(Topic ID: 52160)

CCC Cactus Canyon Continued - new super skill shot!!

By Bigdaddy1000

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bangerjay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

If you have CCC set up and you haven't updated to the latest and greatest code, you should do so ASAP. The new super skill shot (Tribute) is absolutely amazing.

Eric, this thing just keeps on getting better. Thanks again.

#2 10 years ago

This takes more than simply updating the code, right? I mean, you need a P-Roc setup in there and everything, correct?

(Man, I gotta do some research now...).

Pete

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

This takes more than simply updating the code, right? I mean, you need a P-Roc setup in there and everything, correct?
    (Man, I gotta do some research now...).
    Pete

Yeah - if you don't have CCC already running with a PROC, there are no updates for CC. If you have CC and don't have CCC, I would highly recommend it.

#4 10 years ago

Pete,

if you have CC but no CCC, then you don't have CC!!!

Seriously the best MOD in pinball period! Every person that owns a CC should send eric a gift certificate just as a sign of gratitude!

get CCC NOW!!!!

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Pete,
    if you have CC but no CCC, then you don't have CC!!!
    Seriously the best MOD in pinball period! Every person that owns a CC should send eric a gift certificate just as a sign of gratitude!
    get CCC NOW!!!!

I...can't believe I no longer have Cactus Canyon.

This will be tough to break to Julie. She always liked that game.

Pete

#6 10 years ago

just sell a few of the games that you currently have duplicates/triplicates/quadplicates of

then you can get a CC back.

In all honesty, CCC is simply amazing and more than twice the game of CC! I honestly also should not say that as it will continue to make the price go up even further as more people play it and see how fantastic it is.

#7 10 years ago

Actually, I DO still have a CC...but without the CCC mod, I'm being told that the game no longer actually exists.

Where's a quick-n-dirty info spot to go to for info...I haven't been keeping up with this too well.

I saw it at Expo in Rob's room, but didn't realize it was being produced...or what it takes to get it going.

Pete

#8 10 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cactus-canyon-p-roc-project
    contact eric (epthegeek). He is a super nice guy and I am guessing he can help you with instructions on what you need to do.

Eric is the dude. The MAN, The guy behind CCC.

#10 10 years ago

in June he will have ready for me a plug and play that includes the color dmd. So you can get the entire package, less the board, for one price, as I have trouble making toast sometimes so this is perfect.

#11 10 years ago

The real question is: are you doing any P-roc stuff for Hollywood Heat?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ccc-cactus-canyon-continued-new-super-skill-shot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.