and Elvira LEs. But no one is buying this remake because the original game in 1999 was awesome.

If you want to continue this, let’s take it to PM. Maybe I just don’t understand the point you are trying to make.

#3415 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I am hoping that CGC has a couple of strippers deliver and set up the game

I really hope not!

F30B95BE-1E38-40C1-A42B-D0AFD14927FF.gifF30B95BE-1E38-40C1-A42B-D0AFD14927FF.gif

#3416 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Since you are agreeing with most of my points, it doesn’t seem like we disagree.
Few were excited by the original code. Agreed.
CCC was awesome. Agreed.
ZThe idea of a remake with CCC energized interest in CCr. Agreed.
The “finished” code isn’t complex/deep. Agreed. (No personal experience yet, but likely).
CGC is improving the game. Agreed.
Not sure why you’re telling me to play the game. I still remember playing it trying to decide if I was going to buy it new in early 1999 and played it and CCC quite a bit at shows over the years. And I don’t play digital pinball.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"48d26b90d1b8198b605da171956a7772c40cd439-1636338253-1800"};
//]]>

The original never really was all that popular for a long time because so few had a chance to play it (rarity) and those I saw play (including me) were generally disappointed with the (unfinished) code which was even more shallow than typical for its era.
If CCr is a big hit it will be because of the improvements by CGC. If it was being released only emulating the original code there wouldn’t be anywhere near the interest we’ve seen. I wouldn’t be in. Heck, I’ll bet some are buying it now just so they can see what Lyman might do. I can understand that because I essentially did the same buying Batman and Elvira LEs. But no one is buying this remake because the original game in 1999 was awesome.
If you want to continue this, let’s take it to PM. Maybe I just don’t understand the point you are trying to make.

Put me in the camp of the MAIN reason I’m buying this game is to see what Lyman will do with it. He’s worth the price of admission.

And of course for the pineapple effect!

#3417 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

How long did you leave it in a file (box)?

2 years until Zen said Williams/Bally were pulling all the licenses. I then had FOMO like this thread and bought all the digital tables of course!

#3418 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I really hope not!

Well, this just killed that idea! I guess I will also take the steak knifes

#3419 2 years ago

I've been watching new game after new game being released and kept waiting for CCr to come out. Spent lots of time talking to dealers trying to get on the list to get one. Spent nearly 1 year trying to evaluate if that dealer was going to actually take care of me. Most gave me impression I would be probably the last on the list.

I emailed Sara with PPS and felt she was going to do what she said. Search over and got in on the LE.
Can't wait and hope everyone gets what they want.
Just a heads up for those that don't buy every game that comes out.

#3420 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

It is just another option for buyers. It is great for everybody except for LE owners. The original SE version is still an option if you think the SE+ is a bad value.

Its good for SE+ buyers ? they are paying the same price as LE buyers, no no no, this has been a shambles for CGC. SE+ & LE buyers got pineappled in different ways. I dont know what the answer is but to probably just move on, let by gones be by gones..smile n wave, just smile n wave

#3421 2 years ago

JoeHog - learn from the experience and get on multiple dealer lists if you are interested in a tittle. I think I was on 6 lists and only heard back from two of them on CCr. The honest ones will tell you where you stand and to get on multiple lists to improve your odds of getting the title.

#3422 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

I've been watching new game after new game being released and kept waiting for CCr to come out. Spent lots of time talking to dealers trying to get on the list to get one. Spent nearly 1 year trying to evaluate if that dealer was going to actually take care of me. Most gave me impression I would be probably the last on the list.
I emailed Sara with PPS and felt she was going to do what she said. Search over and got in on the LE.
Can't wait and hope everyone gets what they want.
Just a heads up for those that don't buy every game that comes out.

Must be nice to actually get a response from Sara at PPS. I never got one.

#3423 2 years ago

Everyone is agreement!. Manufacturers can now say what they want to create FOMO and once it’s works they can change the rules afterwards. LE’s are not special or actually limited anymore by CGC or Americain Pinball. Everyone keep this in mind with there future original and licensed titles.
Please just don’t insult us and name them something different like expensive, more expensive and the most expensive version that we will make as many as we can.

#3424 2 years ago

On new releases, I first and foremost consider the Theme, look at the available options and associated price points, decide if the game looks fun, etc., then decide on the purchase that's best for me and my family. Never once, at any time do I consider resale value or rarity. My personal experience is, if you do this, you'll not be disappointed by events that are out of your control.

Edit: dealers not contacting customers when they were supposedly on a list is definitely unfortunate and out of one's control.

#3425 2 years ago

If you don't include resale in your equation, Scribbles, your kids is going to be pissed later on in life.

#3426 2 years ago

Hoping enough people cancel their LEs that I can find one.

#3427 2 years ago

Oh man, if I knew there were steak knives I woulda been in on the the LE 2 years before it was announced!

#3428 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeHog:

If you don't include resale in your equation, Scribbles, your kids is going to be pissed later on in life.

Your/your children's financial future should not be tied up in pinball machines

#3429 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You keep pointing to the 'unfinished' aspect of why the game didn't get it's due or why people didn't/wouldn't like it. What I'm saying is, no that's not why. The aspects that were missing in the game were not essential to the idea of the game being fun or not. Stupid issues like tech points, or missing animations/sounds, were not deal breakers. The deal breakers are the game is flat and boring rules wise. The fixes like adding Bionic Bart and High Noon do not fix this. (High Noon is rather uninspired in CCr too). Games like MM, SS are funnier, games like AFM shoot better and are faster. CC is a flashy table but with little between the ears to keep you engaged. CCr is helped by great dots and a busy playfield that looks great. But it's still CC... and still a bimbo. Pray Lyman strikes gold again.

#3430 2 years ago

"You're just a Richie Rich who can throw money around in this hobby, AND you're upset when other people get stuff you want to be exclusive, so that makes you SELFISH, too!"

Reality: Many weigh carefully where to put their limited pinball money, and in a world where certain games are MARKETED as 'collector items' or 'exclusive' (and the companies enjoy the profits off of that), it MATTERS how many of a game (or highly desired exclusive features) will be made versus how many people want them. I mean - the entire formula is based on supply and demand, and when these numbers change (especially midstream) it makes a DIFFERENCE in how much that game is worth to a collector - now or in the mid to long term as possible sale or trade bait. I am actually happy more people can get the topper, but it CHANGES the entire equation (as did the American Pinball increase recently).

I love to play and collect the games I enjoy, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to do it, but I am NOT made of limitless cash and space. There are decisions to be made, and they can be very costly one way or the other in this wacky hobby, especially lately. Even though I keep games based on what I enjoy playing, I still need to make an informed decision on which games and which version of those games to go after. FWIW, I am still very happy with my LE order here, and I still think it's a great value, but it is a DIFFERENT DEAL now with offering more toppers, that's all. All of this makes me much more leery of putting a lot into 'collector' games in the future. We will see. Either way, this "You all are just SELFISH and don't want other people to have stuff!" is a really cynical take on people just playing the high-stakes game that is sinking $10k (used to be unthinkable) or $15k (becoming more common) or $20k and beyond into a PINBALL MACHINE. I definitely need to have my head examined, but there is no way I will because I am having a BLAST! ...what a time to be in this hobby!

#3431 2 years ago

At least the topper was included with the LE, the topper is extra when buying stern LE's

#3432 2 years ago

Yes but a mirrored bg and invisible-glass is included with stern le’s . Tomato tomahto

#3433 2 years ago

This thread was dead for months now it has pages of absolutely nothing interesting really.

Where is the gameplay footage - not the marketing material but actually gameplay? Where are the rules? Where are the details?

I want to know how the game shoots and see if it is worth the hype.

#3434 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

"You're just a Richie Rich who can throw money around in this hobby, AND you're upset when other people get stuff you want to be exclusive, so that makes you SELFISH, too!"
Reality: Many weigh carefully where to put their limited pinball money, and in a world where certain games are MARKETED as 'collector items' or 'exclusive' (and the companies enjoy the profits off of that), it MATTERS how many of a game (or highly desired exclusive features) will be made versus how many people want them. I mean - the entire formula is based on supply and demand, and when these numbers change (especially midstream) it makes a DIFFERENCE in how much that game is worth to a collector - now or in the mid to long term as possible sale or trade bait. I am actually happy more people can get the topper, but it CHANGES the entire equation (as did the American Pinball increase recently).
I love to play and collect the games I enjoy, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to do it, but I am NOT made of limitless cash and space. There are decisions to be made, and they can be very costly one way or the other in this wacky hobby, especially lately. Even though I keep games based on what I enjoy playing, I still need to make an informed decision on which games and which version of those games to go after. FWIW, I am still very happy with my LE order here, and I still think it's a great value, but it is a DIFFERENT DEAL now with offering more toppers, that's all. All of this makes me much more leery of putting a lot into 'collector' games in the future. We will see. Either way, this "You all are just SELFISH and don't want other people to have stuff!" is a really cynical take on people just playing the high-stakes game that is sinking $10k (used to be unthinkable) or $15k (becoming more common) or $20k and beyond into a PINBALL MACHINE. I definitely need to have my head examined, but there is no way I will because I am having a BLAST! ...what a time to be in this hobby!

This pretty much sums up where I, and I think many, people are on this subject of LE/exclusivity/value added/etc. when it comes to buying new pins. Gribbs has 28 machines in his collection, I have 3. But it sounds like we’re both still taking into consideration all of the same factors when it comes to dropping 10 grand on a toy. I’m in on an LE (as I also was for AFMr) because, if I decide it’s worth spending my limited funds on, I want the best version available. Whether I keep it long term remains to be seen. If I don’t, I certainly would like the resale value to be good. To be clear-I’d buy the machine anyway! I’ve lost money on pins and that is what it is-I still get to play a pinball machine at home whenever I want. The kid in me never gets tired of that. But The adult in me has to consider where my limited funds go and whether it’s worth it. I’m still in for this LE but I will be watching the resale market closely before considering whether I buy the next CGC LE release. I wish I had the luxury to not care but selling pins is what allows me to keep buying new pins to enjoy. Either way, I love this hobby and am excited about getting to play my CCr in the near future. THAT feeling never gets old, topper-gate or not!!!

#3435 2 years ago

What will all this hype do to the resale value of the original Cactus Canyon?

Any thoughts/predictions?

#3436 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Tried to explain to the wife why I was disappointed after spending $8k on an SE.
Hearing my grown self complaining that it won’t have the topper sounded silly.
Looking forward to my first NIB

Same thing here, pouted about no LE, (my wife said it was a tantrum, but I beg to differ) how stupid. Ordered the SE and am very excited.

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'm in for an SE. If CGC does sell the topper separately, I'm not interested anyway. It's a mini game that highlights a bad guy and you press the flipper buttons to shoot. Ummmmm, that's what everyone is in an uproar about? Where are the usual comments about flow and breaking up gameplay? I've not played the mini game obviously, but it certainly seems like a huge break in gameplay that would get old very quickly. I'm more interested in what's going on on the playfield and what Lyman does with the optional new code.

Yup, my thoughts and situation exactly. Toppers are just dust collectors that you can't clean easily.

#3437 2 years ago

Just sat in on a Pinball manufacturers meeting. All of the companies were there. I managed to sneak in a camera.

giphy-1.gifgiphy-1.gif
#3438 2 years ago

I'm sending in a lollipop with my check to pay my balance. Just an extra Thank you for taking care of us LE buyers.

Rooster_lollipop.jpgRooster_lollipop.jpg
#3439 2 years ago

If my memory serves, and I watched the twitch feed from Expo, CGC NEVER said the topper was exclusive to the LE. In fact, there was discussion among those watching that it was implied that the topper might be made available. CGC never made any promise specific or implied that the topper was only for the LE at any time, in any fashion. That was wishful thinking by those purchasing an LE. And especially those planning to flip them. Everyone should be happy that something as useless (literally these machines do nothing and produce nothing except jobs for repairmen) as pinball is selling so fricking well. More power to CGC or any company that can sell 1250 LEs and a topper for $1250. I hope they sell a million of them and roll in the cash so they will make more of their great games. It was not that long ago that pinball was dead, and now we have folks mad because a pinball company is actually (gasp!) making a buck. If you paid $9250 for an LE you knew what you were buying, and frankly that is a good deal. You will get exactly what you paid for. If you bought to speculate, well ... And are LEbuyers seriously telling me your game is now worth LESS than what you agreed to pay? These guys remake machines the originals of which are rare and expensive. No one is shedding tears for the owners of those games seeing the value of those machines stagnate.

#3440 2 years ago

A little more detail on the annoucement from Ryan (CGC) which you can see here from his seminar at Expo on Friday ...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1190177331

As best I can transcribe ...

Ryan White from CGC at the Announcement at Pinball Expo

7:03:41

"and as you can see at least on the Limited Edition, the Topper"

7:07:32

"the topper of course, is is right now with the limited edition, we haven't decided if we are going to add that at a later date as an upgrade option for this one"

I'm just adding this into the discussion and not adding any opinion or view - so, yes there is plenty to debate, but I had just thought that Ryan had touched on this on the announcement so wanted it to be on the record here.

#3441 2 years ago

So what is Limited in the Limited Edition now?

709E6256-FD2F-4C57-B149-16BC0F176064.gif709E6256-FD2F-4C57-B149-16BC0F176064.gif
#3442 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

[quoted image]

Xtra Warranty

#3443 2 years ago

[quoted image]

The good deal is limited to the LE.

#3444 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Extra warranty, train tracks, mine cart, special apron, numbered plaque, shaker. LE is still the best option even after toppergate.

Personally I think CGC handled this intermezzo quite well and now a few people are seeking drama and being upset about something that's already fixed and done. Stop beating the dead western horse.

#3445 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Hey can't blame you for asking, since reading product matrixes is really tough.

#3446 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I would be surprised if you had a hard time getting any models below an LE. At least for the subsequent months after release. If you wait a year then who knows with the parts shortages.

Quoted from srmonte:

And you get a topper. And you And you. Afm le topper MB topper. Topper for all!!! No more LE's thanx cgc for showing us why not to buy future LE's

The LE’s were a steal at that price. So much butt-hurt over plebs without distributor connections being able to have a topper.

#3447 2 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Yup, my thoughts and situation exactly. Toppers are just dust collectors that you can't clean easily.

These are your friend. I never leave my toppers unprotected.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-8653

EDIT: Looking closely at this particular topper via pictures, it may need a custom bubble. I'll know when I get mine. You can bet your ass I'll make one though... I don't want this thing damaged.

#3448 2 years ago

[quoted image]

There’s a list on CGC’s website, feel free to read it. And to answer your question, A LOT

#3449 2 years ago

I’m guessing we will eventually still see a "CCR CE" Collector edition just as they did with MMR Royal. I still want a Cactus Canyon Remake Limited Edition but I can't find one at MSRP. Still on the active hunt for one. It wouldn't really bother me once a CCR CE comes out in the event I find a LE.

Guessing they would make 925 CCR CE's to match that of the original run... would be a nice way to pay homage to the Bally table. Perhaps the CCR CE will have the saloon doors ? The badge ? Alt mirrored back glass ? The updated "Lyman" code included ?

CCR_CE (resized).pngCCR_CE (resized).png

#3450 2 years ago

A few more thoughts.

1. I think the guns on the apron should shoot real bullets on the LE , then I will be mad whole again! I mean I like that steak knives idea, but who brings a knife to a gun fight?

2. I get why some LE buyers are upset, I think one reason that many of us are willing to spend our hard earned money on these overpriced machines is the fact they can hold or sometimes even exceed their value in re-sale. This makes you feel better about you purchase that if you end up needing the cash you just put in a toy , or want a new game etc you can get it back. Without this element they would not sell for what they do, the market would just not hold up IMO. Not saying this is a good approach, but its the reality. If people thought the topper was exclusive to the LE then clearly this protects their purchase a bit.

With that said, they did not say it was exclusive as PPS posted above, though I agree their marketing material could have led one to believe that as well as past games. Also you can get out if you feel you lost your value.

Now, does anyone know when LE's are supposed to ship? And how do I get this backglass! Totally planned on buying it from CPR, hopefully the price is similar. PPS ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rocky River, OH
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

8,795 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/69?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.