By Angyalpor

4 years ago

Stats

• Started 4 years ago
  • 887 posts
  • 289 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by chippe01

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by chippe01
Uploaded by chippe01
Uploaded by chippe01
Uploaded by YeOldPinPlayer
Uploaded by policano
Uploaded by JoelOmatik
Uploaded by Coyote
Uploaded by dmacy
Uploaded by dmacy
Uploaded by Electrocute

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 887 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
    #851 1 month ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

Week 3: Smokey submits her application for assistance pin tech...

This is all going very well. Smokey is only my second cat. I really enjoyed our last cat, but was worried that maybe I just got lucky last time around. Smokey is proving to be just as engaging and lovable.

Looks like a stray my mom took in years ago. He'd go from aloof to your best friend in 3.2 seconds.

#852 1 month ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

This is Sanchez. He's a dirty cat. Had him 13 years now. For some reason every time he gets in the garage, he licks the tires on the Yamaha scooter until the whole thing is slick and glistening with cat slobber. Gross! Just loves him some scooter tire.

LMFAO..I want to see this in person. That's totally wierd, man.

#853 1 month ago

This is our rescue cat Benito, first time today I caught him on F-14 Tomcat, must of been attracted by the word cat in the title

IMG_5199 (resized).JPG

IMG_5201 (resized).JPG

#854 1 month ago

Jackpot lookin something evil after being woken up on her favorite perch.

IMG_2854 (resized).JPG

#855 1 month ago

Here's our rescue cat: Hubble. My sister named him after Edwin Hubble--esteemed scientist. Ironically, this cat may be the dumbest cat anyone has ever known, but he's literally the sweetest thing and he unconditionally loves everyone. He's also literally the most annoying thing, because he's a needy attention whore (hence blocking the game, because he knows he'll get attention).

cat (resized).PNG

#856 1 month ago
    Quoted from ChoppaCade:

This is our rescue cat Benito, first time today I caught him on F-14 Tomcat, must of been attracted by the word cat in the title

Benito Pussolini!

#857 1 month ago

DSCF3094 (resized).JPG

#859 1 month ago

A used pinball post is hours of fun

» YouTube video

Chris

#860 1 month ago

RUBY, got to get her upstairs with the pins

IMG_0017 (resized).JPG

#861 29 days ago

This is Mr Simon all grown up. He's almost four now

One fit pussy cat with a looong tale. My wife only feeds him all natural foods

IMG_6751 (resized).JPG

#862 27 days ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

This is Mr Simon all grown up. He's almost four now
    One fit pussy cat with a looong tale. My wife only feeds him all natural foods

He's got a killer white beard look haha

#863 27 days ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

This is My wife only feeds him all natural foods

Like rats, mice and dead birds?

#864 24 days ago

Teddy came to chill out named after the GREAT Teddy Bridgewater

IMG_0101 (resized).JPG

#865 19 days ago

» YouTube video

Frosty the Thirsty Cat~
    RIP buddy!
    ~Steveo

#866 19 days ago

I forgot that I had a couple pics of my guys finally getting used to the basement workroom/games..

Yuki, more reserved and carefl than his brother. Found a nice perch inside the Rush The Rock shell that I'm working on to watch his brother Artie in the Mr&Mrs Pack Man cabinet..
    IMG_20170128_104603 (resized).jpg

Artie. He's.. well, honestly, he's slightly retarded. Despite that, he IS a quick learner when it comes to playing with things. And he's never, EVER sitting still, unless he's sleeping so soundly the house could fall around him and he'd sleep through it. He was very interested in the silver thing as I was working on my Meteor, and *quickly* learned that after the ball goes down that middle, it comes back out the side there. (Although, sometimes, fast-draining balls would cause him to lean over the front of the game, thinking it came out the front.)
    IMG_20170128_103245 (resized).jpg

Both of them are rescues, litter mates that some previous owner left in a garbage bag at a fire station when they were a few weeks old. I got them when they were 5 months, they're 10 months old now, and pretty inseparable. They're both fire crackers in their own different way - Artie chases ice cubes down the hallway, and Yuki will do anything to get that red laser dot.

And, because he was so interested in the game, I couldn't get a picture of Artie's face. Here's one, of him waiting to fight the 'blanket monster' in the bed.. Notice his Kitler mustache, and his maligned eyes...
    IMG_20170122_210604 (resized).jpg

#867 19 days ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

I forgot that I had a couple pics of my guys finally getting used to the basement workroom/games..
    Yuki, more reserved and carefl than his brother. Found a nice perch inside the Rush The Rock shell that I'm working on to watch his brother Artie in the Mr&Mrs Pack Man cabinet..

Artie. He's.. well, honestly, he's slightly retarded. Despite that, he IS a quick learner when it comes to playing with things. And he's never, EVER sitting still, unless he's sleeping so soundly the house could fall around him and he'd sleep through it. He was very interested in the silver thing as I was working on my Meteor, and *quickly* learned that after the ball goes down that middle, it comes back out the side there. (Although, sometimes, fast-draining balls would cause him to lean over the front of the game, thinking it came out the front.)

Both of them are rescues, litter mates that some previous owner left in a garbage bag at a fire station when they were a few weeks old. I got them when they were 5 months, they're 10 months old now, and pretty inseparable. They're both fire crackers in their own different way - Artie chases ice cubes down the hallway, and Yuki will do anything to get that red laser dot.
    And, because he was so interested in the game, I couldn't get a picture of Artie's face. Here's one, of him waiting to fight the 'blanket monster' in the bed.. Notice his Kitler mustache, and his maligned eyes...

Those two look like a ton of fun!

Blanket monster is the best - My wife gets pissed at me when I do it with the cats - they have a tendency to rip apart her nice comforter and bedspread!

#868 19 days ago
    Quoted from dtowndobe:

Blanket monster is the best - My wife gets pissed at me when I do it with the cats - they have a tendency to rip apart her nice comforter and bedspread!

Yeah, Yuki doesn't care too much, but Artie/Kitler absolutely LOVES it. So far he's been relatively gentle, and hasn't clawed up the comforter too much. I'm sure that'll change though.

1 week later
    #869 9 days ago

Calvin is getting more adventurous with the games. There's some comedy at the very end

» YouTube video

#870 9 days ago

Some stills as well.

DSCF0184 (resized).JPG

DSCF0185 (resized).JPG

DSCF0188 (resized).JPG

DSCF0186 (resized).JPG

#871 8 days ago

Smokey likes the gameroom and has claimed her bar stool.

2017-02-11-02 (2) (resized).JPG

#872 8 days ago

Lazy cat getting ready for the evening.

image (resized).jpg

#874 8 days ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

Smokey likes the gameroom and has claimed her bar stool.

Smokey has a good taste in bourbon.

#875 8 days ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Lazy cat getting ready for the evening.

Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

That is a wild looking cat!

Looks like an Abyssinian. Is that correct? We almost adopted one from the no kill shelter, but someone else took him before we could. He was AWESOME.

He looks happy.

Chris

#876 4 days ago

Karolina has been less into pins and more into whiskey lately.

IMG_4423 (resized).JPG

IMG_4427 (resized).JPG

#877 4 days ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Looks like an Abyssinian. Is that correct? We almost adopted one from the no kill shelter, but someone else took him before we could. He was AWESOME.
    He looks happy.
    Chris

She's a Ruddy Abyssinian and has the whole place to herself. Chases off anything that enters her territory.

#878 4 days ago

So, after a couple days of letting them come downstairs with me while I'm working or playing, Artie found out he's 'interested' in that little ball thing that rolls around the playfield. He's not quite sure about the other stuff that goes on (drop targets, flippers..). But he HAS LEARNED that when the ball goes down the middle, he can expect it out by the plunger.
    So, a couple night ago i was working on a coin door, and hear this noise.. odd noise like batting at something. I look over, and he's trying to get the ball out of the outhole. And to top it off - he *actually gets it* into the shooter lane. I grabbed this picture as quickly and as quietly as I could to not disturb him, as he was quite engulfed in that ball..
    dUOQD5s (resized).jpg

#879 4 days ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Karolina has been less into pins and more into whiskey lately.

I wish she would hang out more when I'm there. She is such a beautiful cat.

#880 3 days ago

He's doing it the only way it can be done...HISS way!

image (resized).jpeg

#881 3 days ago

This is a really nice post to look at. I recently lost my kitten to heart failure last Saturday and she loved to watch me play pinball.

IMG_0752 (resized).jpg

#882 3 days ago
    Quoted from policano:

This is a really nice post to look at. I recently lost my kitten to heart failure last Saturday and she loved to watch me play pinball.

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your kitten.

My deepest condolences.

#883 2 days ago
    Quoted from policano:

Sorry to hear of your loss, lots of people just don't understand how much our pets become a part of our families and our everyday lives.

#884 2 days ago
    Quoted from policano:

Oh gawd, sorry. Such a cute thing, too. Makes me wanna leave work right now and go home and just cuddle the crap out of my babies.

one of mine, Artie - the one on the Meteor up there - has a soft heart murmur, and when I adopted him, the agency kept telling me to don't let him get too worked up until it heals, as it could cause problems. I don't think these guys ever had a kitten before, or that Artie even knows to 'stay mellow', as.. nothing will phase nor stop him. But, I do worry that it'll catch up to him one day.

#885 2 days ago
    Quoted from policano:

My condolences for your loss. I'm catsitting my little brother's and when I flip her on her back and rub her belly she kneads my chin until she falls asleep. He's military so I dressed her in this costume and sent him the photo.

20170121_130642 (resized).jpg

#886 2 days ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

He's military so I dressed her in this costume and sent him the photo.

+1 will go a long way.

#887 2 days ago

They all Love Silverball Mania ...

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Lee's Parts
    $ 14.95
    $ 189.99
    $ 21.00
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 32.00
    $ 40.00
    $ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 209.99
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    There are 887 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.