61D2C599-5DC2-4FAD-B4A0-242CF069BB31 (resized).jpeg
1EF3E982-88BB-4BC0-BCED-DE44B88CDAFC (resized).jpeg
IMG_0338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0335 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0336 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240410_111929950 (resized).jpg
21F7EA1E-B44C-44F6-92E5-6C8F1C2FCF10_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
20240406_133143 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#539 8 years ago

Have to ask yourself, why the "Dog's Rule" thread is in the basement, while Cat's and Pinball have "Front Page" status Do I detect canine discrimination, hhmmmm

1 year later
#883 7 years ago
Quoted from policano:

This is a really nice post to look at. I recently lost my kitten to heart failure last Saturday and she loved to watch me play pinball.

Sorry to hear of your loss, lots of people just don't understand how much our pets become a part of our families and our everyday lives.

#886 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

He's military so I dressed her in this costume and sent him the photo.

+1 will go a long way.

7 months later
#1146 6 years ago

I agree guys this thread is for pinsiders to show their pets in.

3 months later
#1261 6 years ago

Lexie sure is a beautiful cat. Sorry to learn of your loss, it's very hard on you when you have a pet that long.

9 months later
#1499 5 years ago

How'd you like to come to the game room and find this laying on the glass lol?

huge cat (resized).jpghuge cat (resized).jpg
#1500 5 years ago

Never seen a cat that large!

#1503 5 years ago

No it's actually some ones pet. I got that picture off of an article about 6 months ago but, it was also on the news about that time. I'm not 100% sure of this as it's been awhile but I think it is a specific breed of cat that grows unusually large.

#1509 5 years ago

Sure look good laying on your Big Game, instant topper!

3 months later
#1681 5 years ago

You know I've never been a "cat" guy but I follow this thread and beginning to think maybe I haven't given them a fair chance especially seeing from comments here about how much they appear to contribute to the lives they touch. Seriously going to have an earnest conversation with the wife tonight about getting a kitten or perhaps a grown cat from the shelter in town. I say kitten due to having two small dogs and I thought maybe they could or would bond better that way. Trying to avoid any pre-prejudice an older cat may have towards dogs, don't want fighting going on between them.

Have any of you had a good experience with this and was it young kitten, or older cat?

#1684 5 years ago

That's the type of interaction I hope to have between my pets, thanks for sharing. I know my dogs are loving animals that show very little to no animosity towards other dogs but, they've never seen cats except outside our backyard fence and I just don't want either hurt. Our dogs are rescues as well and man there are just so many that need a good home, shame people just don't seem to realize animals have so much to offer towards the betterment of our lives, far beyond "the pet for the kids to play" with scenario I here so often.

#1686 5 years ago

That is a fabulous name love it!! lol Makes you laugh to think about.

#1688 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Some cats can be ornery though. Our last cat Moses loved my wife, but not so much other people (including me). He was abused though and pulled out of a disgusting environment that I don't care to remember (Some people should just be shot). Anyway, I don't blame him for the way he acted. If you abused me when I was younger I'd probably be a much different person

Not a cat but little Toby was in a brutal environment when we rescued him and it took him over a year to warm up to us but he's now a faithful and loving little buddy. Hard to fathom how people can be so cruel to these animals. We need new laws that have Real Consequences for their actions rather than a slap on the wrist and 100 dollar fine. Penalties starting at a year of incarceration would be a good start and non-negotiable sentencing would have to be a must!!!!We first saw Toby on Tv after the SPCA rescued him from his old owners because of people calling about his treatment. He is with us now and will never need a new home or want for love or a safe place to live. If we get a cat or kitten it will be one that needs a good home and people who love them.

toby 1 (resized).jpgtoby 1 (resized).jpg
#1689 5 years ago

See that line on his neck that looks like a collar, it's not that is where they had chain around his neck that became to small as he grew and actually left scares when the vet remove it that will never go away. His owners were fined $75.00 dollars for cruelty towards him. Should have been locked up and chained to post for their duration the bastards!

#1709 5 years ago

Shiva the destroyer Hindu god! She is very beautiful, love the gold in her face. Looks to be quite at home!

#1721 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

After 5 days, I can now say there is one again peace between the cats!

Set them down and have them watch the Hatfields and McCoys and they'll remember they don't like each again.

3 years later
#4270 1 year ago

Some time back I said we were considering a cat. Well did get one and she is now 1yrs old.

part0(2)[77] (resized).jpgpart0(2)[77] (resized).jpgpart0(3)[78] (resized).jpgpart0(3)[78] (resized).jpg
#4273 1 year ago

Ours loves to lay on my pins but when you fire one up she's gone! lol

20221218_101330 (resized).jpg20221218_101330 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#4329 1 year ago

Not a great pic as they were moving, but here is my three in a standoff all waiting for the other to make a move for the ball and when one does all hell breaks lose!

20230129_033940[189] (resized).jpg20230129_033940[189] (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
$ 69.00
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cats-and-pinballs-?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.