(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 133.
#2501 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Beyond just an integrity check, CGC will have to decide if the revenue earned from the sell of the toppers will be offset by the cost of lost future LE sales to the collectors/FOMO susceptible, as well as any net loss in customer satisfaction/goodwill.

Are you kidding me?? We are all lined up like lemmings ready to jump as soon as they say hey we have the next game and please take our $$$$.

What I was told by my distributor is that the richy rich guys who buy ALL the LE's from all the manufacturer's get first dibs on this one as well even though i was on the radar as soon as the next CGC game was rumored. I can only afford to buy a NIB about once every couple years and counted myself lucky to get a MBrLE and a MMRE but alas not a CCrLE.

What has become apparent, is that pinball is now becoming the playground for the well healed, if you dare want to buy an LE or anything the least bit desirable, and loyalty to brand is out the window.

Just like everything now , it's who know, who you blow and deep pockets rule

#2502 2 years ago

As publicly announced at launch, we have not decided if we will sell the Wild West Shootout Topper separately. I have had related discussions with most of our dealers and a number of customers. I will provide a clear answer on topper sales within the next two days. I fully recognize either decision will result in a number of people being upset.

Resale value of our games is important to us which is why we haven’t released LE features on previous projects. This is the first time an LE feature has affected the experience of game play which is why this decision requires additional consideration.

We work hard to deliver great product at fair prices to people that love pinball. I am troubled by scalpers and a few dealers holding back inventory to later sell at a higher price. In the future, we will do a better job getting LEs to loyal customers at intended prices. A number of your suggestions were helpful and will be used.

It takes great effort and a large amount of capital to develop and manufacture pinball machines. Many days of my life and the lives of all of our team members went into this project. We could have shipped CCr nearly a year ago but took the additional time to make this game to the very best of our collective abilities. Hopefully this effort is apparent. Because we have expended the effort and risk the capital we are afforded the right to make decisions on how we sell our products.

I appreciate having the opportunity to read most everyone’s opinion on both sides, it has been helpful. I need to disregard the few posts that border on bullying as I believe they are not representative of the pinball community.

#2503 2 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Can you make it in chrome?

no only stainless steel brushed

mirror has not a good contrast

#2504 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

As publicly announced at launch, we have not decided if we will sell the Wild West Shootout Topper separately. I have had related discussions with most of our dealers and a number of customers. I will provide a clear answer on topper sales within the next two days. I fully recognize either decision will result in a number of people being upset.
Resale value of our games is important to us which is why we haven’t released LE features on previous projects. This is the first time an LE feature has affected the experience of game play which is why this decision requires additional consideration.
We work hard to deliver great product at fair prices to people that love pinball. I am troubled by scalpers and a few dealers holding back inventory to later sell at a higher price. In the future, we will do a better job getting LEs to loyal customers at intended prices. A number of your suggestions were helpful and will be used.
It takes great effort and a large amount of capital to develop and manufacture pinball machines. Many days of my life and the lives of all of our team members went into this project. We could have shipped CCr nearly a year ago but took the additional time to make this game to the very best of our collective abilities. Hopefully this effort is apparent. Because we have expended the effort and risk the capital we are afforded the right to make decisions on how we sell our products.
I appreciate having the opportunity to read most everyone’s opinion on both sides, it has been helpful. I need to disregard the few posts that border on bullying as I believe they are not representative of the pinball community.

Thank you. Well spoken.

#2505 2 years ago

We all appreciate the time and effort you take in taking everyone's feedback into consideration. While there are people who flip, the majority I'd like to believe are going to people who enjoy the product that CGC make.

I agree a topper would be nice for the SE, and understands people desires to obtain one and I understand and can respect those people who wish to keep it to the LE as was done previously. Maybe a middle ground could be reached so its a win win for everyone where maybe the topper loses some functionality but enables people to get a topper? Either way hurting the resale value of the LE is not in anyone's best interest buyers or sellers.

Quoted from Doug_Duba:

#2506 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

well said - very well said. Let CGC do whatever it thinks is right regarding the topper issue! I trust you guys to have the best interest of the hobby at heart and - as I said in my earlier comment - I want CGC to have the money to keep going, producing more desirable games well into the future.

#2507 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

Thanks for the update and CGC's consideration for all of us able to purchase fantastic products at an affordable price. This is what makes people want to purchase again and again.

As stated in a previous post I consider myself EXTREMLY FORTUNATE to have been able to purchase the last couple of releases and will ultimately buy this one even though I won't get a topper. "It is what it is" as they say. All that being said I sure as hell didn't begrudge the guys that had MMr's from the original runs getting a topper to complete their games when i bought my MMRE.

So if CGC is at all considering the topper as an add on for the regular game kudo's to the team and bring it on

#2508 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Folks enjoy the value of these items also. Please don't discount or minimize that fact. I'm one of them. I enjoy fixing more than playing. I enjoy that my hard earned repairs or upgrades of my pins can yield monetary returns later.
I think you are wearing a darker shade of glasses here. There are great folks here that seem like whiners or complainers but they are not one dimensional.
I respect your pov as much as theirs. so theres that.
Complaining to some is educational to others. I enjoy everyone's opinion...unless it's not like mine. Then they can just die alone.

The major difference there is your pin is increasing in value due to the work you are directly putting into it, not by trying to make sure no one else can get something they want for their pin so yours stays more "exclusive" and increases in value. Again, I understand the arguments being made here at face value, and not saying they aren't valid to some extent. If the company said they were making 'x' number of LEs, and that was someone's main reason for buying it, I can see that person being upset. At the same time, I think people making those arguments need to check how their stance on this issue completely clashes with their stance on the other issues in the pin world I mentioned in my post. I think threatening to sue over it is a joke. I think some complaining didn't even order to begin with. I think many complaining still wouldn't cancel their order and "put their money where there mouth is". And most of all, I think there is a huge difference between someone's mindset who buys an LE because THEY want something special for THEMSELVES vs. someone who buys an LE because OTHER PEOPLE won't be able to get it and they can feel special. And you can see in the replies in this thread the former people who really don't care if they produce more, vs the latter who are throwing a fit. I think those latter people are likely crappy people in general, and it probably shows in other avenues of their life as well. They're basically fulfilling their ego by bringing others down, rather than just bringing themselves up. More of a general life philosophy then just pinball related.

Nor am I minimizing that pins are expensive and people should be proud/enjoy that fact and wish for them to maintain that value. It's obvious a majority of pin purchasers wind up having to sell old pins to finance their new ones because it is an expensive hobby. The fact is though, pins already do maintain their value. Used pins are selling for more than NIB of the same make and model just because supply is what it is vs. demand, not to mention long production times and people just not wanting to wait. It's a bogus argument based on a premise that isn't reflective of reality. And many making that argument openly acknowledge this in other threads like I pointed out. The "pin bubble bursting" threads alone show this numerous times. It's not so much an argument as veiled attempt to hide their selfishness or ulterior motives for their purchase other than for the enjoyment of the pin.

I appreciate your reply, and will agree reading a variety of opinions on any topic is a good thing. The more people voicing opinions, the more we can all learn. What I don't like are the amount of definitive statements like "this will bankrupt the company if they do this, they'll never recover!", the idle threats of lawsuits or "I'll never buy from them again!", and really most of all, the rampant hypocrisy. It's a drag man, and it feels more like Facebook then the Pinside msg board.

#2509 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

Bravo!!!! Thanks for the explanation. Not an easy call either way but congrats on having to make it...shows your toppers are kick ass to those of us that like toppers!! SE will be ordered here if that topper gets the yes nod.

#2510 2 years ago
Quoted from tallkid84:

The major difference there is your pin is increasing in value due to the work you are directly putting into it, not by trying to make sure no one else can get something they want for their pin so yours stays more "exclusive" and increases in value. Again, I understand the arguments being made here at face value, and not saying they aren't valid to some extent. If the company said they were making 'x' number of LEs, and that was someone's main reason for buying it, I can see that person being upset. At the same time, I think people making those arguments need to check how their stance on this issue completely clashes with their stance on the other issues in the pin world I mentioned in my post. I think threatening to sue over it is a joke. I think some complaining didn't even order to begin with. I think many complaining still wouldn't cancel their order and "put their money where there mouth is". And most of all, I think there is a huge difference between someone's mindset who buys an LE because THEY want something special for THEMSELVES vs. someone who buys an LE because OTHER PEOPLE won't be able to get it and they can feel special. And you can see in the replies in this thread the former people who really don't care if they produce more, vs the latter who are throwing a fit. I think those latter people are likely crappy people in general, and it probably shows in other avenues of their life as well. They're basically fulfilling their ego by bringing others down, rather than just bringing themselves up. More of a general life philosophy then just pinball related.
Nor am I minimizing that pins are expensive and people should be proud/enjoy that fact and wish for them to maintain that value. It's obvious a majority of pin purchasers wind up having to sell old pins to finance their new ones because it is an expensive hobby. The fact is though, pins already do maintain their value. Used pins are selling for more than NIB of the same make and model just because supply is what it is vs. demand, not to mention long production times and people just not wanting to wait. It's a bogus argument based on a premise that isn't reflective of reality. And many making that argument openly acknowledge this in other threads like I pointed out. The "pin bubble bursting" threads alone show this numerous times. It's not so much an argument as veiled attempt to hide their selfishness or ulterior motives for their purchase other than for the enjoyment of the pin.
I appreciate your reply, and will agree reading a variety of opinions on any topic is a good thing. The more people voicing opinions, the more we can all learn. What I don't like are the amount of definitive statements like "this will bankrupt the company if they do this, they'll never recover!", the idle threats of lawsuits or "I'll never buy from them again!", and really most of all, the rampant hypocrisy. It's a drag man, and it feels more like Facebook then the Pinside msg board.

No drag man, if they don't shoot themselves in foot.. all will be well. Stick to the fine print as they say. Then relax and smoke a jay.

#2512 2 years ago

Im sad to see all this drama and so much energy wasted on CCr toppergate.

Looking forward to CGC closing this matter once and for all.

#2513 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Im sad to see all this drama and so much energy wasted on CCr toppergate.
Looking forward to CGC closing this matter once and for all.

Gonna be a long 2 days, huh....lol. Then guess what happens. Regardless of the decision, people will go right on complaining if their preference wasn't chosen. I can't wait until they actually start shipping, so an owners thread can be formed and leave toppergate in the dust.

#2515 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

I will provide a clear answer on topper sales within the next two days. I fully recognize either decision will result in a number of people being upset.

Doug,

Thank you for responding here and providing background on the decision process. Your participation is one reason why CGC is held in high regard by so many.

And I nominate your comment about the decision for understatement of the year.

#2516 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

I know this is probably too late for production.... But what if the SE came with the normal bart topper and Yall make the same topper but with a bionic bart for the LE models? Not sure if this is doable?

#2517 2 years ago

Note on the CGC website Descriptions
Topper “included” on the LE - that doesn’t mean EXCLUSIVE..
Now look at the MMR Royal Edition - says MM Topper EXCLUSIVE to the Royal edition, and yet you can buy these separately.

Also says Shaker Motor Included on the LE.. does that mean a shaker can’t be added to the SE edition..

I hope the topper is released separately, especially if the Lyman code which will cost extra, no matter what model, will obviously will have topper code in that as well.

#2518 2 years ago

Here’s my Catwoman Edition BM66 with SLE topper. Yup, I paid a Very healthy premium to prize this out of a LE owners hands.. but there were a couple of toppers out there which were NIB not attached to LE/SLE machines.

I also have a MMR topper for my Williams MM which is being worked on so that I can have it on my MM.. (more to follow on that one)

3E5B4172-2746-458F-A076-76F308A8FA15 (resized).jpeg3E5B4172-2746-458F-A076-76F308A8FA15 (resized).jpegC5E4046E-AED8-4762-B956-5D026670DBBB (resized).jpegC5E4046E-AED8-4762-B956-5D026670DBBB (resized).jpeg
#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from tallkid84:

Well put. Great talk amigo. You’re one of the reasons I’m in this hobby.

#2520 2 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

SE will be ordered here if that topper gets the yes nod.

I will also be a SE buyer if I can get a topper at some point. In fact, I will cancel the order with another pinball manufacturer if I know that I can get a CCr SE with a topper. The topper is a BIG plus.

#2521 2 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Are you kidding me?? We are all lined up like lemmings ready to jump as soon as they say hey we have the next game and please take our $$$$.
What I was told by my distributor is that the richy rich guys who buy ALL the LE's from all the manufacturer's get first dibs on this one as well even though i was on the radar as soon as the next CGC game was rumored. I can only afford to buy a NIB about once every couple years and counted myself lucky to get a MBrLE and a MMRE but alas not a CCrLE.
What has become apparent, is that pinball is now becoming the playground for the well healed, if you dare want to buy an LE or anything the least bit desirable, and loyalty to brand is out the window.
Just like everything now , it's who know, who you blow and deep pockets rule

Really!!

Two to three months ago when it was apparent that CCr was a reality I started calling around and put my name on lists. Had a pretty good idea what a CC would play like and loved my MBrLE. Nothing more than that. People have been doing that for years.
Not a single distributor I contacted knew who I was or asked to see a W2, bank statement or net worth calculation. I ended up getting notified by two distributors after LE announcement that I was on their lists after they knew their allotments. Told one I was good and the other to take me off their list so someone else could get one.
Had absolutely nothing to do with what you are saying

#2522 2 years ago

When will the first standards reach owners and distributors?

#2523 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

The only known dates so far is SEs start shipping this month, LEs in January. That's it.

#2524 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Never. They are making Special editions and limited editions. No standard/classic.

#2525 2 years ago

Perhaps the problem is that nobody seems to be talking about topper pricing... how many LE "owners" would really be that upset if CGC released the topper for SE purchasers for $2K? Not saying that should be the price, but the level of angst is going to vary depending on what that price turns out to be. I'm sure a price could be found that would cut off the LE scalpers but still preserve the interest of the LE folks.

#2526 2 years ago

#2527 2 years ago

OMG you guys taking about lawsuits over a topper. I’m sure CGC or your dealer will allow you to cancel your order if you were stupid enough to do so. If not, I’ll take it off you for what you paid.

#2528 2 years ago

How many people will cancel their order on the SE when CGC decides not to produce additional toppers ? I wonder...

#2529 2 years ago
Quoted from Roon:

How many people will cancel their order on the SE when CGC decides not to produce additional toppers ? I wonder...

Three.

#2530 2 years ago

The description was:

"Wild West Shootout Topper (Limited Edition Only)"

Some might claim that this is ambiguous, but with the company history, it is not. Chicago will be going back on their word here. Yes, we all want cool stuff, but stuff becomes cooler when many of us can't have it. That's life.

Are refunds going to be offered on deposits for those who went in on the LE based on the exclusivity? Many people buy pins based partly on speculation, whether we like it or not.

Myself, I'd see this as a major hit to Chicago's integrity. Don't do LEs if you don't want them to be LEs. I wanted a MM Royal and I don't have one. I'm still glad they made them.

#2531 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

The description was:

Myself, I'd see this as a major hit to Chicago's integrity. Don't do LEs if you don't want them to be LEs. I wanted a MM Royal and I don't have one.

What would you think of this? Happy middle ground?

I know this is probably too late for production.... But what if the SE came with the normal bart topper and Yall make the same topper but with a bionic bart for the LE models? Not sure if this is doable?

#2532 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

What would you think of this? Happy middle ground?

Maybe a nerfed after market topper. If I were them, I'd just leave it. It was the decision, and they should stick to it. It's just good business. Change the model for the next one if they think it's not working. To me, it clearly is working. This is the best response you could hope for.

#2533 2 years ago

Whatever the decision is I sure hope there isn’t thirty pages of bitchin’ in here about it …

#2534 2 years ago

I know a bunch of people that ordered the se and are not worried about the topper ....it's seems to be just a handful of outspoken people that are upset that they missed out on the le since they have always gotten them in the past. I've been trying to get certain le model's for years but never can it seems. However i don't post everywhere that's its not fair and things sld change . If u start changing things its hurts the way the market works and i don't think its worth it in the long run . Its not like 1250 is super limited...its one the most produced true le pins and there will b plenty available down the road. I've been completely happy with crappy missing topper jjp le pins lol.

#2535 2 years ago

To be honest I would have loved if the revolvers weren't in the game and were upright as a stationary topper with a Stetson.

#2536 2 years ago

From what was said in the presentation and CgC’s posts on here, sounds like offering the topper afterwards has always been on the table. To me the wording in that screenshot that’s been posted means that the only the LE has topper included. Nowhere does it say the topper is exclusive to the LE. In fact the wording then goes on to say the topper is “included” with the LE.

You guys have just made the assumption it’s exclusive to the LE.

#2537 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

From what was said in the presentation and CgC’s posts on here, sounds like offering the topper afterwards has always been on the table. To me the wording in that screenshot that’s been posted means that the only the LE has topper included. Nowhere does it say the topper is exclusive to the LE. In fact the wording then goes on to say the topper is “included” with the LE.
You guys have just made the assumption it’s exclusive to the LE.

How is this ambiguous? When have they offered the toppers in the past? What is the big difference in the models without topper exclusivity? Everything else can be added. To me, the intention is crystal clear. If they go back on it, it's bad business. I'm positive they know this, but they may bow to pressure, which would be a bad decision. JJP is suffering consequences for their "change the rules as we go" treatment of the market.

#2538 2 years ago

I think if they do sell the topper then they won't get the FOMO sales on the next LE. What's the motivation to jump right in?

#2539 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

How is this ambiguous? When have they offered the toppers in the past? What is the big difference in the models without topper exclusivity? Everything else can be added. To me, the intention is crystal clear. If they go back on it, it's bad business. I'm positive they know this, but they may bow to pressure, which would be a bad decision. JJP is suffering consequences for their "change the rules as we go" treatment of the market.

I agree with this 100%

#2540 2 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

That’s what keeps the hobby alive for a lot of people. Think if you lost thousands of dollars on every game you sold because the market was so saturated. None of us would be selling and buying new pins. This hobby is awesome because once you build up a few pins you can buy sell and trade without losing. That’s what has kept me going in it for so long. I try and enjoy it all. I’m in for an Le and I can’t wait!

not true, up until the last 3-4 yrs you usually lost money on all nib games you bought

Quoted from cmdestin:

I found an LE after I put down deposit on SE ‍♂️
Yes I’m an impatient idiot.

me too! lol

#2541 2 years ago

I couldnt get an LE despite asking pretty early. So i would really like to have an opportunity to add this awesome topper.

However if it is not available I will not throw a fit on this forum about it. CgC is a company that wants to make money now and in future. Theyll have to decide how best to proceed.

#2542 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I think if the do sell the topper then they won't get the FOMO sales on the next LE.

Fat chance. Does Stern include a topper on LE's NOPE!!! But they still sell out.

#2543 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Fat chance. Does Stern include a topper on LE's NOPE!!! But they still sell out.

But the LEs have major differences, usually in gameplay. The topper is the only difference that matters here...

#2544 2 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

I am troubled by scalpers and a few dealers holding back inventory to later sell at a higher price. In the future, we will do a better job getting LEs to loyal customers at intended prices. A number of your suggestions were helpful and will be used.

see: The pinball company and Aminis

#2545 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

They have their own exclusives like mirrored backglass and diffrent cab art. Can't buy any of that stuff

#2546 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

It is ambiguous, no question. Just depends with which bias you’re reading it. It’s so ambiguous in fact that no one here can agree on whether it’s ambiguous or not.

They offered MM toppers separately and it was included with the Royal Edition only (ie. It wasn’t included on the SE). I bought a Royal and couldn’t care less that everyone else bought the topper also.

#2547 2 years ago

Not an issue to me as long as distributors let people switch to SE without some kind of penalty. More importantly, please also release the AFM topper! If that’s too wishful thinking, some kind of variant will do.

#2548 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

sales on the next LE. What's the motivation to jump right in?

It will sell out and they won't get one.

LTG : )

#2549 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Not an issue to me as long as distributors let people switch to SE without some kind of penalty. More importantly, please also release the AFM topper! If that’s too wishful thinking, some kind of variant will do.

I don’t think anyones backing out of an LE because the topper was also released for the SE. There’d be 10 people lined up for every one that backed out.

#2550 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I don’t think anyones backing out of an LE because the topper was also released for the SE. There’d be 10 people lined up for every one that backed out.

I would. I want to get the game before Christmas and topper really the only meaningful difference to me. That’s not a complaint about the decision to make it available to all, just my own impatience. The art package is the same, unlike a Stern where you have the mirror black glass and different cabinet. There isn’t much to distinguish the LE without the topper. I can buy a shaker and art blades separately. Don’t really care about the wood apron enough to wait several months longer. The value is still there on an LE, but I’m fine cobbling it together on an SE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Trade
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/51?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.