By Angyalpor

5 years ago

Stats

• 981 posts
  • 303 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 week ago by Pinball-DOOD
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 573 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6376 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6374 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6367 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6861[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_6856[1] (resized).JPG
    KIMG1316 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2163 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2162 (resized).JPG
    20131114_101828 (resized).jpg
    photoRaven (resized).JPG
    IMG_4407 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4391 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0387 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0252 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0334 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg

There are 981 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 20.
    #851 5 months ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

Week 3: Smokey submits her application for assistance pin tech...

This is all going very well. Smokey is only my second cat. I really enjoyed our last cat, but was worried that maybe I just got lucky last time around. Smokey is proving to be just as engaging and lovable.

Looks like a stray my mom took in years ago. He'd go from aloof to your best friend in 3.2 seconds.

#852 5 months ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

This is Sanchez. He's a dirty cat. Had him 13 years now. For some reason every time he gets in the garage, he licks the tires on the Yamaha scooter until the whole thing is slick and glistening with cat slobber. Gross! Just loves him some scooter tire.

LMFAO..I want to see this in person. That's totally wierd, man.

#853 5 months ago

This is our rescue cat Benito, first time today I caught him on F-14 Tomcat, must of been attracted by the word cat in the title

IMG_5199 (resized).JPG

IMG_5201 (resized).JPG

#854 5 months ago

Jackpot lookin something evil after being woken up on her favorite perch.

IMG_2854 (resized).JPG

#855 5 months ago

Here's our rescue cat: Hubble. My sister named him after Edwin Hubble--esteemed scientist. Ironically, this cat may be the dumbest cat anyone has ever known, but he's literally the sweetest thing and he unconditionally loves everyone. He's also literally the most annoying thing, because he's a needy attention whore (hence blocking the game, because he knows he'll get attention).

cat (resized).PNG

#856 5 months ago
    Quoted from ChoppaCade:

This is our rescue cat Benito, first time today I caught him on F-14 Tomcat, must of been attracted by the word cat in the title

Benito Pussolini!

#857 5 months ago

DSCF3094 (resized).JPG

#859 5 months ago

A used pinball post is hours of fun

» YouTube video

Chris

#860 5 months ago

RUBY, got to get her upstairs with the pins

IMG_0017 (resized).JPG

#861 5 months ago

This is Mr Simon all grown up. He's almost four now

One fit pussy cat with a looong tale. My wife only feeds him all natural foods

IMG_6751 (resized).JPG

#862 5 months ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

This is Mr Simon all grown up. He's almost four now
    One fit pussy cat with a looong tale. My wife only feeds him all natural foods

He's got a killer white beard look haha

#863 5 months ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

This is My wife only feeds him all natural foods

Like rats, mice and dead birds?

#864 4 months ago

Teddy came to chill out named after the GREAT Teddy Bridgewater

IMG_0101 (resized).JPG

#865 4 months ago

» YouTube video

Frosty the Thirsty Cat~
    RIP buddy!
    ~Steveo

#866 4 months ago

I forgot that I had a couple pics of my guys finally getting used to the basement workroom/games..

Yuki, more reserved and carefl than his brother. Found a nice perch inside the Rush The Rock shell that I'm working on to watch his brother Artie in the Mr&Mrs Pack Man cabinet..
    IMG_20170128_104603 (resized).jpg

Artie. He's.. well, honestly, he's slightly retarded. Despite that, he IS a quick learner when it comes to playing with things. And he's never, EVER sitting still, unless he's sleeping so soundly the house could fall around him and he'd sleep through it. He was very interested in the silver thing as I was working on my Meteor, and *quickly* learned that after the ball goes down that middle, it comes back out the side there. (Although, sometimes, fast-draining balls would cause him to lean over the front of the game, thinking it came out the front.)
    IMG_20170128_103245 (resized).jpg

Both of them are rescues, litter mates that some previous owner left in a garbage bag at a fire station when they were a few weeks old. I got them when they were 5 months, they're 10 months old now, and pretty inseparable. They're both fire crackers in their own different way - Artie chases ice cubes down the hallway, and Yuki will do anything to get that red laser dot.

And, because he was so interested in the game, I couldn't get a picture of Artie's face. Here's one, of him waiting to fight the 'blanket monster' in the bed.. Notice his Kitler mustache, and his maligned eyes...
    IMG_20170122_210604 (resized).jpg

#867 4 months ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

I forgot that I had a couple pics of my guys finally getting used to the basement workroom/games..
    Yuki, more reserved and carefl than his brother. Found a nice perch inside the Rush The Rock shell that I'm working on to watch his brother Artie in the Mr&Mrs Pack Man cabinet..

Artie. He's.. well, honestly, he's slightly retarded. Despite that, he IS a quick learner when it comes to playing with things. And he's never, EVER sitting still, unless he's sleeping so soundly the house could fall around him and he'd sleep through it. He was very interested in the silver thing as I was working on my Meteor, and *quickly* learned that after the ball goes down that middle, it comes back out the side there. (Although, sometimes, fast-draining balls would cause him to lean over the front of the game, thinking it came out the front.)

Both of them are rescues, litter mates that some previous owner left in a garbage bag at a fire station when they were a few weeks old. I got them when they were 5 months, they're 10 months old now, and pretty inseparable. They're both fire crackers in their own different way - Artie chases ice cubes down the hallway, and Yuki will do anything to get that red laser dot.
    And, because he was so interested in the game, I couldn't get a picture of Artie's face. Here's one, of him waiting to fight the 'blanket monster' in the bed.. Notice his Kitler mustache, and his maligned eyes...

Those two look like a ton of fun!

Blanket monster is the best - My wife gets pissed at me when I do it with the cats - they have a tendency to rip apart her nice comforter and bedspread!

#868 4 months ago
    Quoted from dtowndobe:

Blanket monster is the best - My wife gets pissed at me when I do it with the cats - they have a tendency to rip apart her nice comforter and bedspread!

Yeah, Yuki doesn't care too much, but Artie/Kitler absolutely LOVES it. So far he's been relatively gentle, and hasn't clawed up the comforter too much. I'm sure that'll change though.

1 week later
    #869 4 months ago

Calvin is getting more adventurous with the games. There's some comedy at the very end

» YouTube video

#870 4 months ago

Some stills as well.

DSCF0184 (resized).JPG

DSCF0185 (resized).JPG

DSCF0186 (resized).JPG

#871 4 months ago

Smokey likes the gameroom and has claimed her bar stool.

2017-02-11-02 (2) (resized).JPG

#872 4 months ago

Lazy cat getting ready for the evening.

image (resized).jpg

#873 4 months ago

That is a wild looking cat!

#874 4 months ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

Smokey likes the gameroom and has claimed her bar stool.

Smokey has a good taste in bourbon.

#875 4 months ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Lazy cat getting ready for the evening.

Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

That is a wild looking cat!

Looks like an Abyssinian. Is that correct? We almost adopted one from the no kill shelter, but someone else took him before we could. He was AWESOME.

He looks happy.

Chris

#876 4 months ago

Karolina has been less into pins and more into whiskey lately.

IMG_4423 (resized).JPG

IMG_4427 (resized).JPG

#877 4 months ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Looks like an Abyssinian. Is that correct? We almost adopted one from the no kill shelter, but someone else took him before we could. He was AWESOME.
    He looks happy.
    Chris

She's a Ruddy Abyssinian and has the whole place to herself. Chases off anything that enters her territory.

#878 4 months ago

So, after a couple days of letting them come downstairs with me while I'm working or playing, Artie found out he's 'interested' in that little ball thing that rolls around the playfield. He's not quite sure about the other stuff that goes on (drop targets, flippers..). But he HAS LEARNED that when the ball goes down the middle, he can expect it out by the plunger.
    So, a couple night ago i was working on a coin door, and hear this noise.. odd noise like batting at something. I look over, and he's trying to get the ball out of the outhole. And to top it off - he *actually gets it* into the shooter lane. I grabbed this picture as quickly and as quietly as I could to not disturb him, as he was quite engulfed in that ball..
    dUOQD5s (resized).jpg

#879 4 months ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Karolina has been less into pins and more into whiskey lately.

I wish she would hang out more when I'm there. She is such a beautiful cat.

#880 4 months ago

He's doing it the only way it can be done...HISS way!

image (resized).jpeg

#881 4 months ago

This is a really nice post to look at. I recently lost my kitten to heart failure last Saturday and she loved to watch me play pinball.

IMG_0752 (resized).jpg

#882 4 months ago
    Quoted from policano:

This is a really nice post to look at. I recently lost my kitten to heart failure last Saturday and she loved to watch me play pinball.

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your kitten.

My deepest condolences.

#883 4 months ago
    Quoted from policano:

Sorry to hear of your loss, lots of people just don't understand how much our pets become a part of our families and our everyday lives.

#884 4 months ago
    Quoted from policano:

Oh gawd, sorry. Such a cute thing, too. Makes me wanna leave work right now and go home and just cuddle the crap out of my babies.

one of mine, Artie - the one on the Meteor up there - has a soft heart murmur, and when I adopted him, the agency kept telling me to don't let him get too worked up until it heals, as it could cause problems. I don't think these guys ever had a kitten before, or that Artie even knows to 'stay mellow', as.. nothing will phase nor stop him. But, I do worry that it'll catch up to him one day.

#885 4 months ago
    Quoted from policano:

My condolences for your loss. I'm catsitting my little brother's and when I flip her on her back and rub her belly she kneads my chin until she falls asleep. He's military so I dressed her in this costume and sent him the photo.

20170121_130642 (resized).jpg

#886 4 months ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

He's military so I dressed her in this costume and sent him the photo.

+1 will go a long way.

#887 4 months ago

They all Love Silverball Mania ...

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

1 week later
    #888 3 months ago

Hobbes Breakshot (resized).jpg

Hobbes Frogger (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #890 3 months ago

More of our guys:

DSCF0225 (resized).JPG

DSCF0224 (resized).JPG

DSCF0227 (resized).JPG

#891 3 months ago

This is Martine. She's a bitey-RAWR-gonna-eat-people stone cold bitch. :p

20170310_000251 (resized).jpg

20170310_015535 (resized).jpg

20170309_162423 (resized).jpg

#892 3 months ago

Very cute! Also, nice Berzerk wall art and Zaccaria Farfalla!

#893 3 months ago
    Quoted from klr650:

Very cute! Also, nice Berzerk wall art and Zaccaria Farfalla!

Some guy on KLOV was making those bezerk and space invader sets a while back. They're pretty nice, a little rough around the edges but I never touch them. It's some kind of professional signage material that's aluminum sides with a foamcore center.

Farfalla will be at TPF, it's awesome. Pretty sure I overpaid, and it was worth every cent.

2 weeks later
    #894 89 days ago

CIMG0371 (resized).jpg

#895 89 days ago

Pin tech Mario is inspecting some new connectors (Power is disconnected!) and then checking to see if the secret passageway has gotten any bigger since he last visited.

IMG_20170326_121948545 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170326_122016441 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170326_121533982 (resized).jpg

#896 89 days ago

Dang secret passages! Any game I have open, I have to leave unplugged...and sometimes check for furry ones inside coindoor. Lol.

#897 84 days ago

Technician Mario needs glasses ... he is shortsighted

#898 84 days ago

Every single time we got multiball, Tawny would run up and jump on the game, trying to mess us up. We got so used to it, that we made the game more challenging by trying to play as she was walking or laying down on glass. She didn't care one bit about the flapping fish or the loud noises.
    Now, the first time she heard the bell on Taxi, she freaked out and ran like her life depending on it! Pay backs! Haha

20161231_190106 (resized).jpg
    20161231_210335 (resized).jpg

#899 83 days ago

Max is trying to decide if he prefers #aerosmith-premiumle or #batman-66

tmp_16858-20170401_120614-1841544249.jpg

#900 83 days ago

Probably wondering if Catwoman is featured on the Batman66

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 150.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Led
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 5,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinbology
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 7,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 24.50
    There are 981 posts in topic. You are on page 18 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.