(Topic ID: 298998)

CCr ~ Cactus Canyon Remake Hype Thread ~ Lock is lit.. and so am I!

By Concretehardt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,647 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pizza-Bob
  • Topic is favorited by 209 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on CCr”

• Yes I’m in on a classic edition 52 votes
    8%
  • Yes I’m in on a special edition 117 votes
    18%
  • Yes I’m in on a limited edition 308 votes
    46%
  • Not interested.. I’m out on this one! 187 votes
    28%

(664 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230624_202510 (resized).jpg
D89E6FDF-0668-4E36-995C-F42E4C06F1E4 (resized).jpeg
8FE40796-3641-400E-93EA-B9A0E3FCD48A.gif
712171808acfe023d0b3b41dd310c0b301966dc5 (resized).jpg
d682efdebb3af34d9abe31cee37c23eb4cac1d58 (resized).jpg
CCR (resized).jpg
c5b6793af0b00a7928dd8841d48eb7ee96d77d58 (resized).jpg
CC77ABF5-10BF-44F5-9AB9-50C2CC5CA30A.gif
Screenshot_20230114_205620_Facebook (resized).jpg
80CBA767-E4F2-48C4-9D72-F4FF3E432D8C (resized).png
b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif
20221115_121245 (resized).jpg
Capture1 (resized).JPG
man (resized).jpg
6A782F82-6587-4746-8919-32FBA8B41FE7 (resized).jpeg
94C9F4C9-3244-4477-AA34-0C7A45D3D3DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 133.
#4951 2 years ago

This is the cycle. CGC will build em. They’re on track for being off track. Right on schedule.

Worry about anything else or you’ll drive yourselves batshit.

#4952 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

You will get another Classic/Special but chances are pretty low of getting a plus plus..

Why do you think this? The profit margin is highest on the top end models. I would put my money on another MM release with big monitor + topper. If they had Lyman add some new code, they would sell a crap ton of them.

#4953 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Why do you think this? The profit margin is highest on the top end models. I would put my money on another MM release with big monitor + topper. If they had Lyman add some new code, they would sell a crap ton of them.

Because that's what they said in their presentation. The next MMr run would be CE and SE models, no more Royals or LE's.

Of course, they didn't say that they would never do some new "Monarch" edition, but that was certainly not the "flavor" of their announcement.

#4954 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Because that's what they said in their presentation. The next MMr run would be CE and SE models, no more Royals or LE's.
Of course, they didn't say that they would never do some new "Monarch" edition, but that was certainly not the "flavor" of their announcement.

My guess is CGC will sell MMR's fully loaded as it's clearly their most profitable game. Selling these with the topper, RGB lighting, and large screen makes all the sense in the world. My guess is they'll just powder coat in a different color

#4955 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I don't think any of the MMr games will get Lyman code. From my understanding, the whole point of the new operating system in CCr was to allow for custom code instead of just emulation of the old. And CGC has said that the next run of MMr will be on the old OS.

#4956 2 years ago

cancel

#4957 2 years ago

Personally, I don't mind if my SE+ doesn't get shipped until spring or later. Gives me more time to put away money for it and will avoid having to endure the cold in my garage waiting for me to get people to help me unbox it and bring into the house.

#4958 2 years ago

Thanks for your input

#4959 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I think CE or SE could have been their plan Pre-CCr release, but after the LEs sold out in 15 minutes, things changed.

We certainly didn’t see anything about a CC SE+ Edition in the presentation - because it didn’t exist at that point.

Call if a “Damsel” edition, “Dragon Fire” edition, it doesn’t matter. Heck - call it a “Peasant” edition for that matter. The point is - it doesn’t matter what they call it. They will sell the entire run regardless, so why not make the highest profit per unit possible?

#4960 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I think CE or SE could have been their plan Pre-CCr release, but after the LEs sold out in 15 minutes, things changed.
We certainly didn’t see anything about a CC SE+ Edition in the presentation - because it didn’t exist at that point.
Call if a “Damsel” edition, “Dragon Fire” edition, it doesn’t matter. Heck - call it a “Peasant” edition for that matter. The point is - it doesn’t matter what they call it. They will sell the entire run regardless, so why not make the highest profit per unit possible?

Someone had commented on the MMR page that they will only be making around 300 MMR next run. Anyone else here that as well?

#4961 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Someone had commented on the MMR page that they will only be making around 300 MMR next run. Anyone else here that as well?

I believe that’s what Ryan said.

#4962 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I am holding out for the MMr EE (Emperor Edition)

#4963 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I believe that’s what Ryan said.

300 units of MM should sell instantly.

#4964 2 years ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

300 units of MM should sell instantly.

1k would sell instantly. I hope for all that want one they build a lot more then 300

#4965 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

1k would sell instantly. I hope for all that want one they build a lot more then 300

If you bought CCr from PPS get on the list, you will thank me.

#4966 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

If you bought CCr from PPS get on the list, you will thank me.

I already have one. Hoping more get to enjoy the game as much as me and my family do.

#4967 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

My guess is they'll just powder coat in a different color

I certainly hope not. I really don't like the whole power coat thing, which is why I want an SE.

Quoted from sizzler747:

I don't believe he actualy said anything about quantity. He stated "another run", and since the previous run was 300, I think some people assumed that this meant another 300.

#4968 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I certainly hope not. I really don't like the whole power coat thing, which is why I want an SE.

I don't believe he actualy said anything about quantity. He stated "another run", and since the previous run was 300, I think some people assumed that this meant another 300.

The previous MMR run was actually 500. 355 Royals, and the balance was Classics and Special Editions.

#4969 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The previous MMR run was actually 500. 355 Royals, and the balance was Classics and Special Editions.

368 Royals, no CE or SE in that run.

They said the remainder was not going to be Royals but they all ended up that way.

They also built them with just a few guys during the pandemic, they were supposed to be shut down but worked by choice anyway.

#4970 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

368 Royals, no CE or SE in that run.
They said the remainder was not going to be Royals but they all ended up that way.
They also built them with just a few guys during the pandemic, they were supposed to be shut down but worked by choice anyway.

Actually they did make SE last run because that's where I got mine from. I heard they actually made 500 last run. Majority was Royal editions.

#4971 2 years ago

I through my name on the list for the next MMR. I have AFmr and know the layout is similar but they quality is so great figured go for it.

#4972 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Actually they did make SE last run because that's where I got mine from. I heard they actually made 500 last run. Majority was Royal editions.

Right, This is the ONLY run SE's have came from

#4973 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I through my name on the list for the next MMR. I have AFmr and know the layout is similar but they quality is so great figured go for it.

How far back on the list are you and who did you go with? I am thinking about doing the same and I am wondering if it’s already too late. Thanks!

#4974 2 years ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

SFGE they stated what I said, that’s where I got my info from.

Since you bought an SE that must’ve been built around the Oct-may 2019-2020 timeframe they were mistaken.

#4975 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

The layout is similar yes. But when I play both of mine side by side I find the feel very different in a good way.

#4976 2 years ago

I’m ready

#4977 2 years ago

what are you ready for ? I’m anxious

#4978 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

I’m ready and anxious and no idea why!

#4979 2 years ago

Damn. I thought this was the Cactus Canyon hype thread.

#4980 2 years ago

I’m hoping they do another run of AFM

#4981 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Well with no new information it seems we have run out of things to talk about regarding CCR. lol

#4982 2 years ago
Quoted from Pizza-Bob:

I’m hoping they do another run of AFM

yes i would love that if they do a Martians rule the world edition

#4983 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Sorry for the MMR 2023 re-run talk. I want a CCR I just can’t break my promise to my partner. I wouldn’t buy CCR without playing it first (virtually doesn’t count). Someone near me needs to get one so I can play it and order it, please! In general I am CGC fan and MMR re-run talk is just as juicy. Just got on a list and now I am afraid that I may be too late too the list.

#4984 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Sorry for the MMR 2023 re-run talk. I want a CCR I just can’t break my promise to my partner. I wouldn’t buy CCR without playing it first (virtually doesn’t count). Someone near me needs to get one so I can play it and order it, please! In general I am CGC fan and MMR re-run talk is just as juicy. Just got on a list and now I am afraid that I may be too late too the list.

OT: Did the Distro you talked to about MMr say that their alotment was limited and that their list for a game was already long?

#4985 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

OT: Did the Distro you talked to about MMr say that their alotment was limited and that their list for a game was already long?

All I was told was that there were 50 names in front of me…but I would most likely get one. Now I realize I should have asked more questions.

#4986 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

All I was told was that there were 50 names in front of me…but I would most likely get one. Now I realize I should have asked more questions.

Planetary will likely be getting this many. Hope this is who's list your on

#4987 2 years ago

Any ETA on when LEs are shipping?

#4988 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Only rumors and educated guesses.

#4989 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

4/1/22

#4990 2 years ago

because its April Fools ?

#4991 2 years ago
Quoted from ClassicHornet:

To put my ccr in my basement next to mando and play the shit out of it.

#4992 2 years ago

What are the odds that Bally Cactus Canyon side blades (as seen @ Cointaker) will fit CCr ??
What are the odds that CGC sells side blades separately ?

#4993 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

What are the odds that Bally Cactus Canyon side blades (as seen @ Cointaker) will fit CCr ??

They should fit with a slight adjustment to the hole for the hinge bolt.

#4994 2 years ago

Ok CGC can now ship CCr it’s spot with increased headroom is now ready!

99890642-1909-40C8-AA92-0810A1B7271A (resized).jpeg99890642-1909-40C8-AA92-0810A1B7271A (resized).jpegF418C6C0-163A-4997-8B29-C6096C280C46 (resized).jpegF418C6C0-163A-4997-8B29-C6096C280C46 (resized).jpeg2DD9A575-4728-4395-A488-C4EA0E9CA40B (resized).jpeg2DD9A575-4728-4395-A488-C4EA0E9CA40B (resized).jpeg679A7AD3-6A76-4203-A7EC-C04FE22EA24F (resized).jpeg679A7AD3-6A76-4203-A7EC-C04FE22EA24F (resized).jpeg
#4995 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!!!
Good idea!

#4996 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

This shows;
- dedication to pinball
- creative thinking
- an understanding family
- planning incredibly far in advance

#4997 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If it was possible to nominate you for a TWIPY for this living room mod, you would have my vote!

#4998 2 years ago

The Flip N Out pinball guy did officially mention that the CGC delay is due to a couple of parts shortages which falls in line with what we all thought, but this is the first time I've heard it actually stated from a distributor. And it sounds like they got the information straight from CGC.

It happens around 32 minutes.

https://www.podbean.com/ea/pb-uyzcz-117fc0d

#4999 2 years ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

The Flip N Out pinball guy did officially mention that the CGC delay is due to a couple of parts shortages which falls in line with what we all thought, but this is the first time I've heard it actually stated from a distributor. And it sounds like they got the information straight from CGC.

Nice!
I tried to find it when I saw he mentioned it.
Thanks so much for sharing the exact time!
I’ll tune in!
Richard

#5000 2 years ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Zach says he thinks he will have his hands on one (a SE I assume) to stream “in the next week or so”.
He would know!
That’s good news I think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 39.95
Hardware
RavSpec

Trade
There are 6,647 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccr-cactus-canyon-remake-hype-thread/page/100?hl=richard-nba-sf2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.