(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 133.
#6351 1 year ago

I freaking forgot to order the mirrored BG day 1 but just ordered...yay! Cannot wait to see it. If it looks good I'll probably do mb and mm

#6352 1 year ago

Regarding the CCR Backglasses ... we started shipping on 6/24 (Friday), and have gotten a bunch out - we hope you like them ... it has been a journey.

Right now PPS' customers can purchase thru our store (so long you are a PPS CCR customer, etc) - any issues contact [email protected]

For customers of other Chicago Gaming resellers: the 'plan' was that the resellers would order glasses from us and we would ship them and their customers would either pickup or they would ship to you. Right now we are starting to ship bulk glasses to various resellers - BUT there are alot of resellers and alot more orders than there are glasses, so we are shipping to various US resellers right now in a bit of a round robin fashion.

International resellers will be a bit delayed as these orders generally will go in containers once LE's and SE+'s start shipping so we are trying to synch up with those.

NOTE: There can be situations where a reseller does not want to deal with the 'trouble' of providing these to their customers, a little disappointing, but it does require a little bit of work (contacting customers, packing and shipping the glass, etc). We do not drop-ship for various reasons. IF this happens then we will work something out with your reseller where you will be offered to purchase a glass - so you can contact us if this is your experience, or we will figure it out sooner or later.

Resellers should canvassing their CCR customers get a list of who wants the glass if they have not already and then they can solidify orders with PPS - we are only making so many per week, and the bulk of those are now going to the resellers. Each reseller can do it how they wish, but you may want to let them you your interest if you have not been asked already.

Team PPS

#6353 1 year ago

Received my backglass today. Love it! Looking forward to having a game to put it in.

1 week later
#6354 1 year ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Yep thats what i said. After le's, 1250 se+ to produce so around mid 2023 all must be done.
The question is does they will start the New MM run (in 2023 as they said) or a New game release before mm ?
( Just for information 0 cactus canyon have landed in France/Europe yet !)

As I understand the first batches of CCR that will go to europe will consist of LE:s and SE+ (later this year?), for the "standard" SE shipped overseas we should have to wait until 2023?

/beekey

#6355 1 year ago

Sorry, I hate to be that guy... but any word on when the LE's will ship? The rumor/belief was early July.... but here we are and I haven't heard of any being shipped out. Normally, I wouldn’t really care, but I would like to know a general timeframe. Initially, we thought it would be Q1, then Q2, and now....?

#6356 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Sorry, I hate to be that guy... but any word on when the LE's will ship? The rumor/belief was early July.... but here we are and I haven't heard of any being shipped out. Normally, I would really care, but I would like to know a general timeframe. Initially, we thought it would be Q1, then Q2, and now....?

No word. Depends on whether the parts delay has been resolved and whether the leg issue will result in an additional delay.

#6357 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Sorry, I hate to be that guy. Normally, I would really care,

So, normally you would care ? Or normally you wouldn’t care ? I’m confused whether you care or not ?

#6358 1 year ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

So, normally you would care ? Or normally you wouldn’t care ? I’m confused whether you care or not ?

Lol- normally I wouldn’t care. As long as I have an some sorta idea when it will come. I have been waiting for a TBL for a year. I need to know about when I need to have spaces for games

** I did fix my typo in my original post!**

#6359 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Lol- normally I wouldn’t care. As long as I have an some sorta idea when it will come. I have been waiting for a TBL for a year. I need to know about when I need to have spaces for games
** I did fix my typo in my original post!**

My guess is they should be done delivering by the holidays. Anyone telling you different has never purchased a game from CGC on launch date.

1 month later
#6360 1 year ago

Crickets lol

1 week later
#6361 1 year ago

It is awfully quiet?

#6362 1 year ago

How much was an LE originally vs se plus?

#6363 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

How much was an LE originally vs se plus?

same price

#6364 1 year ago

$9250 plus $400 shipping

#6365 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

$9250 plus $400 shipping

I think the se+ is more than the LE if you added the mirrored backglass option that came out after..

#6366 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukram:

I think the se+ is more than the LE if you added the mirrored backglass option that came out after..

LE owners had to buy the mirrored BG as well......

#6367 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Well, we didn't have to,,,, but I did

#6368 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hah, didnt realize that! But I guess then if you also added the shaker motor, then SE+ plus shaker is more..

#6369 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Well, we didn't have to,,,, but I did

hahha. me too :-p

Quoted from Zukram:

Hah, didnt realize that! But I guess then if you also added the shaker motor, then SE+ plus shaker is more..

HA, wish I didnt have to!

2 weeks later
#6370 1 year ago

So am I the only one that got e-mail LE's are shipping???

#6371 1 year ago

Lol
We did too!

#6372 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:

3 or 4 in the main thread.

#6373 1 year ago

Anyone looking to exit their LE please PM me.

#6374 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:

Email from my distro said my LE "shipping in 1-2 weeks" with an invoice arriving early next week. Hoping the long wait is finally coming to end......Excited!

#6375 1 year ago
Quoted from Jeffster:

Email from my distro said my LE "shipping in 1-2 weeks" with an invoice arriving early next week. Hoping the long wait is finally coming to end......Excited!

Yup. Lots of folks excited!

Who is your distributor?

(Hype thread is pretty much over - hope to see you in the owner’s thread - add your game to the poll)

1 week later
#6376 1 year ago

I got my final invoice November last year. Still no word from my distributor on my LE.

#6377 1 year ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I got my final invoice November last year. Still no word from my distributor on my LE.

I would get a new distributor if he/she actually sent u a final invoice last November. You should have only had to pay the deposit. The only people who have heard from their distributors are the few that have been invoiced for their LE....CGC is know for making quality games, but is also known for massive delays with zero communication.

#6378 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I would get a new distributor if he/she actually sent u a final invoice last November. You should have only had to pay the deposit. The only people who have heard from their distributors are the few that have been invoiced for their LE....CGC is know for making quality games, but is also known for massive delays with zero communication.

Yeah, the last time a distro asked for full payment before games shipped it was a bad time. This is taking a while, but at least we can trust cgc will ship sometime. Just lets me save up for more pinball stuff

#6379 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yeah, the last time a distro asked for full payment before games shipped it was a bad time.

Typically used to protect the seller, but in this case it’s not a bad idea to protect the buyer (and guarantee the product ships...)

What is cash on delivery?
*Cash on delivery, or collect on delivery (COD), is a method of collecting payment that requires customers to pay for goods at the time of delivery.
*When their order arrives, the customer will pay the amount owed, usually to a shipping or logistics partner working with the supplier. After deducting any handling charges, the partner will then direct the funds to the supplier.

#6380 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Typically used to protect the seller, but in this case it’s not a bad idea to protect the buyer (and guarantee the product ships...)
What is cash on delivery?
*Cash on delivery, or collect on delivery (COD), is a method of collecting payment that requires customers to pay for goods at the time of delivery.
*When their order arrives, the customer will pay the amount owed, usually to a shipping or logistics partner working with the supplier. After deducting any handling charges, the partner will then direct the funds to the supplier.

Sure it protects the distributor, but its egregious. Buyers should NEVER pay in full unless the game is ready to ship. Especially when its CGC who NEVER makes schedule, and CCRLE is a perfect example as its been a year and they haven't shipped a single game. The good news is u know CGC will deliver at some point. I like the COD method, but I doubt distributors would ever go for that.

#6381 1 year ago

Just for LOLs

8A719099-9A79-472E-9304-6B946662DFDC (resized).jpeg8A719099-9A79-472E-9304-6B946662DFDC (resized).jpeg
#6382 1 year ago

From CGC's website:

Dealers are prohibited from taking full payment more than two weeks before shipment.

#6383 1 year ago

Some buyers elect to pay-in-full right away. It doesn't necessarily mean that the dealer asked for payment.

Some buyers think it will help guarantee them one if the first games, ect.

#6384 1 year ago

I gotta admit... I thought the LE's would have shipped by now.

#6385 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I gotta admit... I thought the LE's would have shipped by now.

Especially since CGC said they would...

#6386 1 year ago

Will they be at Expo ?

Guess they will get that question asked at least 1000x

#6387 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Some buyers elect to pay-in-full right away. It doesn't necessarily mean that the dealer asked for payment.
Some buyers think it will help guarantee them one if the first games, ect.

My Distributor required 1/2 down

Not a huge deal but MANY games have come and gone that I could of enjoyed

But it landed me an LE slot so you need to weigh it out sometimes

#6388 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Will they be at Expo ?
Guess they will get that question asked at least 1000x

As they should, this is BS.

#6389 1 year ago

I would get a new distributor....half down is total BS ..... next time go with PPS and put down the standard $1K

#6390 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I would get a new distributor....half down is total BS ..... next time go with PPS and put down the standard $1K

That was their standing policy so I really could comply or lose it to 100 other interested parties

Live n learn

#6391 1 year ago

Make no mistake, it has cost them money. Stern has raised their prices twice since CGC started taking deposits. I am sure their margins have taken a hit.

If they aren't careful, Stern's new toppers will cost more than their NIB CCr Le

#6392 1 year ago

That was their standing policy so I really could comply or lose it to 100 other interested parties
Live n learn

I hear ya....my point was that their policy is pretty egregious. Sounds like they might have cash flow issues? Most are your typical $1K deposit .. i.e PPS

#6393 1 year ago

Whats the interest $ for all the deposits that have been given for almost one year....
Nice free money for CGC

#6394 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Whats the interest $ for all the deposits that have been given for almost one year....
Nice free money for CGC

Significantly less then the increased cost in parts and labor. This type of delay isn’t to their benefit in the inflationary environment we are in. The game would probably cost 10 percent more if was announced today. They lost money taking deposits and locking in price for a year in future. Fortunately it’s not like stern where they just keep raising prices and don’t commit to deliver at set price.

#6395 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Fortunately it’s not like stern where they just keep raising prices and don’t commit to deliver at set price.

Are we sure this is the case and CGC’s lawyers aren’t working out a solution for a mid run price increase?

#6396 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Are we sure this is the case and CGC’s lawyers aren’t working out a solution for a mid run price increase?

That would be a crap storm.... after holding our deposits for a year they decide to increase the price?

#6397 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

At this stage I wouldn't be surprised as many others have done the same thing although JJP honored the launch MSRP....Stern has not

#6398 1 year ago

With the production delays, raising prices now would be salt in the wound.

#6399 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Nice free money for CGC

Don't you mean distributors ?

LTG : )

2 weeks later
#6400 1 year ago

Ok... are these things ever going to ship? I mean, we have all been patient, but we are at a year without any real indication on when they will run the LE's.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/128 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.