(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 133.
#3201 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

The topper should be sold as an extra just like MMR. That way anyone can upgrade any version.

At this point they need to charge 1250 for it

#3202 2 years ago

I have a deposit on a CCr LE and have purchased the previous 3 LE’s…I’m happy.

I don’t really care about the ancillary discussions about the SE topper or the PPS mirrored backglass…if I get a chance to purchase the backglass later, I’ll give it some thought.

The only issue I have is that there seems to be no real process or plan for previous LE owners to get a matching # for their CCr LE.

I got this key fob a few months ago, knowing I’d probably get a CCr…it’s a bit gaudier than I anticipated, but it should at least be easy to find.

7F693708-05B3-4BBF-BF08-659FE6845A77 (resized).jpeg7F693708-05B3-4BBF-BF08-659FE6845A77 (resized).jpeg

No real complaining for me about this release.

Robert

#3203 2 years ago

if i was a dealer all my se orders would include topper

#3204 2 years ago

First world problems. Open a beer and shut the fuck up and go play pinball.

#3205 2 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Cgc needs to step up for LE buyers. I have purchased all there LE's and this is bullshit.

Guess I'm not fully understanding the complaint or need to fluff the LE buyers further? If anything you should feel bad for the SE buyers as they had to pay the Same price of an LE only they got an SE?? Do you think a future sale SE vs LE will be the same value??

#3206 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Lol, thank you. And no hard feelings man. I just think in a year or more the LEs will still be as good as gold regardless of what CGC does. You've been around long enough to know this market.

We are all just trying to have a little fun in this hobby we all enjoy and love in our own ways that make us happy

#3207 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Guess I'm not fully understanding the complaint or need to fluff the LE buyers further? If anything you should feel bad for the SE buyers as they had to pay the Same price of an LE only they got an SE?? Do you think a future sale SE vs LE will be the same value??

SE buyers don’t have to buy the topper if they don’t like it Yelo?

Why would anyone feel bad about that choice they have?

Would you rather just increase the price on current LE buyers to make it more equal for them?

You are missing the entire point

#3208 2 years ago

Hypothetically would LE buyers pay a grand more then the 9300 for more distinct features? An exclusive mirrored backglass and foil cabinet art? Essentially a Stern LE. It won’t happen with this run, but maybe the next game. I probably would.

#3209 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Throw them a bone are you kidding I called my distributor and emailed months ago to be on the "list" and was told there is no "list" then when the game is revealed called same day to only be told they hadn't gotten any allocation and that they would look after their regular LE buyers who wanted one first.
So basically they are catering to the richy riches that can afford to buy every NIB LE that comes out and screw the guy that can only afford to buy the odd one here and there.
This looks good on all of them I just wish we had a better distributor in my area that was a little more transparent and looked after all their customers the same.

Yes, because spending nearly $60,000 on pinball this last year has kept people afloat. We plan to continue that trend into the future. Downvote me all you want. Tell me I am a braggard. Put me in the same category as ice. You can be pretty damn sure I expect to be treated preferentially when compared to the "odd one here and there" type of folk. At least auto, clothes, travel, and credit card companies stratify based on merit. Should regular AMEX customer service treat the Centurion card holders the same? Don't like it? Work harder, make more money, and spend it on pinball.

#3210 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Yes, because spending nearly $60,000 on pinball this last year has kept people afloat. We plan to continue that trend into the future. Downvote me all you want. Tell me I am a braggard. Put me in the same category as ice. You can be pretty damn sure I expect to be treated preferentially when compared to the "odd one here and there" type of folk. At least auto, clothes, travel, and credit card companies stratify based on merit. Should regular AMEX customer service treat the Centurion card holders the same? Don't like it? Work harder, make more money, and spend it on pinball.

I don’t think 60k in pins is all that much. For sure for a normal individual collector, but there’s a lot businesses buying these.

#3211 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

I don’t think 60k in pins is all that much. For sure for a normal individual collector, but there’s a lot businesses buying these.

you pulled that entirely out of context. $60,000 this year and will be doing at least that for years to come compared to "the odd one here and there." context is super important.

Also, those businesses that spend more than me, they get preferential treatment.

#3212 2 years ago

I think CGC should give steep discounts to our friends in other countries since they miss out on being able to touch an LE for under 15k. Fair right guys?

#3213 2 years ago

So…anyone want to sell their LE spot?

#3214 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

When does saloon door gate start?

After backglassgate. Next act coming up I believe.

#3215 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

First world problems. Open a beer and shut the fuck up and go play pinball.

We are doing BOTH Wacky crunchy peanut butter I’m selling my whole collection crazy bastard

This is how it works. We don’t stfu and grab ankles while the pineapple is inserted

#3216 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Not working Ice. Except for the USD$15k offer I’ve had.
I think maybe the sledgehammer approach of telling all you LE buyers you’re a bunch of ungrateful entitled whiners is the wrong strategy.
New tactic: All you LE buyers are so freaking awesome. So clever how you got on an LE list and/or gave your Distro whatever favors they asked for. You guys are just amazing and I can’t even imagine how good your games rooms will look now with those beautiful CCR LE’s setup. Since you’re all so special surely you can find it in your heart to give me your LE spot. Your game room won’t miss it. In fact this one extra LE is just going to make all your other Le’s look like basic Premiums. Surely you don’t want that?

Thanks man, you sound sincere.

But no, you can’t squeeze the Charmin.

BA75116C-35B5-4ED3-B4AB-646C5C7EAFB2 (resized).jpegBA75116C-35B5-4ED3-B4AB-646C5C7EAFB2 (resized).jpeg
#3217 2 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Rich guy problems, am I right?

drop a quarter, were all on the same page... I grew up poor, worked my ass off to get here... I really think i was happier poor. I personally think its a karat on string in front of your face trick to keep everyone chasing it. I finally bit the karat, but I was happier 20 years ago, enjoy your family., while they are still here. nothing else matters. Pinball is fun too

#3218 2 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

I think CGC should give steep discounts to our friends in other countries since they miss out on being able to touch an LE for under 15k. Fair right guys?

$usd15k is the going flipper price apparently - not what the Australian distro is charging.

#3219 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We are doing BOTH Wacky crunchy peanut butter I’m selling my whole collection crazy bastard
This is how it works. We don’t stfu and grab ankles while the pineapple is inserted

Gzuz. Just enjoy your fruit Ice. Trick is to relax the sphincter…

#3220 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

So…anyone want to sell their LE spot?

Yes. You can have my Toy Story LE spot.

#3221 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

04A0A3CE-0ABE-4E2A-9ED7-7A14A33E4C0C.gif04A0A3CE-0ABE-4E2A-9ED7-7A14A33E4C0C.gif
#3222 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

$usd15k is the going flipper price apparently - not what the Australian distro is charging.

Sorry, I meant 13,999.00

#3223 2 years ago

Wow! That was a lot of reading to catch up on!
Still pumped for my SE to match my other CGC SEs!
No topper, No problem!
Hope everyone is close to happy in the end!
Should be a great pinball experience for us all when we take delivery!

2B596895-FED0-4FB3-9F93-511339A81871 (resized).jpeg2B596895-FED0-4FB3-9F93-511339A81871 (resized).jpeg
#3224 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

No topper, No problem!
[quoted image]

Looks great!!

#3225 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

They criminally underpriced the LE.

Don't worry you will have a chance to pay much more for it.

#3226 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Gzuz. Just enjoy your fruit Ice. Trick is to relax the sphincter…

What r you selling? besides PINS ;D

#3227 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

D9912503-1BED-45A1-B9F8-304531AF4902.gifD9912503-1BED-45A1-B9F8-304531AF4902.gif
#3228 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

No topper, No problem!
[quoted image]

Geez…no toppers. And it’s probably fake brickwork and floor laminate. Shame Sir! *

*Actually looks amazing. Good for you!

#3229 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

What r you selling? besides PINS ;D

Sexy sexy fruit baskets.

#3230 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We don’t stfu and grab ankles while the pineapple is inserted

Had to laugh….just ducked down to the local grocers to grab dinner and found these for sale out the front.

I grabbed all they had for everyone on here that feels like getting they’re getting the CGC pineapple treatment.

54E42382-E6A4-458C-828E-52C6253E911C (resized).jpeg54E42382-E6A4-458C-828E-52C6253E911C (resized).jpeg

#3231 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Had to laugh….just ducked down to the local grocers to grab dinner and found these for sale out the front.
I grabbed all they had for everyone on here that feels like getting they’re getting the CGC treatment.
[quoted image]

Fucking comedy gold Amigo! Lmao!

#3232 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Sexy sexy fruit baskets.

lol, thought I was linked to ICE. But since you have one. sold! gotta stay natural with the woke crowd. PINS!

#3233 2 years ago

Non of this uproar would have happened if CGC just made a topper like their other remakes that was just a topper and nothing more on the LE machines. The only reason they are offering toppers to SE buyers is because SE buyers are upset because they feel they are missing out on the mini shoot out game......And that is the most upsetting thing about this whole fiasco. GROWN ASS MEN crying about a mini game where you hit the flipper buttons left to right and then hit them at the same time.....are you freaking kidding me!? This is a little gimmick game that will be old after the 5th time playing and everyone is in an uproar. We are here to celebrate playing pinball and now everyone wants to play a simple game where you hit the flipper buttons at the same time.... I can't read this stuff with a straight face anymore.

#3234 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I grabbed all they had for everyone on here that feels like getting they’re getting the CGC pineapple treatment.
[quoted image]

Look at those things! Gonna hurt much worse coming out.

Where is the dude that floated that analogy?

#3235 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

they look extra spiky don’t they. I think he’s also in Sydney. Should look him up and give him the address.

#3236 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

they look extra spiky don’t they. I think he’s also in Sydney. Should look him up and give him the address.

Ahhhh yes. That’s right. Another Aussie!

Can’t blame him. You guys have been living with inserted pineapples lately.

#3237 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quoted from iceman44:

Ahhhh yes. That’s right. Another Aussie!
Can’t blame him. You guys have been living with inserted pineapples lately.

Guilty

#3238 2 years ago

Aside from the CC debate. Did Expo last week and MGC today. At MGC played over a dozen games on CC and it was Great. CGC should really be proud of this game from fit, finish, display, sound, top to bottom absolutely perfect. Animations were great on the wide color display and flowed perfectly. Very impressed by the refinements they made to the playfield components and lighting over original. Anyone in on this game at Any model will love it. Just plain Fun Pinball. Well done CGC!

CCLE (resized).jpgCCLE (resized).jpg
#3239 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Aside from the CC debate. Did Expo last week and MGC today. At MGC played over a dozen games on CC and it was Great. CGC should really be proud of this game from fit, finish, display, sound, top to bottom absolutely perfect. Animations were great on the wide color display and flowed perfectly. Very impressed by the refinements they made to the playfield components and lighting over original. Anyone in on this game at Any model will love it. Just plain Fun Pinball. Well done CGC!
[quoted image]

Wow! Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear!

#3240 2 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Non of this uproar would have happened if CGC just made a topper like their other remakes that was just a topper and nothing more on the LE machines. The only reason they are offering toppers to SE buyers is because SE buyers are upset because they feel they are missing out on the mini shoot out game......And that is the most upsetting thing about this whole fiasco. GROWN ASS MEN crying about a mini game where you hit the flipper buttons left to right and then hit them at the same time.....are you freaking kidding me!? This is a little gimmick game that will be old after the 5th time playing and everyone is in an uproar. We are here to celebrate playing pinball and now everyone wants to play a simple game where you hit the flipper buttons at the same time.... I can't read this stuff with a straight face anymore.

No, GROWN ASS MEN inserting fruit. Now who’s being the weirdo? Creep…

#3242 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

No, GROWN ASS MEN inserting fruit. Now who’s being the weirdo? Creep…

How am I being a weirdo? Who said anything about fruit? I didn't. Not sure i understand your comment.

#3243 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

you pulled that entirely out of context. $60,000 this year and will be doing at least that for years to come compared to "the odd one here and there." context is super important.
Also, those businesses that spend more than me, they get preferential treatment.

Could actually careless how much you spend. Glad you feel the need to brag. Glad you can blow $60k a year on pinball. And I highly doubt you enjoy them as much as us who may only spend $6k plus maybe once a year. More appreciation for things for those who can’t just buy whatever they want whenever they want.

We get it you have a big wallet. Whatever
Bring on the down votes

#3244 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Could actually careless how much you spend. Glad you feel the need to brag. Glad you can blow $60k a year on pinball. And I highly doubt you enjoy them as much as us who may only spend $6k plus maybe once a year. More appreciation for things for those who can’t just buy whatever they want whenever they want.

Yes, you could care less and if you did care less, you probably wouldn't have posted in response to me.

I appreciate everything I buy, otherwise I wouldn't buy it.

I highlighted my spending to drive the point my distro should (and does) treat me better because of what I spend. Just like spending a little more gets me a sweet apron on CCr and gets you the topper originally listed as only for the LE.

Bragging would be telling you how many lives I change and save each year as a physician... oops there I go again, I'm such a horrible person.

Still didn't address the other comment. You think your $6k should confer some benefit versus someone that spends more? Especially on luxury goods?

CGC made the topper and backglass available to everyone, oh well. Some people got to buy an LE and some didn't. Big deal. I had the same chance as anyone else, I emailed PPS and got on list in August, the complainers about how unfair getting an LE could've too. Now PPS has a loyalty program and you can be certain we will be taking advantage of that.

#3245 2 years ago

Ok not reading all these complaint threads to see if this was covered but with them now noting the SE+ games will be complete And 3-6 Months out assuming a majority will be revising their SE orders can I expect the LE order line to move Forward now?? Please say yes lol.

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 11.21.36 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-06 at 11.21.36 PM (resized).png
#3246 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok not reading all these complaint threads to see if this was covered but with them now noting the SE+ games will be complete And 3-6 Months out assuming a majority will be revising their SE orders can I expect the LE order line to move Forward now?? Please say yes lol.
[quoted image]

It seems that way - not sure how many SE would've been pumped out before switching to LE in the New Year but maybe there is a chance some will get CCr LE before Christmas?

#3247 2 years ago

I’m going to have to figure out a place for this on the playfield so I can always remember this thread

CFB76298-8F0E-4881-B751-EB57FE707859 (resized).jpegCFB76298-8F0E-4881-B751-EB57FE707859 (resized).jpeg
#3248 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

I’m going to have to figure out a place for this on the playfield so I can always remember this thread
[quoted image]

We can replace the beer mug with a pineapple... Hey, it even has thrusting action!

#3249 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

[quoted image]

I like the pineapple but I hope we all forget the first 70 pages of this thread once our games ship!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristol, CT
$ 210.00
$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.