(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 133.
#1151 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I have no room for a topper in my basement so it will have to be an SE for me. But I will say the topper looks cool.

I am going to modify my ceiling for it to fit, have been holding off games with large toppers for almost 4 years but no more…….

#1152 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Did the original have the beer mug that bounced up and down when you hit it? I can't recall.

Yes.

#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

How does the interactive game on the topper work? Use the flipper bottoms to move the selected target?

The led moves across the bottom of the topper with the flipper buttons. Much like IJ video mode.

#1154 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Doug/Ryan it sure would be nice to have a rough idea of what the Lyman code update was gunna cost?

Software updates should be free though.

#1155 2 years ago

Anyone know if the topper will be available to purchase after market for SE owners?

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Software updates should be free though.

You get completed game software “free”.

The Lyman code will apparently be a separate selectable version. If so, we’ll worth an extra charge.

#1157 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Anyone know if the topper will be available to purchase after market for SE owners?

The question was asked and they didn't have a solid answer either way.

#1158 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

CGC said they hadn’t decided that yet.

#1159 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

How does the interactive game on the topper work? Use the flipper bottoms to move the selected target?

I believe so. It works like a video mode from my understanding. People pop up in the windows of the building and you shoot them with the flippers!!!! Don’t hold me to that because I only activated it once!
But Bart is active all the time and responds as you play

#1160 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Best topper ever!
(And the worse Expo seminar ever)

Did anyone else notice that the arms on the Bart topper animate in a backwards motion (as well as forward)? Am I in the minority here thinking that maybe somebody could have put some stops on those arms so they didn't rotate in the wrong, abnormal direction?

#1161 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1162 2 years ago

Whats the difference in LE vs SE (apart from price obviously , and topper of course)??

#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

That was the CCR tease video

Well he posted it haha

#1164 2 years ago

When is the stream?

#1165 2 years ago

As someone that is on the guaranteed LE list, I have to say I am a bit put out to hear that the Lyman code update will come at a later date…and will cost extra.

#1166 2 years ago

Thanks Flip N Out pinball in on an LE.

#1167 2 years ago
Quoted from Pwedge:

As someone that is on the guaranteed LE list, I have to say I am a bit put out to hear that the Lyman code update will come at a later date…and will cost extra.

Ryan did a terrible job presenting it. The code is all new that Lyman was involved in on there now. It's my understanding what's coming out later is a different take or addition to the newly updated code.

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from Pwedge:

I am also surprised that the new code will come later and at a cost, but it will be cool to play the game for awhile with one code then add to it with a new updated code.

#1169 2 years ago

Game looks amazing. I’ve already emailed Sara for my deposit. Great job CGC! Really looks fun!

#1170 2 years ago

Must be an added divertor at the top off the right ramp for train mode, the ball doesn’t usually come down the tracks

#1171 2 years ago

His response to the new code question was irritatingly coy and it almost sounded like there could possibly be a hardware component to the expansion. IDK.

#1172 2 years ago
Quoted from Pwedge:

No guarantee
I was on one also but not getting now

#1173 2 years ago

Seemed like he didn’t care - forgot to mention SE price and finally said fuck it just go play the game.

Surprised how unprofessional and unprepared it seemed. Pinball sells itself these days

Quoted from avspin:

Ryan did a terrible job presenting it. The code is all new that Lyman was involved in on there now. It's my understanding what's coming out later is a different take or addition to the newly updated code.

#1174 2 years ago

Any link to the presentation?

#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

Any link to the presentation?

It’s on twitchtv but hardly worth watching. What little info presented is already in this thread.

#1176 2 years ago

LE is a bargain comparing to the new Elvira 40th anniversary edition. Shoot, a bargain comparing any new Stern premium in 2022

#1177 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

CCr LE is a bargain comparing to the new Elvira 40th anniversary edition. Shoot, a bargain comparing any new Stern premium in 2022

Totally agree.....

The icing on the cake?.....Chicago Gaming pins are built like a brick sh!thouse.....solid as a rock.

#1178 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

I spilled my beer on them. Why, what were you thinking?

Nope, my hands steady, but you may want get your shaky hands checked out tho. Not good for pinballs

#1179 2 years ago

What’s the shipping date on these?

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from dog:

Must be an added divertor at the top off the right ramp for train mode, the ball doesn’t usually come down the tracks

It does on the original also .. so nothing new that I see there..

#1181 2 years ago

on the LE...

missed2 (resized).pngmissed2 (resized).png
#1182 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

What’s the shipping date on these?

They wouldn’t say during presentation…made some reference to licensing approvals

#1183 2 years ago

I am waiting to hear if I'm high enough on my dealers list to get the LE. Fingers crossed!

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I am waiting to hear if I'm high enough on my dealers list to get the LE. Fingers crossed!

Have you tried getting on the list w/ Sara @ PPS?

I got on the list early.

#1185 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

forgot to mention SE price

He didn't have it or approval yet. He said distributors would have it by the end of the day.

LTG : )

#1186 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He didn't have it or approval yet. He said distributors would have it by the end of the day.

I thought he said $8k for the SE?

#1187 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Have you tried getting on the list w/ Sara @ PPS?

No, I should have. Didn't really think was was going to want an LE and just get the SE, till now. Probolly too last for PPS.

#1188 2 years ago

SE @ 8K on FlipNOutout

#1189 2 years ago
#1190 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

No, I should have. Didn't really think was was going to want an LE and just get the SE, till now. Probolly too last for PPS.

Never say never ... best to get on the list and if we see that everyone is on 10 different reseller list then things can open up ... contact [email protected]

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Never say never ... best to get on the list and if we see that everyone is on 10 different reseller list then things can open up ... contact [email protected]

I'm really happy that CGC is doing matching serial numbers....can't wait to get my #437.

#1192 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Done. Thanks!

#1193 2 years ago

He said oh I forgot it’s 8k

Quoted from LTG:

#1194 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Sent

#1195 2 years ago

Hearing Aid ? Lmao just kidding but wife says I need a set .

D6E35948-8196-422D-BAF2-E7EFE8BB7E5A (resized).jpegD6E35948-8196-422D-BAF2-E7EFE8BB7E5A (resized).jpeg
#1196 2 years ago

LOL....

#1197 2 years ago

Is smoke going to flow outta that thing or just a strobe ?

#1198 2 years ago

Ear bud.

#1199 2 years ago

Looks weird with the part next to the ear like a roof exhaust.

#1200 2 years ago

I did not think we would see a better apron then the original WOZ. That is by far the best Apron and some really nice work on the wood guns.

Never been a hug fan of this game but damn if CGC did not make me drool while watching that preview. Amazing remake work again, wish money grew on trees but I am going with new hotness with my pinball dollars.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,000 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/24?hl=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.