(Topic ID: 297967)

Cautionary tales . Friend or tech dies , they have your property !

By bepositive

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

I was on the other end of a situation like that about 15 years ago. My father died suddenly, he owned/ operated a gun shop for some 30 years. Did lots and lots of repair work, thousands of guns there. So many people came after my mother saying they had left this or that there for repair years earlier etc, some was sorted through bookwork , but most not. It was very difficult, my mother was harassed, threatened with court, etc over and over again. She had no money, no savings, etc and made a bad situation even worse for her. At some point we borrowed money and just paid off most people for what they claimed they had, tried to be a decent judge of character, but who knows. Keep that in mind that a widow or partner probably won't have any idea about what a pinball board even looks like

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cautionary-tales-friend-or-tech-dies-they-have-your-property-?tu=Mitoska and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.