(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

12 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,359 posts
  • 590 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 235 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 48 votes
    7%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 107 votes
    17%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 300 votes
    47%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    29%

(642 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220629_120307686 (resized).jpg
CCRLE Mirrored Backglass (resized).jpeg
WeightySoreBalloonfish-max-1mb.gif
88296729-D4C4-45D2-B024-D9291E47A6D0 (resized).jpeg
F277E914-0AD6-4478-A815-F766369100A6 (resized).jpeg
Cactus_Canyon_Sideblades_2_copy (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--8 (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--7 (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--6 (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--5 (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--4 (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--2 (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--3 (resized).jpg
Cactus-Canyon-SideBlade--1 (resized).jpg
Cactus_Canyon_Sideblades_2-social-media_12 (resized).jpg
Cactus_Canyon_Sideblades_2-social-media_10 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 128.
#6301 82 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

They should start shipping very soon but it will it looks like it’ll take 6-7 months to build them all.

And After that 1250SE+...so mid 2023 we have MM run or New game release ?

#6302 82 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

And After that 1250SE+...so mid 2023 we have MM run or New game release ?

After the LEs are the SE+ models

#6303 82 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

They should start shipping very soon but it will it looks like it’ll take 6-7 months to build them all.

#6304 82 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

After the LEs are the SE+ models

Yep thats what i said. After le's, 1250 se+ to produce so around mid 2023 all must be done.

The question is does they will start the New MM run (in 2023 as they said) or a New game release before mm ?

( Just for information 0 cactus canyon have landed in France/Europe yet !)

#6305 82 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Yep thats what i said. After le's, 1250 se+ to produce so around mid 2023 all must be done.
The question is does they will start the New MM run (in 2023 as they said) or a New game release before mm ?
( Just for information 0 cactus canyon have landed in France/Europe yet !)

Keep in mind.

They plan on running more SEs at the end too, to fill any remaining demand they have for them.

#6306 82 days ago

I was one of the few that was able to LE number match so hopefully I’ll be at the front of the list on the LE release

#6307 82 days ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I was one of the few that was able to LE number match so hopefully I’ll be at the front of the list on the LE release

Number matches are no longer first.

#6308 82 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

lol, yeah I know... they almost released 500 already

#6309 82 days ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

lol, yeah I know... they almost released 500 already

Hmm.. that's 500 SE's, zero LE's so far.

#6310 81 days ago
Quoted from chillme:

Hmm.. that's 500 SE's, zero LE's so far

Correct

#6311 81 days ago
Quoted from chillme:

Hmm.. that's 500 SE's, zero LE's so far.

… that’s 500 SEs, zero LEs shipped so far.

#6312 81 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

… that’s 500 SEs, zero LEs shipped so far.

With that good grammar, you should look into making a FAQ

#6313 81 days ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Keep in mind.
They plan on running more SEs at the end too, to fill any remaining demand they have for them.

CC has proven to be more popular than they anticipated. After 500+ SEs made, there is still zero stock at distributors. I would guess that the eventual total number of SE+ orders will be somewhere around 2500 which would put the total run up around 5k games.

That puts pressure on them to go straight to the next title as they will be lucky to finish CC by the end of 2023. Unless they add more capacity, I don't see how they could run MM in 2023.

#6314 81 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

Actually I was told by a distributor that the few who are number matching are going to be built at the end of the LE run.

#6315 81 days ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

Actually I was told by a distributor that the few who are number matching are going to be built at the end of the LE run.

Interesting. If so, that’s more than CGC has stated publicly.

It’s extra tracking/coordination either way but maybe that’s a way of making sure those people are getting games with any changes made during production.

#6316 81 days ago
Quoted from Damonator:

CC has proven to be more popular than they anticipated. After 500+ SEs made, there is still zero stock at distributors. I would guess that the eventual total number of SE+ orders will be somewhere around 2500 which would put the total run up around 5k games.
That puts pressure on them to go straight to the next title as they will be lucky to finish CC by the end of 2023. Unless they add more capacity, I don't see how they could run MM in 2023.

There are 2 for sale that are in owners homes ready for pickup. I'm surprised they aren't sold yet.

#6317 81 days ago
Quoted from Damonator:

CC has proven to be more popular than they anticipated. After 500+ SEs made, there is still zero stock at distributors.

Several dealers have CC in stock for immediate pick up.

#6318 81 days ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Which ones?

#6320 81 days ago

I should have said effectively zero - all of the distribs I use still have none.

That's cool that there is at least one distrib out there with stock. It's going to be a very long wait before the SEs are available again once the LE/SE+ production begins.

#6321 81 days ago
Quoted from Damonator:

That's cool that there is at least one distrib out there with stock.

That was one example....

Automated, LSOG and more have games avail.

#6322 81 days ago

That was one example....
Automated, LSOG and more have games avail.

Looks like Hemisphere Amusements also has them in stock. Definitely not hard to find one that can ship right away but that certainly doesn't mean it isn't a popular title. It feels like many dealers are getting games in floor stock for most games and manufacturers outside of Godzilla/Deadpool/JP.

#6323 81 days ago

What would be really cool is if CGC did an overrun of SE’s now to build up inventory of that model (since it’s already on the line) and then turn them into SE+’s to ship simultaneously with LE’s as the toppers were being built. They could effectively ship SE+’s and LE’s at the same time and speed up their production/delivery window to make room for a new title/MMR by 2023.

#6324 81 days ago

It has been feeling like the nib crazyness has been cooling down over the past couple months. I think this game will be very easy to buy in all forms over the next couple years.

#6325 81 days ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

It has been feeling like the nib crazyness has been cooling down over the past couple months. I think this game will be very easy to buy in all forms over the next couple years.

I completely agree with you for the next couple years it probably won't be hard to find which version you would like. Especially with 3000 games potentially out there total with SE, LE, and SE+. But they have to make them first it will be interesting to see if this game goes on "lockdown" and doesn't come up for sale much after that phase passes by like AFM, MM, and MB. Hard to imagine those AFM that were sitting in dealer stock for $5995 and didnt sell......... oh boy should have bought one.

#6326 81 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

What would be really cool is if CGC did an overrun of SE’s now to build up inventory of that model (since it’s already on the line) and then turn them into SE+’s to ship simultaneously with LE’s as the toppers were being built. They could effectively ship SE+’s and LE’s at the same time and speed up their production/delivery window to make room for a new title/MMR by 2023.

There is no benefit to “building up inventory”. Ryan has said that swapping between SE and LE on the line is relatively easy, so it doesn’t really matter what’s on the line. In your scenario shipping both LEs and SE+ games at the same time would just delay them for both groups. Although it seems CGC is increasing the production rates to closer what they would like to see they can still only produce so many games per week.

#6327 81 days ago

Game Room Guys has 10

WTF?

#6328 81 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

There is no benefit to “building up inventory”.

Let’s hope his quote doesn’t apply to making toppers ahead of time. Waiting around for LE’s to hit the line before building those up would be foolish. You could stockpile toppers (as long as parts are available) and then every LE off the line has one ready to go with it. Building machines that are “pre-sold”, with a finite quantity, and still running his shop with a “just in time production” strategy would make no sense.

#6329 81 days ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

Looks like Hemisphere Amusements also has them in stock. Definitely not hard to find one that can ship right away but that certainly doesn't mean it isn't a popular title.

I wasnt suggesting that. I was just pointing out that several dealers had them avail. when it was posted that zero dealers had them.

#6330 81 days ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Let’s hope his quote doesn’t apply to making toppers ahead of time. Waiting around for LE’s to hit the line before building those up would be foolish. You could stockpile toppers (as long as parts are available) and then every LE off the line has one ready to go with it.

Agree. I’d be surprised if there weren’t a stock of toppers already.

#6331 81 days ago

Love you guys but geez…

So many ideas for production ‘improvements.’ Boggles the mind. But is still fun to read.

CGC is pounding them out though! In classic CGC time schedules.

#6332 81 days ago

I wasnt suggesting that. I was just pointing out that several dealers had them avail. when it was posted that zero dealers had them.

I was agreeing with ya sorry if my post didn't represent that. It's cool you can find them out there from a bunch of dealers.

#6333 81 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

CGC is pounding them out though! In classic CGC time schedules.

WeightySoreBalloonfish-max-1mb.gif
#6334 81 days ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

I was agreeing with ya sorry if my post didn't represent that. It's cool you can find them out there from a bunch of dealers.

I was just making sure. All good. Totally agree that readily available games is a good thing. Now they just need to start cranking out LE and the on the SE+!

#6335 81 days ago

Hammers moving way too fast…I’m thinking 1/4 speed.

3 weeks later
#6336 54 days ago

Mirrored back glass arrived today and it looks amazing in person. They did a very good job of packing it as well.

Hopefully my LE is not far behind....

CCRLE Mirrored Backglass (resized).jpeg
#6337 54 days ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Mirrored back glass arrived today and it looks amazing in person. They did a very good job of packing it as well.
[quoted image]

Looks awesome, congrats.

#6338 54 days ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Looks awesome, congrats.

Hope Wayne gets in touch with us soon; stingin for CCrLE

#6339 53 days ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Just ordered my glass today. Hope they start rolling out the LE games soon.

#6340 51 days ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Just ordered my glass today. Hope they start rolling out the LE games soon.

Do you have to order through your distributor? I thought I saw that these are only one per customer?? What makes it different than the mirrored one available to everyone from CPR?

#6341 51 days ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Do you have to order through your distributor? I thought I saw that these are only one per customer?? What makes it different than the mirrored one available to everyone from CPR?

CPR no longer sells the backglass.

#6342 51 days ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Do you have to order through your distributor? I thought I saw that these are only one per customer??

Yes. And also yes. See details on the owners faq.

#6343 51 days ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

CPR no longer sells the backglass.

And the PPS backglass is a new design with colors optimized for the LED lighting used in the remake.

#6344 51 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

And the PPS backglass is a new design with colors optimized for the LED lighting used in the remake.

Thanks everyone. I'll check with my dist.

#6345 51 days ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

What they said.

#6346 50 days ago

It's hard to capture what these look like in real life with a photo. They did a great job, the mirrored glass really pops!

I second the comment about being really well packaged

PXL_20220629_120307686 (resized).jpg
#6347 50 days ago

Thanks to those that warned about the leg crimping/decal damaging issue. I made a video showing the hex head screw fix.

#6348 50 days ago

So is Planetary not going to be shipping out any mirrored backglasses to other distributors?

#6349 50 days ago
Quoted from MooButt:

So is Planetary not going to be shipping out any mirrored backglasses to other distributors?

They started shipping to distributors this week. But production isn’t finished yet so it’s not like all orders are going to be showing up overnight.

#6350 50 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

They started shipping to distributors this week. But production isn’t finished yet so it’s not like all orders are going to be showing up overnight.

Cool beans. Not like I have a machine to put it in yet anyway

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
11,999 (OBO)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Anytown, MN
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Machine - For Sale
Liberty Hill, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 128.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!