8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LongJohns
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deac99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello, and greetings from Austria! (I purchased my pinball machines when I lived and worked in Upstate NY, but have since moved to Austria and could not part with them ) I'm fairly new to restoring these, and have been working on this for quite a while now. I've finally got everything working perfectly except 1 last item that simply has me stumped. It is a 2 player unit, and when on either player, if the 10 - 90 scoring reel gets to 90 the scoring simply locks up until that player is done.

It is as if something gets stuck and prevents the 9 from going to 0.

All scoring reels work smoothly, and all reset perfectly at the end of a game, and interestingly, if either player never gets 9 of the 10 point targets, the rest of the scoring continues working perfectly.

Does anyone have any experience on a similar machine as to why it will not advance from 90 to 100?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deac99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccm-hollywood-scoring-issue?tu=deac99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.