Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by DanQverymuch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 months ago

Sold out on Marco and can't seem to find one on ebay for sale. Starting to troubleshoot a Caveman machine and already picked up the wrong EOS switch because I didn't have the part number. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a manual? (at least tell me what the model number is for the eos switches on the flipper?)

Thanks!

#3 11 months ago

Pinball Resource definitely will have it.

4 months later
#4 7 months ago
Quoted from Brnichol:

Sold out on Marco and can't seem to find one on ebay for sale. Starting to troubleshoot a Caveman machine and already picked up the wrong EOS switch because I didn't have the part number. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a manual? (at least tell me what the model number is for the eos switches on the flipper?)
Thanks!

still need a copy of the manual?

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from Tlw7409:

still need a copy of the manual?

hi mate, i wouldnt mind a schematic for the game box and its link to the pinball system
first time seeing one of these and mine seems a bit sketchy to boot the game and cpu
its like it needs to hand shake and when the game comes up ok the lamp attract sequence
on the play field is normal, my rottendog test cpu seems to just sit there as well set to
caveman roms in a test set up too. very interesting stuff!

#6 7 months ago
Quoted from jwgent:

hi mate, i wouldnt mind a schematic for the game box and its link to the pinball system
first time seeing one of these and mine seems a bit sketchy to boot the game and cpu
its like it needs to hand shake and when the game comes up ok the lamp attract sequence
on the play field is normal, my rottendog test cpu seems to just sit there as well set to
caveman roms in a test set up too. very interesting stuff!

[Removed]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSJ6h_hGj_byYQy971gTpBUhmErkR0Fi/view?usp=drivesdk

#7 7 months ago

Ha ha, my goofy mind just thought, a caveman manual better have lots of pictures, since cavemen cannot read!

I hope this has not offended any cavemen out there, if I guess someone read the post to you!

(A shame this one is buried in an obscure thread hardly anyone will read.)

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside