55%
  • Keep it in your pants and save your money. Don't get either. 16 votes
    20%

(82 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

571C1C14-BE3E-4B16-8A49-8C5ACA973349 (resized).jpeg
C4A4C9D6-C499-4AF8-974E-D53073852721 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickleric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

The pro on TMNT is much better than the Prem/LE. I played both extensively, had an LE and much preferred my buddies pro. Much better art package on the pro as well.

If you want an easier, less complex came get CC SE. If you want a very challenging game, that shoots mostly well, but is brutal get TMNT Pro.

Or skip both and get Godzilla!

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Love my premium and haven't had an issues with the divertor (that was with some of the first builds). TMNT has such a cool layout and the extra toys on the premium / LE make it feel like a classic Bally Williams game IMO.
The moving Krang toy, pizza disk that can move both directions, the cool divetor toy (detailed mold, plus it's very useful for setting up shots), and the Turtles van with integrated ball lock is just awesome. There's also the additional and more detailed ramp spot lights on the premium that are not on the pro.
I was just debating on selling my TMNT Premium for a CC remake but decided against it. I think TMNT Premium has more mechs and the far deeper / interesting ruleset.
I don't understand TMNT pro owners knocking TMNT Premium / LE...it almost always comes across as a way for pro owners to justify not having the extra features. Both are great games.

TMNT premium/LE feeds the upper flipper much worse than the pro since the ball drops onto the playfield. The upper flipper has many important hurry ups, you don’t need inconsistent feeds. The diverter isn’t really that great, and an 8 ball multiball is too much. Hell, 6 ball multiball is too much on this layout. Pro is the better version.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

They feed the upper flipper the same way on both machines. April ramp drops the ball in the orbit on both games. Right orbit to flipper, left orbit post up to roll back. I owned both the premium has more crap to interact with the ball and player- it's better. The only thing I will concede is you can't plunge the pops for bonus arrows. You only can plunge the upper flipper lol

They absolutely do not feed the upper flipper the same. The pre/le drops the ball onto the playfield. The pro has a smooth feed from an orbit, no drop onto the playfield.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

You're talking about the plunge. Your reasoning involved hurryups there aren't hurryups going on when you plunge the ball. The only shot difference in the game is the plunge ramp merges with the April ramp instead of the traditional plunging into the orbit.

Thats valid. You still take upper flipper shots from balls on plunge during multiball and its worse on the premium.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Still prefer all the premium / LE features. The divertor, pizza spinner that moves both directions, the interactive Turtles van with ball lock, the moving Krang toy, and the additional + more detailed ramp spot lights are all much much better then being able to hit the pops from a plunge lol.
Who knew this thread would somehow turn into TMMT Pro owners trying to put down Turtles premium / LE when that's not even the topic, I guess that's Pinside for ya.

The moving Krang toy is super rad, I will give you that. It is pretty great.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens
Sound/Speakers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 22.00
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball
Armor and blades
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickleric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cc-se-or-tmnt-premium?tu=pickleric and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.